Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
What did you lucid dream? EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
What did you lucid dream? EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
What did you lucid dream? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
What did you lucid dream? EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
What did you lucid dream? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
What did you lucid dream? EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
What did you lucid dream? EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
What did you lucid dream? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
What did you lucid dream? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
What did you lucid dream? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
What did you lucid dream? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
What did you lucid dream? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
What did you lucid dream? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
What did you lucid dream? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
What did you lucid dream? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

What did you lucid dream?

Go down

What did you lucid dream? Empty What did you lucid dream?

Post  Shael Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:20 pm

I think it would be interesting to share our lucid dreaming experiences. Did you have a lucid dream? Please tell us about it here.
I remember my first lucid dream. It happened many years ago. Lucidity occured at some point in the middle of the dream, when i suddenly realised i was dreaming. I was a little confused because i was not sure, i was dreaming, i feld a little doubt, it was a low level lucidity. I was in a park with a friend of mine. In the park there were big decoration stones, like the ones you see in the mountains. I knew we were both searching for something, but i didn't know what exactly was it we were looking for. I saw a crystal which looked like a clear quartz somewhere between two of the stones and it was floating a few centimeters above the earth. It was then i became lucid. I was looking at the crystal, i knew it was something important but i didn't know what to do with it. I walked through the park for a long time. This ia all that happened, it was not like those dreams full of action, but it was my first lucid dream!
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

What did you lucid dream? Empty Re: What did you lucid dream?

Post  Shael Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:27 am

I remember one of my first lucid dreams. I was at the sea side. It was night and i was walking alone along the cliff near the beach. Someone was following me and i knew his intentions were mean. I didn't know what exactly he wanted to do, mug me or anything else... I started running and he started running, too. Here is the moment i became lucid, i realised i was dreaming. I wanted to fly because it was the only way i could get rid of him. And i managed to fly. However it wasn't a pleasant flight, i was doing lots of effort to maintain myself in the air and felt i was losing air.

In all of my lucid dreams i became lucid sometime during the dream. In my case lucidity is triggered by very powerful emotions. In this case, it was the fear.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:43 pm

Ia an other lucid dream, the action took place in the neighbourhood where my grandmother used to live. I was walking through the neighbourhood and it looked a bit different than in reality. There were more alleys and less people than usual. The weirderst thing was, all the people were old... i couldn't see a single child or even an adult. I saw two old ladies. One of them was sitting on a bench and the other was in a wheelchair. The old lady in the wheelchair was looking at me with malice and i felt she was sending me negative energy. But i didn't understand the reason. Then, the other lady told me to run away as fast as i could because her companion was having wicked thoughts and bad things would happen if i didn't ran away. But i felt frozen, my body wasn't listening to me. I told myself "now you wake up!" several times. Finally i woke up...
Weird, isn't it?
It's so annoying when you are in a lucid dream and you want to wake up, but you can't lol!
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down