Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
    Love v Fear and Love v Society EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
    Love v Fear and Love v Society EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
    Love v Fear and Love v Society EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
    Love v Fear and Love v Society EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
    Love v Fear and Love v Society EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
    Love v Fear and Love v Society EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
    Love v Fear and Love v Society EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
    Love v Fear and Love v Society EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
    Love v Fear and Love v Society EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
    Love v Fear and Love v Society EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
    Love v Fear and Love v Society EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
    Love v Fear and Love v Society EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
    Love v Fear and Love v Society EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
    Love v Fear and Love v Society EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
    Love v Fear and Love v Society EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Statistics
    We have 111 registered users
    The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

Love v Fear and Love v Society

4 posters

Go down

Love v Fear and Love v Society Empty Love v Fear and Love v Society

Post  MattDeluka Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:27 am

This is something that I sometimes battle with myself but it’s like I can see it as plain as day.

Keyword: FEAR, Love, Archangel Michael, the fight against Fear.

The opposite to love is anything that is negative and in our world there is alot of fear being produced to stop the new loving energies from penetrating you, me and the earth.

Something I have noticed especially living in the UK is the media hype about one minute we are out of a resession and the next minute we are back in the resession. I think it is time we made our own mind up and ignore the media all together. The thing is with people is they follow the crowd and they never wish to become separate from society. Separate in the sense that you are mature enough to make some critical thinking about the way in which you live life in general. In the sense we can all create something more positive then relating our life to something we read in the papers.

It stands to reason that the newspapers and society tell you that this is the way in which we live. Is it? because through my own eyes I see a negative view of how society is telling you to live in fear.

Fear is the opposite to Love, so we are either created from love or living in a world of hell. Struggling to cope because we are surpressed into thinking life is hard. Besides this personal viewpoint, I see that life can be more positive if you think in loving terms rather than living in fear.
    Fear is the opposite to Love, so we are either created from love or living in a world of hell. Struggling to cope because we are surpressed into thinking life is hard. Besides this personal viewpoint, I see that life can be more positive if you think in loving terms rather than living in fear.

If you know about Archangel Michael his job relates to banishing fear. Archangel Michael provides heavenly assistance to anyone who needs protection from negative actions or feelings and fear. Fear is a killer and nothing is to big or small from this fiery Archangel. If you need help in anything of any nature, you can be sure to ask him for help. You don’t have to believe in a God per say but a belief in what he does, would help.

I’m so fed up of society and media thinking we are all being killed off, or the economy is slipping into dire straits again. FEAR is the opposite to Love. IF you believe that our creator wants us to be killed by a rogue planet then ye of little faith. Seriously, awaken please because our creator would not swing a planet into us nor would he want to destroy humans just like that. See the fear is coming from media because it will increase and fight against love and what it stands for. thanks.Why are we fearing this? Love because if we are fearing we are not of love. peace.

The world will end?

maybe for those who promote fear and negative but not for those who believe in love and fully understand the concept.

How will the world end? if we are in love and love is eternal then what do we have to worry about? If we are in love then the world will keep spinning until natural evolution of the planet earth will take it’s course, which is millions of years if anything.

The basis of my feelings and discussion is the heaven and love v fear and society. I see it alot. I see how society can lead us astray through false lies. Prophecy about end times is a false predicament. If anything will come to an end it is the way in which we live our life. Our life has to change for the better and if you are wise you will here my words.

Society will prise you from my arms and it is leaning against an unbalanced post ofaniquity (channelled).

In and out of resession>

The amount of times I have read about the fight with the economy, I am losing track with the truth. The way I see it is the fact that society is looking for someone to blame. Send that blame back to them. The goverments of the world are in dark times and are needing some prayers from you. Send love to them as they are fighting to keep ownership of you.

Recessions are what you create, and not to go into other things but the thoughts are based on the battle between fear and love. Fear is disappearing it is losing grip of the dark ones reigns.

The lights such as those who love are in the birthright to receive the light back into the higher realms of our earth. Heaven is on earth.

I get frustrated at how blind and sleep some of us are still and that they don’t see the light of the world as a beacon of what is to come.

Truely believe that our times are begining and the past of darkness and fogginess is in the past.

For evolution is a natural process and we battle with the fundamentals of living.For what is provided to us if in love is everything of abundance. If we live in fear and learn to give in to society and the way they teach us to say no. Then we are not going to benefit everyone.

