Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
The little greys EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
The little greys EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
The little greys EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
The little greys EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
The little greys EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
The little greys EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
The little greys EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
The little greys EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
The little greys EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
The little greys EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
The little greys EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
The little greys EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
The little greys EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
The little greys EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
The little greys EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

The little greys

4 posters

Go down

The little greys Empty The little greys

Post  Shael Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:14 am

According to many reports of alien encounters, there seem to be many alien races humanity has kmowledge about. I read in several books and articles that more than 3 alien races have been classified.

The most controversial race is the so called "little grays". Among reports of supposed alien encounters, Greys make up approximately 43% in the United States, 90% in Canada, 67% in Brazil and 20% in Europe. Most of the people who claimed to have been abducted by aliens describe, through hypnotic regression, these beings. People who have never met each other give similar descriptions about the physical aspect of these aliens. Their bodies are small in size, almost child-like. Their limbs are thin and they give the impression of fragility. But their heads are big, over- sized, which might indicate they are a much older race than we are- their brain must have developped a lot more than the brain of a homo sapiens, through the ages. Their skin is grey and there's where the name "little grays" comes from.

The abductions involving this race of aliens carry on in a similar way. After some time, the abductees start remembering bits of the experiences, but only vaguely. It is through hypnotic regression, that they remember the whole, or most of the experience.
Most abductions performed by the little greys are described as extremely traumatic. Research have shown that emotional impact of the abduction can be as great as those of combat, sexual abuse, and other punishing events.The eyes are often a focus of abduction claims. They are said to not move or focus in any observable way. They were never heard talking, but some abductees claimed to have heard the thoughts of such beings, which gives a hint that the grey aliens might communicate through telepathy. Often, abductees claim not to have seen the greys' chest move from breathing...

Most importantly, no abductee claimes to have been asked for their approval when being taken on an alien ship... Which is why the little grays are perceived as bad, they have no right to take people with them without permission, analyse their body and then erase the memories, or most of the memories. But, no abductee has reported any physical damage, wound, illness or iradiation after being brought back home either...

So, i wonder what are the reasons for the abductions performed by the little greys? Could it be the plain curiosity to study the human race or could the reason be more complex?

Did anyone have any experience involving the little greys?
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

The little greys Empty Re: The little greys

Post  Shael Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:36 pm

Something weird happened to me when i was 13. I am not saying i was abducted by aliens, however i don't dismiss the possibility. I would like to subject myself to hypnotic regression some time in the future, just in case.
I had a very strange dream. I dreamt i was living with my dad in a large, old wooden house near a forest. My dad used to bring home weird individuals who often scared me and i tried to avoid them as much as i could. I was always asking him not to bring these people home, but he said that he just had to. Once he brought home a very weird guy, in terms of physical appearance. He had the height of an average man, but his body was very fragile, his limbs being extremely thin, they had something unhuman to them. He had no hair, and his skin was white, with just a little grey shade. His eyes were larger than a human's eyes and they were all black, no pupils! I felt he was hostile to me and one night he tried to attack me during sleep. Luckily for me, i woke up and ran away, but he just whent after me. I found some plates in a cupboard and i threw one at him and started screaming not to attack me any more. Then the dream ended.

At the time i had this dream i didn't know anything about the little greys! And when i found out i was startled. This being from my dream looked like a hybrid between a human and a little grey!
It could be just coincidence, but... it also could be something else. For the time being there is no way to find out.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:37 am

I wouldnt' discount that shael and maybe you could get to know petal that little more in time.. she deals with stuff like that on her another board.

If the angels teach us to not discount our feelings, I guess it could be the same said in experiences with aliens. IF you think something has happened, I reckon it has. It would reassure so many people to come forward if they were to see that it is not daft to have these type of thoughts. Rolling Eyes :o
and that is another thing these creatures work through the mental plane and just because we don't see them physically does not mean we don't see them at all
I hope I'm making sense,

Have you had it since?

matt

MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:42 pm

I was only frightened during the dream. After i woke up i wasn't scared at all, i realised that it was a dream and nothing happened. I was only startled after i found out about the little greys race.
I felt an unexplainable urge to tell people about my dream. I think i told all my friends and members of my family lol... I just enjoyed talking about it. Kind of weird i think. Laughing
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:20 pm

