Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
Clairaudience EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
Clairaudience EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
Clairaudience EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
Clairaudience EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
Clairaudience EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
Clairaudience EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
Clairaudience EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
Clairaudience EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
Clairaudience EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
Clairaudience EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
Clairaudience EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
Clairaudience EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
Clairaudience EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
Clairaudience EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
Clairaudience EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

Clairaudience

4 posters

Go down

Clairaudience Empty Clairaudience

Post  MattDeluka Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:08 am

Clairaudience

Clairaudience is receiving messages in thoughtform from another frequency or realm. It is considered a form of channeling.

We actually do it all the time, especially under duress, or in an emergency, when we focus/listen to what we call the 'little voice' in our head. We are always connected to the other side, we need only focus on what is being said to realize how our immediate destiny is manifesting. Stop, Look, and Listen.

The entities attributed to these messages are often thought of as one's soul, spirit guides, decease loved ones, disincarnate entities, angels or other religious icons, aliens, sometimes dark/negative forces, etc.

The angels will talk to you as though in shakespearean and formal. Spirits will often or not talk as though they did when they were alive.. eg. my gran speaks irish to me..

My dad still chats to me as though I remember in a manchester accent.

A dark light is full of fear.. they will often tell lies and be full of hate towards you.. or pretend to be adifferent entity as though to lead you astray.

to name a few..

Clair audience if you silent your mind enough is done through relaxing and letting the words flow. It is easier to get a pen and paper.. begin to doodle and don't focus on it just let what words come to mind and write them down.

If anyone wants to try this at home and then share with us.. please feel free.

Discuss this skill here

MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Clairaudience Empty Re: Clairaudience

Post  Jeangeniexx Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 am

When I met my husband, I had been single for a long time. We met for coffee and we decided to move on for a little something to eat. In the restaurant, we were talking, he put his hand on my arm and I heard a voice say....."This is him". The next night we decided to meet again and I was showing him my flat, and we made eye contact and I heard the voice say...."He knows too". I've heard the voices a few times recently as we are going through a stressful time. My daughter, myself and soon my husband will have surgery. My daughter had a vascular malformation on her leg and my husband and I have been diagnosed with cancer. I've had my surgery 6 wks ago, my daughter just over 2 months ago and my husband is due for his surgery in two weeks time. I've never heard any negative voices, mostly informational and loving.
Jeangeniexx
Jeangeniexx
Asleep
Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:07 am

Thanks for sharing this Jeanie... I hope all goes well with you guys and your surgery.

I can't some times decipher who is saying what in my head.. other times I hear crystal clear.

matt

MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Sun Aug 29, 2010 5:56 pm

Merry Meet Matt,

Well in my journal, I defined Clairaudience as the mental ability to hear voices or conversations from afar. This happens rarely and when it does, it is almost always spontaneous or involuntary. One just hears a conversation without the concerned parties anywhere near the individual.

Well this happened to an officemate of mine way back in 2008. I was working as a call center agent located along a very busy and noisy street. During lunch break, I was still in the office because I don't feel I was hungry at the time. My officemate was looking out the window facing the street. When he looked down from the sixth-floor windowpane, he saw two of our female co-employees talking on the sidewalk under a tree. But to his surprise he could hear very clearly what they were talking about.

When the two female employees went up to report for work, my officemate told them, “I heard what you were talking about down there.” My other officemate, one of the female employees, asked if what did he hear, then my officemate told that she had just broken up with her boyfriend after a big quarrel last night! Obviously, my co-employee was so shocked, because that was exactly what she had told while ago.

Because of this they consulted me on how he hear a conversation six floors down with the windows closed? Well I cite an example of a spontaneous psychic connection that took place between my officemate and the two women. He tuned in to them without intending to, because his eyes were focused on them while in a relaxed state of mind. Mothers also develop strong psychic connection with their small children. They can hear them crying even when far away. Emotional closeness can bring about psychic attunement or connection.
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Location : On Spiritual Horizon's roof, scouting out his next tile victim

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:59 am

I believe it's true regards to the closeness of two people can talk with each other and hear each other. What about the times when you are upstairs and you think you can hear someone calling your name with your physical ears? and that you think it's some one in another room answering you and then you go down the stairs.. and they really deny that they had called you?

