Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
    Intuition - Repeating signs EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
    Intuition - Repeating signs EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
    Intuition - Repeating signs EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
    Intuition - Repeating signs EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
    Intuition - Repeating signs EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
    Intuition - Repeating signs EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
    Intuition - Repeating signs EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
    Intuition - Repeating signs EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
    Intuition - Repeating signs EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
    Intuition - Repeating signs EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
    Intuition - Repeating signs EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
    Intuition - Repeating signs EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
    Intuition - Repeating signs EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
    Intuition - Repeating signs EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
    Intuition - Repeating signs EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Statistics
    We have 111 registered users
    The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

Intuition - Repeating signs

3 posters

Go down

Intuition - Repeating signs Empty Intuition - Repeating signs

Post  vivu Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:54 am

Hi:

I am having a feeling about something since a long time and it is not leaving me. It is very strong and keeps nagging me. Also I am seeing physical signs which I keep seeing everywhere I go. I am scared and since I do not have any proof I cannot go ahead and take any action.

Why is this happening to me? Is there any way to interpret the message?

Please help!!

vivu
    Asleep
    Asleep

Back to top Go down

Intuition - Repeating signs Empty Re: Intuition - Repeating signs

Post  Heather Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:54 pm

What is the feeling and what signs are you seeing?
    Heather
    Heather
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  vivu Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:26 pm

The feeling is about a person from my past whom I am not in touch. It keeps pushing me towards that person and also I get strongly pulled towards that person. The signs I get are the representation of that person from the past. I see a pictures/images in different locations and styles who are very much similar to that person in looks and reminds me of that person whenever I look at it. I am seeing the pictures over and over and over... I have tried ignoring the feeling an the signs but it seems to follow me and just not leaving me. I have no clue as to what is the current situation there. Whenever I am asking any question to God/angels/Intuition, I see the same things over and over. I am not getting the exact answer.

What could all this mean? What action can I take in this situation?

vivu
    Asleep
    Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:07 am

Hi vivu, For some reason, the person is on your mind....consciously or subconsciously.
    Usually when I see people everywhere who look like someone I know ...or encounter people a lot who have the same name as someone I know...then it is because that person was on my mind a lot for some reason.
    When I think of someone I miss, I see people around me who remind me of that person....and that is comforting.
    But if the reminding is uncomfortable for you maybe you have unfinished issues that are becoming more urgent for you to resolve.
    Only you know if it is an unfinished business issue or not and why the person is still on your mind.

An example of an angel answer for me,
    I remember once I was getting on a plane on my own and was feeling a bit lost and alien and asked the angels for help in getting some emotional balance so I could feel more at ease...
    ( I don't travel alone usually)....
    in the airport I saw a person who looked quite a lot like one of my sons ( he would be an excellent person to travel with since he travels a lot) and on the plane a couple of seats ahead of me, there was another person who looked like him too....I was so delighted at the sign message I had been given, that I immediately felt better.
    Heather
    Heather
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  vivu Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:16 am

The reminding is not uncomfortable in fact I feel happy and relaxed when I see those signs. I feel that someone is reminding me of that person on purpose - I have read in books and on the internet about intuition, spirits, angels and I feel it is surely one of them who are trying to tell me something through the signs which I am not able to understand/interpret. - Also, I am getting white feathers almost everyday around my house and on my path. I have tried looking for white birds but there is nothing around. As you rightly said I think there maybe some urgent unresolved issues that needs to be solved. I am trying to figure out a way out of it. I just do not understand how to take action on it?

vivu
    Asleep
    Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:43 am

White feathers are angel signs. I don't know if there is a message to be decoded. Maybe just a reminder that you have to resolve something. Wait and ask the angel for more help and see what happens.
    Heather
    Heather
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  vivu Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:29 pm

I have asked the angels for help in the past - In response to that, I get the same repeating signs, white feathers, and I keep hearing and seeing the same songs which keep repeating around the same theme. But somehow still I don't get the message. Maybe I am not asking the right questions. How to ask help from angels? Also, how can I recognize their guidance/help/answer?

Frankly speaking, I am very scared and do not have the courage and confidence to take any action on this issue without any solid proof or understanding the message. I hope I can overcome this fear and will be able to take the right action on this.

vivu
    Asleep
    Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:51 pm

I don't think the angels can give you a definitive answer about what to do.... because that is an infringement of free will....they can only give you love and support you whatever you choose to do. You have to make a choice first. Doing nothing is still a choice and they will respect that. I think they are saying to you at the moment....'Look, Angels are with you and you are deeply loved'. That might be all you need to know.
    Heather
    Heather
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  vivu Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:48 pm

If "Look, Angels are with you and you are deeply loved" was the message for me from angels, I would not be seeing the same signs over and over. They would have stopped and faded away by now. I have tried talking to people related to this but none seems to help me as they do not believe in what I have to say. But for me the signs just keep on and on without stopping for a minute. So I guess there is surely a message for me regarding that. And whatever needs to be done, I have to do it myself independently without any help from people, and only with the help from God/Angels.

I have recognized that person through the signs and know that something needs to be followed upon. I am just trying to figure what it could be and how to approach that person?

vivu
    Asleep
    Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:39 pm

vivu wrote:If "Look, Angels are with you and you are deeply loved" was the message for me from angels, I would not be seeing the same signs over and over. They would have stopped and faded away by now. I have tried talking to people related to this but none seems to help me as they do not believe in what I have to say. But for me the signs just keep on and on without stopping for a minute. So I guess there is surely a message for me regarding that. And whatever needs to be done, I have to do it myself independently without any help from people, and only with the help from God/Angels.