If thousands read an article of rich dose of negativity, you can choose to believe or not, so it is the same to choose to live a life of love and good cheer. Ignore fear, ignore the media when they talk about fear mongering amongst the world leaders. We live for peace, harmony and love.

To answer the comment “well that never happens or will never happen” that is what I am talking about. I am talking about being positive and believing it can change for the better. The more people who do the more impact we make against Fear. Love is everything, we cannot be with out it.

I love my love and me.

MattDeluka
    MattDeluka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Love v Fear and Love v Society Empty Re: Love v Fear and Love v Society

Post  Heather Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:48 pm

Or maybe everything is just as it has to be... in this moment in time....and pain and fear is born from non-acceptance of what is. The big plan is unknown to us all.
    Heather
    Heather
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sat Dec 08, 2012 9:12 pm

Yes, society is promoting fear now, more than in the past. It takes some personal training with yourself to stay out of this influence. The media talks about the crisis, and in the next moment about possible natural catastrophes which might happen, and then...after a few minutes they tell you in subtle ways how you should live your life.
    But it only takes a little personal training with yourself and in time, this won't affect you. Or at least not much. Look inside yourself and see what makes you happy and then go for it. Does fear make you happy? Of course not, and it will take time in order for you to control it. I still don't control it entirely.

The crisis was invented by the big corporations, secret organisations and other influential individuals, so as to convince people they should work more for less money and accept being slaves. Meanwhile, these influential people/organisations only get wealthier, while people are disadvantaged because they think " It's crisis, so i should work more, forget about what the soul needs, and be content with less.". The crisis is a mechanism carefully invented and of course it will not be over soon, because the ones who made it have no interest of the crisis coming to an end.

But this doesn't matter any more, once you perceive the true nature of the crisis. The universe is somewhat our mirror. The crisis around us is the reflection of the crisis inside us. And it is inside us, since it was created by us, like i said above.

And once you perceive the true nature of the crisis, you look at it with indulgence. At least i look at it with indulgence. Smile And i also look with indulgence at the media promoting fear, because it's a journalist's job to invent and exagetare things and one's personal decision to believe these things. Discouragement is only what a part of society expects of people, because discouraged people are easier to abuse. So, whatever happens, try never to fall into discouragement.
    Shael
    Shael
    Highly Respected Member
    Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  searchlight Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:17 am

I love this Yes I'm learning a lot about fear, it can be totally paralysing, its interesting that archangel Michael helps with fear, he recently helped me in a time of fear. fear is so destructive it undermines faith in oneself, and while that faith has been undermined we use belief in outside forces until that faith is restored, it is indeed like having a personal trainer. helping raise the vibrations until we no longer require their help. faith I have learned is everything it needs to be 100% be it in god, angels, Jesus, crystals, they all help us find the resources we have within ourselves.

searchlight
    Asleep
    Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:25 pm

Yes, we mostly resort to Angels, Archangels, God or something else when we sense fear or are discouraged. When we are confident in ourselves, most of us don't ask for help since we have all the energy we need in order to acomplish what is in our mind. Sometimes though, asking the Angels for help is good even when we don't fear anything, but only need guidance and the wisdom of taking decisions which we won't regret afterwards, or simply for calming us down. Like even when you don't feel fear because you're confident in yourself, you can be kind of nervous or agitated. Like when you have an important exam and you don't fear it because you know you've learnt everything, but... you need a little something to calm you down.
    In my case, even when i don't feel fear i sometimes still talk to my guardian Angel or Archangel Michael in my mind and ask them to guide me to take the right decicions. I don't ever want to stop talking to them, even if i may reach a point when i won't fear anything any more (but that won't happen any time soon Smile) ). Because to me, the Angels are like friends. But i guess that the need to talk to the Angels and ask them for guidance depends on how close one feels to them.

About love and fear... I feel that the opposite of love is not hate, but fear. Hate is like love, only with a minus sign before Smile. But i think that one's actions are mostly guided either by love, or by fear. You do something because you like doing it and because you thing it's for the good. Or you do something because you fear the consequences of not doing it.
    Shael
    Shael
    Highly Respected Member
    Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm

I agree Shael. Very well put. Hate is the action that spins off fear. Also I think that Angel intervention is the best way to effect change without having the Ego step in. Cool
    Heather
    Heather
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down