Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel

3 posters

Go down

A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel Empty A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel

Post  MattDeluka Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:44 am

It changed into a channelling I think from Archangel Zadkiel and a few others. Very Happy

We have been taught to release anything that is non service to your self. Anything that is from the past which may be pulling you down and to heal past pains and hurts by forgiveness and forget.

We have been taught how to let go, to self heal and then help others in servitude. What ever you teach for yourself you need to begin to teach to others.
This is meaningful as it serves two purposes.
1) It expresses the upmost respect of allowing your self to merge to the one who sent me.
2) It also helps to provide the opportunity of self reliance and to build up the esteem of many.
Through solidarity it is in order to relflect and compact what is known to others in a short notice.
Ascension is coming and out of the ashes shall rise the phonix /within your self and that of others. Out of the darkness I shall follow a great light and for this purpose indeed it shall provail, a great notion of dispair.

For one who shall pick up their baggage will prevail through free will, whilst you have the chance my friend, help yourself to the rich pickings of life that has to offer you. For one time will be swiftly upon you and then there will be uproar and upheaval alike. You shall take the plane of earth lightly and so release the baggage of life that burdeons you down.

Relax and make it fun, don't be too much heavy upon your self for there is enough dispair and fear in the world that you don't need to add much more.
Take a break and hold your thoughts for one self in a positive light and structure. Things are not that bad if only you allow it to be. Take care of yourself and provide adequate nurishment for the soul.
Take things that are light, make light of every situation and relax and know that things are in the right order. Do not listen to fear young ones, for many in the passing of this great period, fight for the wrong purposes and against your free will.
The m/plaster of Paris? is setting upon you and it will be left in stone. So set free my brothers and release whilst the time is nigh.

Take with you belongings of comfort and strength and be eager to manufacture a place that is so rightly yours. Make sure that your belongings are pure and mixed with love that heaven sends you.
Your impoverish deeds go unnoticed and away with that you scorn the beauty of your soul. So please enable me to assist you and make fair your decision to release your miscomings and fair wayness into the mist.

Release and relax and pray that one day heaven will dwell within you and that all planetary allignments will take place in peace and happiness. Awareness is a technique used to disqualify others that are not aware of what is a bout to take place. It is important therefore to watch what you do and to present and reward to yourself the justifications that mean so well. Forward your teachings that are presented to you and reach for the stars. For one day you will return to them where you belong.
You preach with song and cheer but yet the fundamentals of learning and living are not well catered for.
Live a life of rich content and provide to others with eagerism, healing, acceptance and love. Provide your self with a get out clause that will help millions of others to be lead to a free and noble way of life.
ArchangelsSandalphon, Zadkiel

Random but thoughts are welcome please.
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel Empty Re: A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel

Post  Guest Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:28 pm

Thank you for sharing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel Empty Re: A messsage on ascension from Archangel Sandalphon and Zadkiel

Post  Heather Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:38 pm

This is really relevant for me at the moment...something I have been into lately. ...Thanks Jo.

This extra came to me as I read it....maybe a channelling?

Look at the past not as something to fear, but as something to heal from...not as a lesson learned, but something that shows the result of the way you were thinking at the time. Time changes and so does beliefs and thoughts and so.... life experiences. Tell yourself that nothing is wrong with the past you and nothing is wrong with the present you...you were as you were and you are as you are.... and can not be any different at the time you thought that way. With awareness comes the ability to change thought patterns and notice this.....you see judgement as damaging to yourself and others. You will realize forgiveness is not necessary because there is nothing to forgive. Everything is as it is....and was as it was.
But in the meantime, the guilt and the fear of the past you....the facet of your personality that is not at rest...the earlier facet of you who didn't understand and is stuck in pain....must be heard and validated and brought to a place where peace looks like forgiveness. That is true healing.
Heather
Heather
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:37 am

"Live a life of rich content and provide to others with eagerism, healing, acceptance and love."

This is really relevant to me, and also the whole channeled message. I feel an urge to live a life full of enriching experiences now more than ever before. Lately, whenever i feel i have wasted my time with negative things, things that don't represent me or lack meaning i have a strong resentment. I feel an urge to make time count. And to relax and not be hard on anyone. We really need to be more light hearted because the negativity in the world constantly makes us become hardened.

" You will realize forgiveness is not necessary because there is nothing to forgive. Everything is as it is....and was as it was. " This is so relevant, and yet we keep blaming ourselves for what we did or how we were in the past. Many times things are neither good, nor bad, they just are. And everyone tries to make the best out of it, as they thought things to be right at a moment in time. Nobody takes bad decisions or makes what we refere to as "mistakes" deliberatley. So why blame ourselves, just to forgive ourselves afterwards?
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down