Not so sure if I could agree with the rarity as for me, I must be part of the select few who has the talent or skills or even gift for this matter, to hear things clairaudience. I hear alot and I consider my self a medium too. It's interesting to see other people have views on their. I think every one has the gift but I feel somehow that they discount their experiences or it freaks them out. Even so that there is a possibility that they could not be aware of having it and not awakened to this gift?
nice to speak to you. Jo
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:03 pm

MattDeluka wrote:

Not so sure if I could agree with the rarity as for me, I must be part of the select few who has the talent or skills or even gift for this matter, to hear things clairaudience. I hear alot and I consider my self a medium too. It's interesting to see other people have views on their. I think every one has the gift but I feel somehow that they discount their experiences or it freaks them out. Even so that there is a possibility that they could not be aware of having it and not awakened to this gift?
nice to speak to you. Jo

Merry Meet Matt,

I agree that almost every person has experienced spontaneous manifestation of psychic perception or power such as clairaudience. When it happens, it is usually dismissed as mere coincidence not worth paying attention to.

But when such experiences happen in greater frequency in the most unlikely situations, however, the person usually becomes afraid and their experiences really freaks them out and may even question his or her sanity. I think the main reason of this is because of ignorance or lack of proper information about these things and religious bias as the main reasons for such a drastic change.

But like what you said, everyone has the gift and everybody possesses a Sixth Sense or extra sensory perception to a lesser or greater degree. It is not an exclusive ability for a few highly gifted individuals. Given some training and mental discipline, anyone can develop his/her sensitivity to psychic forces or energy. Psychic functioning is a natural ability of every human being. Simply by becoming aware of his thoughts and feelings at any given moment of time, one with no extraordinary psychic powers or perception before may develop or heighten his sensitivity to psychic or subtle forces. Awareness is therefore the key to this faculty.

Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:55 am

Is it ever possible to pick up someone else's thoughts in audio and they send them as a frequency as a radio does?

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:56 pm

Yes I think so. If you are attuned to them....as a radio...and then repeat the thought to another as if it is your own....on transmit...
Maybe that is the method the Angels use to get the message to those who are challenged by the thought of Angels.
The best messenger for the job in hand.
Heather
Heather
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:09 pm

MattDeluka wrote:Is it ever possible to pick up someone else's thoughts in audio and they send them as a frequency as a radio does?

matt

Yes I think so Matt.

I experience this in meditation and summoning on occasion, the radio thing. I don't hear anything in the physical sense though, it's more like distinguishing different currents of thought that aren't coming from my sense of self and from someone's thoughts. The clarity depends on my energy levels and how focused I am. It's not uncommon for several currents to start spouting contradictory stuff, which is when a bit of atmospheric house cleaning is needed. With summoning I usually have to keep the conversation going unless there are negative influences involved, but with meditation if I tune into a seed desire to know something, it usually starts a current, that seems top flow from above.

Well, the easiest way to hear someone else's thought is through a hypnagogic state, like what happens right before you fall asleep. As you fall into sleep you can see visions and hear voices by thinking the person you want to pick up the thoughts on audio. If you can stop your descent into sleep just as you hit that state, you might be able to enhance the situation. Granted visions and voices might be internally generated, but if you can stay conscious in the hypnagogic state, you can probably increase your receptivity.
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:10 am

when I was finishing my disertation during a night vigil, I heard marching and when I asked me angels I was told it was an actual death march.
Other times I've heard audio voices such as the name Jill being called out or another recent time was "archer come over this way" not sure but it sounded like a mother and son interaction?

Other times I have heard aliens talk to me and say "your technology needs advancing"
Sorry, I didn't realise a discussion was taking place.

just a bump up really and to add some recent experiences on here
matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: