Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel

2 posters

Go down

1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel Empty 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel

Post  Heather Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:57 pm

I have completed the excellent Angel Channelling Course from Spiritual horizons and have learnt much about the process. I have begun to channel Angels for my own personal spiritual questions and would like to share the thoughts that were communicated to me. As of late I have come to a point where I was seeing life as a non-event…I was thinking the spiritual realm was real and life was secondary…and needed to be shown some adjustment in my thinking. This message was channelled as I typed.

1.An Angelic Channelled Message about Life... from AA Chamuel.

‘The list gets smaller.’ That is what I say to you a lot.

You cannot really say…’Yes Chamuel, I know what you are saying.’
…because there has to be a context that the meaning relates to.

You think about what I just said …and let’s begin.

In just one more word I can relate to you now... ‘Life’…holds all the meaning that you can fathom.
It can be deep in meaning or it can be irreverent and nonsensical. It can be holding and grasping and it can be lowly and humble. What does life mean to you now in this instant? Is it full of the joys and happy moments or is it likely to cause you pain and disappointment? What exactly is the moment and what exactly is the part of you that feels the joys and triumphs and the pains and disappointments?

Life can be full and life can be empty. Just where you are and what you expect and how you relate depends on how you see it.
Is it the soul that feels the exultations and disappointments or is the ego the real culprit… the part of you that regards life as a place to expand and grow important. You can see the actions of life mostly are put together to expand the profile and wants of a personality. The life dramas are put together like a play or drama that has the plot… the goodie gets the loot or the reward or solves the mystery or wins the race or triumphs over evil and pain or gets the love and is seen to be the best. All of life’s players, be it a bird or a dog or a human have a tailored role to play to come out on top…be it genetically, physically or mentally…it is called survival.

Life is a race for survival and to do this, life expects each player to give and to take energy and so keep the story going….trading, exchanging, stealing, giving, receiving… all are covered. Each exchange of energy takes place with interaction physically, mentally or emotionally between players. Yes as you can push someone and punch someone and take their power, you can do this same action by thought and intent. As you can love someone physically and help them by empowering them…you can do the same thing by thought and intent. You can destroy or heal by acting physically or mentally with intent…both are the same…both either are done with the intent of empowering or disempowering.

But why would you do these things you ask? Why would you wish someone empowered or disempowered…. Because what you do is encoded into your personal actions to survive…your drama to achieve success, your play to empower yourself. Yes even a healer does so for his own benefit…he is empowered by his actions that empower another.
Does this relevant information hurt your sense of pureness or selflessness. It is not meant to…you are doing exactly what life has asked of you. I would like to say…’Yes Heather, you are pure and untouched by the constraints and asks of ego and you are purely acting selflessly and saintly’…But no…that is not the case.

I can even go a bit further…as you expand your sense of awareness and start to understand the Law of Attraction and how you can consciously command life situations …you are starting to become aware that …yes you are actually creating situations that can further enhance your own sense of importance and attraction…you always have but have not been aware of it. Negative constructions are also aimed at self-empowerment although it may seem otherwise….sympathy, seeming powerlessness always attracts help from another and so eventual energy enrichment.

Why are people so beholding to another and why are you so empowered by gratitude and thanks? Energy exchange! Is there no room in the drama of life for selflessness? No. Energy always is exchanged. A good example would be to understand the monetary and economic model that life throws up. Same thing…just substitute ‘money’ for ‘energy’. That is the way of the World that is how life works.

What about ‘Love’? Love is not what you think. Love is the way all things interact…a time travelling medium that seals the fate and terminates one life and brings into being another. Love is to the ‘other’ as water is to the ‘sea.’
The ‘sea’ has characteristics and physical waves but is in itself…’water’. The ‘other’ has physical characteristics and individual ways but it is in itself…Love.
Waves on the sea interact and gain energy and momentum and absorb energy and die down…and yet are basically made by the same thing…as is life…made by love.

Do not be upset about your basic nature in life…it is exactly as it should be…interact and live. But always remain aware of the dramas, plays and song of life. Look around… and see the drama of another…it will open your mind and heart and help you understand where another is coming from…and allow you a richer appreciation of just what life is. See this and the heart will open and love will shine out and heal.

What about my words ‘The list gets smaller’ you ask?

Do you try to stop yourself from doing or being someone that you judge as less than perfect…Do you feel constrained with few options?

Add ‘Life’ to it… live and expand the list!
Chamuel.
Heather
Heather
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel Empty Re: 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel

Post  Shael Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:15 am

Heather wrote: I have completed the excellent Angel Channelling Course from Spiritual horizons and have learnt much about the process. I have begun to channel Angels for my own personal spiritual questions and would like to share the thoughts that were communicated to me. As of late I have come to a point where I was seeing life as a non-event…I was thinking the spiritual realm was real and life was secondary…and needed to be shown some adjustment in my thinking. This message was channelled as I typed.

This is very insightful to me, i had the exact problem a few years ago. For a long time i didn't like the way in which the world was going and so, without even noticing, i started ignoring the world and the events. Your words describe exactly how i saw life, as a non-event. Without being depressed or even sad, i had the feeling that nothing matters very much.

But 2012 was a year which changed the way i see things. It happened almost suddenly, but i realized that everything does matter, because if it didn't matter then why would we be here? I realized that everything matters and that there is something like a battle between good and evil in our world. Maybe it sounds a bit exaggerated, but i feel that there is a battle between the destructive forces and the creating forces. Some important bad events were "guilty" for opening my eyes, such as that treaty ACTA which would have ruined the internet and also some possible ecological disasters. And since 2012 i have tried to be aware and vigilant to these destructive forces. 2012 is also when i realized that, because everything matters, we must try to do as much as our heart desires and as little as society dictates. It is impossible to do only what you love, i'm very realistic about that (being realistic is part of being aware and vigilant Smile ). But as much as you can... it's better a little than not at all.

Isn't it funny how i changed my view on life in 2012, the year proclaimed to be the end of the world Smile)
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel Empty Re: 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel

Post  Heather Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm

Hi Shael, 2012 proclaimed to be the end of the world...You really did have an ending... and a new beginning.
I suppose as you point out...and I hadn't thought of it that way before...
Life is a tussle between the force of destruction and the force of creation...and if it wasn't so, nothing could change...nothing could pass so nothing could be renewed. That simple fact, when a person realizes it, can only lead to acceptance and a more peaceful outlook on life...and to be comfortable to be involved in whatever capacity we are led to be involved in the playoff...negative verses positive...good verses bad...destruction verses creation.

Life really seems to be like a game when you think of it that way... doesn' it?
Like a game of football perhaps...one team pushes one way and the other pushes the other way and each are governed by the rules of the game.
The harder one team plays...the harder the other plays to meet the challenge. If one team refuses to play...there is no game!
Individuals can be creative only within the scope of their position but are loyal to their team and ultimately have to play to rules.
There is a referee (God?) who cannot be part of the game but can intervene when things need adjustment...he can send players off for breaking rules, he can allow others to come into play and he can allow a team advantage when there has been an infringement of the rules. The support each team attracts lends power to the competition. Between games, team players could be good friends. Within the game there is always competition...a testing of strength.
Heather
Heather
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down