The abduction of Betty and Barney Hill is one of the most researched abduction cases in all UFO history. This is the first case of abduction performed by the little greys. It happened in 1961 when the Hill couple were in vacation in Canada. On the way back home to Portsmouth, they noticed that a flying craft of some weird type was following them. They stopped the car and Barney watched the misterious flying object with his binoculars. The object was flat-shaped and had multi-colored lights and a row of windows. Barney could even see shapes of its ocupants. He became frightened and ran back into his car and so they continued their journey back home.
Back home, they discovered that their memory has been erased for a period of two hours. They had no idea what happened during those two hours, when they were supposed to be driving home. Betty soon started having nightmares about her husband being abducted against his will.
In 1962 the coupled volunteered for hipnotic regression, performed by a well known psychietrist, Dr. Benjamin Simon. After many sessions, the doctor was convinced that the couple have been subjects to an alien abduction., .hair and Betty and Barney both described being taken inside a UFO and being subjected to a complex examination by the little greys. Skin and hair samples were taken.
There were no contradictions in what each of them described under hipnotic regression, although neither of them was aware of what the other said, until much later.
During hipnotic regression, Betty remembered being showed a 3D map of a star cluster and she managed to draw the map. A few years later a crew of astronomers got to see the map. They recognised that Betty’s drawing was very similar to the star systems of Zeta Reticuli1 and Zeta Reticuli 2220. These star systems are approximatley 37 light years from Earth. An interesting fact is that in many abductions performed by the greys in the years which followed, many abductees recall being told that the greys come from Zeta reticuli. There were many allusions to Zeta Reticuli in the encounters with the greys.

Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:43 am

Oh Shael.. I thought of the abduction of betty and barney rubble then. Razz :shock: LOL.. aka flintstones lol..

(an earlier post)

I'm not sure personally about Greys, I had one visit me the other week but it kinda was a bit unbelievable.. It was in my minds eyes. However, for me all these accounts seem to be in the previous 70's.. It's strange how it's all hush hush since? like you don't hear about them in the 00's or now? if that makes sense.. and what is it that the goverment are hiding IF anything..

makes interesting read

matt Like a Star @ heaven
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:07 pm

Yes, in the past there used to be more reports about alien encounters. It seems that now either aliens don't make that many contacts, or governments are better at hiding them.
What a funny coincidence with the Flinstones, when i first read it it made me laugh! Very Happy

I'd like to share some info about former USA president Eisenhower and some alien contacts. These are really entreaguing. Former president Dwight Eisenhower is a well known public figure suspected to have met the little greys, and also other aliens.
Gerald Light was a writer and lecturer and claimed to have been part of the committee of people present at the first meeting with aliens, at the Edwards Air Force Base. Light gave other names of people who were part of the committee. They all were respected persons working in domains such as journalism, economy and religion: Edwin Nourse (economic advisor), James Francis (cardinal) and Franklin Allen ( reporter).
There are lots of other testimonies which state that Eisenhower met two different alien delegations. These testimonies belong to people who knew the staff involved in preparing these meetings, or the “insider contacts”.
According to all testimonies, a First Contact occurred between Eisenhower and his committee and the alien delegation in February 1954. These aliens looked similar to us. Some witnesses said that they actually looked like the Pleiadeans, tall with blonde-almost white hair. They said that we should stop using nuclear weapons and warned us about a possible disaster if we continued like this. They offered to help us evolve spiritually. But the president and the committee decided not to listen to these aliens.

There also was a Second Contact, at the Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico. According to people who assisted at this encounter and who agreed to share some information ( such as William Cooper- he had access to classified documents or Phillip Corso- officer), these aliens were little greys. In 1954 a treaty was signed between Eisenhower and these aliens. We had to make sure that their presence here remains a secret. We had to allow them to abduct people and take different body samples. They had to make sure the abductees were delivered back to where they had been taken from, that their memories were erased and that the abductees suffer no physical damage. According to the treaty, the little greys were obliged to provide us superior technology.
However, by 1955 it became clear that the greys weren’t respecting the treaty. They were abducting more people than they were allowed and it was suspected that not all abductees have been returned. The technology which they gave us was by far, not as evolved as what we hoped for.
At some point during this Second Contact, they greys mentioned that their race was dying and that they will not be able to remain on their planet for a long time. However, they didn’t seem hostile and they had no warlike intentions.

Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:24 pm

Many people think the little greys are evil because they abduct without asking for approval. Also, the abductees' memories are not so pleasant. But the question is why do the abduct people? Perhaps at first they wanted to know about the physiology of humans, but the abductions have been going on since the 50s, so i don't think this is the case any more.

