Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
Has anyone ever shared the same dream EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
Has anyone ever shared the same dream EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
Has anyone ever shared the same dream EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
Has anyone ever shared the same dream EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
Has anyone ever shared the same dream EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
Has anyone ever shared the same dream EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
Has anyone ever shared the same dream EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
Has anyone ever shared the same dream EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
Has anyone ever shared the same dream EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
Has anyone ever shared the same dream EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
Has anyone ever shared the same dream EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
Has anyone ever shared the same dream EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
Has anyone ever shared the same dream EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
Has anyone ever shared the same dream EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
Has anyone ever shared the same dream EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

Has anyone ever shared the same dream

3 posters

Go down

Has anyone ever shared the same dream Empty Has anyone ever shared the same dream

Post  chi chi Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:04 am

This was the dream I shared with my grandson
I was with my eldest grandson near where I use to live and we was walking to the shops, I walked over to a parking machine where a man was there using it. He was medium height black hair and had olive coloured skin, he was wearing black leather bomber jacket blue jeans and a T shirt (not sure of colour).

He smiled at me and said I don't think this machine is going to accept my money, he stepped back and let me try but instead of putting money in I put a big knife in and got my ticket. he smiled and said well that did the trick why didnt I think of that?

I left, and my grandson said he was hungry so I took him to a chippy where you could sit in, the chippy was quite busy so he ended up on a tall stool sat at the counter. He had fish and chips but he kept dropping the chips on the floor just before he put them in his mouth.

He looked up from his plate and said to me look grandma there is that man with the nice smelling car, I turned round and saw the man that had spoke to me at the parking machine he was stood with his back to the wall with a menu in his hand he looked at me then he smiled and waved.

In this dream I am sure I have seen this man before as I was so at ease with him also when my daughter read this dream she said are you sure it was dream because her son got up and said he had been for fish and chips with me

Did i meet my grandson for dinner or is it coincidence hope someone can enlighten me on this.
Very Happy
chi chi
chi chi
Asleep
Asleep

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever shared the same dream Empty Re: Has anyone ever shared the same dream

Post  CaseyBauer Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:56 am

Chi what a wonderful experience that must have been for you, aawwww that is really sweet. I believe that you really did meet your Grandson and go for some chips together, how did they taste? Laughing It's funny how your grandson kept dropping them almost like he wasn't supposed to have them? I am curious about this man in your dream, I wonder if your grandson could enlighten you on how he was, as children are very intuitive and natural open about things, we tend to close down the older we get unless we work on it.

I have shared a dream before before but it wasn't a nice one. I was in bed and this lady came out of my big wardrobe mirror, she was in old victorian clothes, had her hair in a bun and was all blue. She was very angry and was shouting at me in a language I didn't understand, after a few moments she went back in the mirror and disappeared. The following day I told a friend about it and she went pale saying that our other mutual friend had dreamt the same thing. We found the dreams matched word for word, the thing that freaked me out the most was when we decided to draw the 'mirror lady' and our pictures were identical, down to the bun in the hair, high necked blouse with brotch and mad, scary eyes. Very strange experience and we never did figure out what she wanted. scratch
CaseyBauer
CaseyBauer
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Has anyone ever shared the same dream Empty Re: Has anyone ever shared the same dream

Post  chi chi Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:49 am

That is well weird and I can understand why you was scared with being young. Shared dreams are weird as it is like doing the impossible. With the lady being in the mirror so to speak did mirrors scare you after that or did you just accept it was a dream? Or was it? Very Happy
chi chi
chi chi
Asleep
Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sun May 29, 2011 6:05 am

I had a similar experience a couple of nights ago. I dreamt that i was in a park with a friend. And we saw this weird means of conveyance, something between tram and subway. It was black, it looked more like a subway than tram, but it was moving on the surface. It wasn't moving along any kind of rails, it was simply moving on the ground, only it didn't have any wheels... We saw it just in time, it almost hit us. The thing wasn't making any noise at all...

Then i talked to my dad, and he said he dreamt the same weird means on conveyance. Only in his dream, he wasn't in a park. We both felt the same anxiety and astonishment in our dreams. When he told me i couldn't believe it, his description resembled exactly what i saw.

It is the first time something like this happens, although, our dreams weren't entirely the same. I wonder what the explanation might be.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down