I have recognized that person through the signs and know that something needs to be followed upon. I am just trying to figure what it could be and how to approach that person?
    If that is what you feel, then that will be your way. Your truth is in the way you feel....not the rationalization of the conscious mind. The gut feeling is always correct.
    Heather
    Heather
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  vivu Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:06 pm

Thank you so much for your advice and guidance which has helped me in knowing more about angels and intuition.

After I got your last reply, I started praying to God and asking for more help from Angels. After about 2 days, I started receiving white feathers (which I was receiving before) and this time I stared getting angel numbers. The same numbers started repeating over and over in front of me. So I looked up the internet and found out what they meant. As I had told you earlier the angels were surely trying to give me some message which I was not able to understand. This way I can now figure out what the angels are trying to tell me. Finally, I am able to interpret the message I am getting repeatedly. I am still trying to get it clear but now I have an idea as to what they have been trying to tell me.

During this time, I also got two light grey feathers which were very similar to the white ones but bigger in size. They were not common and I could feel that they were from angels. What do grey feathers mean?

vivu
    Asleep
    Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:46 pm

Hi vivu, I'm glad it is working out for you.
    I think feather colour meanings can be tailored to your interpretation but I found a list of meanings you might be interested in.

Below is a short list of what coloured feathers may mean:-

White:- spirituality, hope, protection, purification, moon blessings, faith, truth
    Green:-money, fertility, growth, peace, success, health, abundance,
    Brown:-stability, grounding, home, endurance, friendship, simplicity
    Orange:- energy, success, change, attraction, ambition, emotions, optimism
    Yellow:- intelligence, vision, grace, generosity, happiness
    Red:- courage, passion, success, security, career goals, action
    Pink:-love, friendship, compassion, service, faithfulness, honor, harmony
    Grey:-peace, neutrality, practical, authentic, flexibility
    Blue:-contentment, peace, inspiration, communication, acceptance
    Black & white:-protection
    Brown & white:-happiness
    Grey & white:- hope
    Green & red:-finances
    Blue, white & black:- change

Usually I find for me that a grey feather means more to me than a white one, simply because...here we have thousands of white birds and in moulting season, white feathers are everywhere....but a grey or coloured one in my path grabs my attention more.
    Heather
    Heather
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  vivu Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Thanks for providing the list of colored feathers.

I think the angels are trying to give me hope through the grey feathers. Also, I got a very tiny lemon yellow with white shaded feather yesterday. I don't understand how to interpret that.

Yes, and I am receiving the numbers 11,111,1111,101 very frequently - almost every other minute in the day. There are other numbers too but I am concentrating on these for now.

Trying to figure out their exact meaning so that I can apply that to my situation.

vivu
    Asleep
    Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:37 am

Heather wrote:I don't think the angels can give you a definitive answer about what to do.... because that is an infringement of free will....they can only give you love and support you whatever you choose to do. You have to make a choice first. Doing nothing is still a choice and they will respect that. I think they are saying to you at the moment....'Look, Angels are with you and you are deeply loved'. That might be all you need to know.
    I answered you this way before. Angels can't give you the answer....that choice is purely yours....you must make your choice based on what you feel or want.....they can remind you (feathers) that they are with you whatever you decide to do. Angels can't judge and so have no interest in your choice except to be there for you, whatever happens.
    Heather
    Heather
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  vivu Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:35 am

I have read that if we ask angels/ for help, they do communicate with us. There are many ways they communicate with us and repeating signs is one of them.

Anyways, I had a question about a situation where after following my intuition, I did act on it but somehow the signs and the feeling still continued. Why would that be? Even after taking action on my intuition why do the signs or the hunch still continue?? Do you have any idea?

vivu
    Asleep
    Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:36 am

Hi there
    they normally give extra signs as a nudge you are going the right way.
    matt
    MattDeluka
    MattDeluka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  vivu Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:39 pm

I have tried doing everything to follow the guidance I am getting but somehow the signs still continue. Constantly getting the number 77 with combinations. Also getting repeated songs, numbers, symbols and signs. I am stuck and just dont know how to solve this..........What should I do now??

vivu
    Asleep
    Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm

A sign taken on its own means nothing to a person. Thumbsdown You know that...and you are driven to find the link that gives it sense.
    The link is the problem for you...so maybe you keep constantly asking for a sign...in the hope you will find the meaning.
    That may be the problem of the influx of signs...you keep asking for signs and you keep being given...
    The original intended meaning of your first request for a sign may have been long since forgotten.
    (It may have been only in the first place...to tell you...'yes Angel signs are real and you can see them when you ask!')
    Now the essence is... you ask for a sign and you are given...so much so, that you have been given so many signs, and you are confused.
    Maybe you should just ask of the Angels... 'Thank you, I get the concept of Angel signs...well and truly...and please send me a sign only when I ask for guidance or I need an answer.'
    I find I am shown a sign that I need to give me an answer...mainly only when I ask for guidance.
    Sometimes I pick up a sign and wonder why...then I think back and I can see the thought I had immediately prior to seeing the sign...and it is a match.
    You can actually have a conversation in thoughts and symbols with the Universe this way. Thumbs up
    Heather
    Heather
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down