Maybe they need our genes in order to use them to heal their illnesses. In the previous post i mentioned their encounter with an Earth committe at a secret air base, where they said their race is dying. After all, no human has been harmed in the abductions. When they take skin and hair samples, they leave no wounds. Probably if they asked the abductees for permission, it would have been denied, although i know mwny people who in fact, would give them permission. I would allow them to abduct me, too.
I think that we shouldn't label them as "evil", until we know the reasons of the abductions. Just wonder... what would we do if we were in such a danger?

In all the encounters, everyone reported that all the members of this race look almost identical. Scientists say that maybe they breed through a long series of cloaning: an individual is cloned and this individual's cells are used for a future clone... and so on. Continuous series of cloanes may cause genetic problems. So maybe they use our genes in order to repair the negative effects of cloaning.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:29 pm

I have found out about an interesting case of alien abduction performed by the little greys, in Italy. The abductee is a 41 year old woman, who is refered to as Giovanna, as she did not want to reveal her real name.
According to her accounts, aliens have been abducting her since childhood. The aliens were always the same: the little greys. They always acted indifferent to her, with the attitude of scientists studying a laboratoty mouse. They don't have any feelings, or at least they do not show them. Only the last abduction, which happened in 2009 was different: she was then abducted by aliens belonging to a different alien race. The latter say that they are in conflict with the little greys and want to repair what the little greys have done. ( Could these be the pleiadeans??)
All the abductions went one the same way. The little greys were implanting a hibrid embrion in Giovanna's body. After two months, they abducted her again, in order to remove the embrion and place it into an environment where it further developed.
The greys were also injecting different substances into her. She asked why they were doing this. The aliens say they were injecting viruses into abductee's bodies, viruses which harm the aliens but are totally harmless to humans. After a while, the human body produces anti-bodies. Aliens then take samples of human blood with the necessary anti-bodies, and use this human blood as a medicine for them. So, basically our blood can be a cure for them.

So, back to the last alien abduction which happened in 2009. The aliens who abducted her then, others than the greys, removed an embrion previously implanted into her from her body. They didn't say much, just that what the greys are doing, is wrong.
Giovanna's brain ecography shows a metalic implant. Alround her house, investigators found a strange substance, unlike everything they had seen before. The substance was dusty and phosphorescent, but it didn't contain any fluorine. Also, the grass around her house was slightly burnt.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:35 am

I think the little greys is one of the alien races who have been visiting us since the most distant past. In Australia there are some ancient stone paintings which clearly show portraits of little greys. They are depicted exactly how they are known in the modern days. The paintings can be seen on the walls of the Wondjina caves. The exact age of this ancent paintings is not known but they are extremely old.
The skeptics said that these paintings actually show the deities of rain. But in ancient times, the deities of rain could have been easily confused with the aliens. Wink If you search "Wondjina caves" with google pictures you will find astounding paintings. I tend to believe these are a proof of the little greys visiting us in ancient times.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:25 am

Hey Shael, thanks for the information, you make a brilliant researcher.
I always wonder why alien abductions are well hidden nowadays? or is that most people are telling people on the quiet?

I thought that the law of free will would have come into play here. 2cents

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:42 am

Thanks, i like researching about this stuff. Very Happy It is true that we don't hear that much about recent alien abductions, or even alien encounters. Since the '90 all the reports have diminished. This could mean that the aliens have gathered enough information about us and they don't consider necesary to continue with the large number of abductions, or that people are more afraid to tell. But it could also be that the aliens are waiting for us to be ready to make a contact and be open minded about them and mature enough as not to attack or have misconceptions.
I believe there is a little bit of everything. There is turmoil on the planet, and a lot of tension. I think they are waiting until we solve our problems and hope that we solve them the right and peaceful way. In moments of tension i believe they don't want to add an other problem ( abductions wouldn't be a problem for me, but it would be for many people out there abduct ).
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:26 am

I heard an interesting thing on TV today, involving the Roswell incident and the little greys. FBI made public some old documents stating that what happened in 1947 at Roswell was indeed a UFO crash. The documents also state that inside the UFO three aliens were found corresponding to the descriprion of the little greys...

What entreagues me is, why doest the FBI bother to make this statement after so much time and knowing that what they just made public is already known? I mean what they state right now is everywhere, in books, on the internet, because a lot of information has leaked. What i'm saying is... why do they come with information everyone is already aware of?
And there is an other thing. FBI is not one of the institutions usually involved in alien and UFO incidents. It's usually CIA, NASA and other less known organisations, like the NSA. FBI tried hard in the past to get a hold of some secret alien information, but mostly failed.

I believe the Roswell incident was real, but what the FBI is doing is actually giving us the impression they want to come public. Otherwise they would have said something new. I think we should consider their intentions to "come public" reluctantly.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:24 am

Oh boy!!! Embarassed I love Roswell aka the tv show. However, I'm still drawn to the little men that came out of that crash site. lol.
I read the same article, it was yahoo I think.
The truth is all starting to come out and it cannot be kept hidden.
I don't know though I wonder why recent sightings have not been providing why they are watching. I thought it was all to do with ascension and things? who knows.
matt Jo
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Thu May 05, 2011 3:51 am

I couldn't stop laughing when i heard about that prank in Siberia, when an alleged "body" of a little grey alien was found in snow lol! Laughing The whole situation was investigated, or maybe the whole serious investigation was just framed up. The person who did this hasn't been discovered, but the joke was brilliant. And it finally turned out that the "body" was made of bread wrapped in chiken skin lol.
The joke was good, but the mistery persists. After this event, a well known ufologist, Anton Anfalov, who published many articles about on aliens and UFOs during his life, suddenly denied all the information he had published! He made public the fact that none of the things he wrote on ufology is real and he appologises for everything. He added that people shouldn't believe anything related to UFO sightings or alien encounters. This sudden change of opinion is weird.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TimeofDeLuka Thu May 12, 2011 4:41 am

Very narrow-minded. He will regret denying everything within a year's time.

TimeofDeLuka
Asleep
Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:13 am

I was reading about the theory of Annie Jacobsen, an american journalist, who claims something different about the little greys and the Rosewll incident from 1947.
She wrote a book which is said to be very well documented, i don't know about that, the book is very recent. But she claims that in the Roswell incident, the UFOs were actually a prank done by humans. The scope was to see how people would react in case they saw a UFO crash and the aliens inside. It was more a test to see how the government would react. And she also says that the little greys found inside the fake UFOs were actually humans who weren't developped normally and were very thin, so as to make the heads seem bigger...

I have trouble trusting her opinion, even though book reviewers say her book is well documented with lots of realistic refference. There have been many encounters envolving this alien race since 1947. There are hundreds of contactees and abductees, so she can't be the only one telling the truth while everyone else is lieing. Smile I say this is just a way to make people believe there are no aliens, or at least no aliens interested in us Earth people.
Even if the aliens found inside the crashed UFOs were puppets or humans inside a man made UFO, this doesn't explain the many other reports.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:29 am

The way I see it they as in "humans" need to have gained their information from somewhere. So unless they are actually in contact with aliens already. Secondly, they are actually aliens or alien descent or that they are using telepathy from a higher self or dimension. I feel there is one huge mess up altogether.
All I know is that the higher group of individuals livingon this planet are protecting themselves from being identified. They are here to place ground rules and undertake ascension for themselves and to keep others such as ourselves as central beings of light under wraps. We are taught to give others the secret of fortune, light and sucess. They take this and abuse it.

(Don't know where all that came from )

Matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:39 am

Aleister Crowley was an appreciated occultist who tryed to contact aliens since 1918, before the Roswell incident and before people taking a real interest in aliens. He tried contacting aliens through telepathy or entering in a trance that allowed him to interract with them.
And surprisingly, he was contacted by an alien who looked very similar to how the little greys are described today. The alien let himself known under the name of Lam. Large head and eyes, small nose, mouth and ears, frail body- if you google "Lam Aleister Crowley", the first images you will see are copied of Crowley's drawing of Lam.
Crowley insisted that in order to contact the aliens we must enter a specific trance, because complex communications are unlikely to happen in our normal state during the day.
Strangely enough, Crowley died in 1947, The year of the Roswell incident.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:07 am

I googled Aleister Crowley Lam and this is what I found:

Yes Indeed! They resembled the little greys!

The little greys Crowley+all+RGB+200small_edited
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Location : On Spiritual Horizon's roof, scouting out his next tile victim

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sun Dec 11, 2011 12:03 am

Yes, and this was way before everyone knew about the little greys. Very Happy
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:07 pm

An other well known investigator what little greys are concerned is Bill Foster. He presumed he had been abducted after noticing a time gap during one of his travels. After he went through hipnotic regression, he found out that he had been abducted many times in the past by the little greys. He started researching the phenomenon of abductions performed by the little greys on his own and was really dedicated to it. What i like about him is that he never states that he is 100% right. He says that some of his reasearching can be subject to errors and he doesn't mind if people don't believe him, because researching alien abductions can be subjective. The subjectiveness resides in the abductees' emotions related to the abduction.
After studying many cases of possible abductions performed by the little greys, he published an article about the reasons aliens may have for abducting people. The most prominent reason seems to be the human-alien hibridation. A great number of abductions implies taking body samples, doing pregnancy tests and embryo implants. Some abductees said that they were alowed to hold the product of the hibridation in their arms for a while, inside the UFO, but weren't permited any other contact with the creature... which in a way is partially their child.
According to many reports, this hibridation program lasts for many decades. Which means that many hibrids are now adults. Some hibrids might be living here on Earth, having a strange appearance, but neverhteless being able to pass for humans. Some unusual physical characteristics of the hibrids might be having very little hair compared to other humans, eyes larger than average, really small nose, mouth or years. ( of course, i don't think that if someone looks like that, they are all hibrids, lol Laughing ...just some of them might be).
Bill Foster has never seen hibrids. His conclusions are based on studying hundreds of reports and how the greys analysed his own body when he was abducted. The interesting question is: what is the purpouse of this hibridation?
There can be many reasons: mixing hibrids among the humans; creating a new race better fit for populating an other planet; replacing the little greys' crew members, as the race might be having health problems or going though a degenerative process. The first reason is the problematical one, because why would the greys want to place hibrids among humans?
I don't think they want to take over the world or something lol. Little greys are often depicted as beings without emotions. Maybe they want to understand human emotions, which could be easier through the eyes of a hibrid having both human and little greys characteristics. Many abductees said that the little greys couldn't fully understand how human emotions work. They were asked by the greys to describe the physical sensations they perceive when feeling love, fear, anxiety etc. While human thoughts are telepathically understood by the little greys, the aliens don't seem to telepathically perceive a human emotion.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm

During the last hundred years archeologists came across a multitude of skeletons which, although are humanoid, look as if they belonged to humans who suffered genetic mutations or other disabilities. Among these weird skeletons, there are also some which make you think about the little greys, being very similar in shape and size to how the little greys look.

In the 30s, a teenage girl discovered two skeletons in Mexico. One was normal, but the other looked very different from that of a normal human. She buried them in her grandparents' garden and after a flood all that was left of the skeletons were the two skulls. She took the skulls to the USA where she lived and after many years, the biologists Ray and Melanie Young took possession of the skulls. Many scientists studied the skulls and reached the conclusion that they were 900 years old and belonged to the mother and child. The child was about 5 when he or she died, but the skull was 1600 cube centimeters, 400 cube centimeters more than that of an average human. Neurosurgeons say that the child couldn't move their eyes, the eyes were fixed, large and most probably had a dark color. The thickness of the skull was half of that of a normal skull, but the skull was more resistant than normal. Until now, it can be said that the child had some sort of a malformation. But in 2003 the DNA of the bone cells of both of the skulls was studied. The mother of the child had normal human DNA, but the child's genes revealed that the father was either an alien, or a mutant, but suffering from very strong mutations.

A similar discovery was made in China, in the Bayan Mountains. Many skeletons with the typical little grey build were found in the 30s buried underground in a cave. On the cave walls were paintings depicting humanoids with astronaut helmets and a map showing the Solar System and other planets. But in the cave explorers also found some strange discs with a great hardness made of granite mixed with various metals. The oscillograph tests recorded the discs' vibrations, which were typical of objects which were once electriclly charged or worked as conductors of electricity. The discs are about 11.000 years old and strange signs are carved into their surface. For many years researchers, mostly archeologists and philologists, tried to decipher their meaning. In 1962 the message was apparently decoded and in the beginning it was kept hidden from the public, but it was later made public. I guess the researchers from the University of Beijing thought that no one would ever believe the meaning of those strange letters, otherwise i really don't understand how they thought of making everything public... because no one ever makes anything like this public. According to the hieroglyphs, the beings came from a very distand planet near the Sirius star. Their ship crashed on Earth and the passengers took refuge in the caves of the mountains. Unfortunatley for them, they weren't able to repair their ship to return home.
Strangely enough, the local legends of the people in the Bayan Mountains tell of small, gaunt beings with large heads who came from the stars long ago. But these beings were so physically repulsive, that the locals started hunting them.

Old skeletons with the little greys build have been found in other places, too, and we can never know for sure what those beings were. But the similarity to the little greys is interesting, as well as the skeletons lying in areas of the Earth so far away from each other.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum