Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth?

3 posters

Go down

What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? Empty What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth?

Post  CaseyBauer Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:20 am

There is much discussion about this topic, would they be friendly, would they cause us harm or mass destruction?

Personally I believe they are very much like humans that there are some that are evil and others who are good.

I think that they already walk among us and have for years, if they wanted to cause us harm then they would have done by now. They are an intelligant race afterall.

What are your thoughts?
CaseyBauer
CaseyBauer
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? Empty Re: What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth?

Post  Shael Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:07 am

I also think aliens have been visiting us for a long time. I believe most of the aliens are either good, or indifferent. I say this because, just like Casey said, they could have done a lot of harm by now, if they wanted to. If they are visiting Earth, they are advanced, so it would have been really hard to stop them if thay had bed intentions.

I believe there are good aliens, who watch over earth, in order to intervene in case of danger, such as a nuclear accident. In 1986 in Ucraine, when the atomic power station from Cernobil exploded, UFOs have been spotted hovering above the power station, by people working there. During the minutes when the UFOs were flying over the place, the radiation decreased about 4 times. Scientists say that if the radiation hadn't decreased, many surrounding cities would have been distroyed. I believe aliens help us in such extreme situations.
I think some aliens are indifferent and act like observers. They want to learn about us, just because of curiosity, or because they hope we can develop extraplanetary comercial relations, in the future.

Recently i have been thinking, what if there were aliens with bad intentions out there, too? This is a posibility we must not reject, although i find it hard to believe. There are those aliens who abduct people without permission and take skin and hair samples. This is sometimes a shocking experience for the abductees. But i am not quite sure as to judge the abductions as mean or not, because we don't know what exactly is the purpouse of these abductions. They might take samples of us in order to create a biological weapon against us, or in order to develop a cure against cancer. So, even if these abductions are sometimes far away from pleasant, i don't think we should qualify them as evil... before we know the real reasons.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth? Empty Re: What do you think aliens would do if they came to Earth?

Post  MattDeluka Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:59 am

You know it's interesting that you shared this Shael, because Zadkiel and Michael told me and it was like four years ago now that they would not allow another nuclear war as it caused alot of damage to the universe. It's so nice to know actually that there are beings who will fight the cause for humanity and see that the majority of us don't want war we just want a good life. It's perhaps the authorities in power who are oppressing/surpressing the good of people from sustaining our planet.

I find that it probably would be the case of good and bad aliens because there has to be like black and white, but it's like with everything we don't know what they are up too.
I wonder if things will start happening more now 2012 approaches. I suppose that is another topic for discussion

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:38 am

If the aliens had any sense, they'd run. As a race, we are monsters. All this senseless, foolish war. Why do we create weapons that kill? Why do we spend time making bombs that can destroy whole cities?

Benevolent aliens would be most welcome if they could help us, but I doubt they'd get a chance.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:39 am

I agree with you, Omega, humans can do horrifying things. But, not all humans are like this. Even the ones who fight in wars could be good people, but in some cases they are manipulated or they would do anything to have a safe future. For some reason, aliens have been watching and observing us for a long time. They may really care about our future or they could worry about the impact of our activities on their races. After all, in 100 or 200 years we may also discover space travel. And when we achieve this knowledge, our behaviour will be very important. It is crucial for other races that we do not act foolish, pollute the universe or wage wars once we are in outerspace. I understand them. They wouldn't want immature beings flying in space and causing trouble after they have put so much efort in creating harmony in the universe. 200 years in the future is a moment way ahead of us, but in terms of universal time it's really nothing. Smile

After World War 2 there was an "explosion" of UFO sightings. In 1947, more than 4000 experimented pilots reported UFOs. This is an other proof that they are concerned about what we do here.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:15 am

Shael wrote:I agree with you, Omega, humans can do horrifying things. But, not all humans are like this. Even the ones who fight in wars could be good people, but in some cases they are manipulated or they would do anything to have a safe future. For some reason, aliens have been watching and observing us for a long time. They may really care about our future or they could worry about the impact of our activities on their races. After all, in 100 or 200 years we may also discover space travel. And when we achieve this knowledge, our behaviour will be very important. It is crucial for other races that we do not act foolish, pollute the universe or wage wars once we are in outerspace. I understand them. They wouldn't want immature beings flying in space and causing trouble after they have put so much efort in creating harmony in the universe. 200 years in the future is a moment way ahead of us, but in terms of universal time it's really nothing. Smile

After World War 2 there was an "explosion" of UFO sightings. In 1947, more than 4000 experimented pilots reported UFOs. This is an other proof that they are concerned about what we do here.

Totally agree Smile On all counts! It would be nice to meet an intelligent species that has no concept of killing their own!!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:02 am

The aliens' activity on Earth is more intense than we think and it's clear that they are very interested in stopping the nuclear activity on Earth. In september 2010 there was a meeting of the national Press Club in Washington about UFOs. This meeting is annual, but for the first time, it was very serious and confidential. Until 2010 it was more like a meeting when journalists met and chated. The theme debated in this conference was the obvious concern of the aliens conducting the UFOs in our nuclear weapons and power stations.

In the 50s UFOs have been spotted flying above a nuclear power station in Hanford. In the 50s there were some experiments with nuclear bombs in Australia. The military men were about to leave the area when they saw a UFO descending above the place where the bombs had been detonated. The UFO stayed for about 15 minutes and then it flew away at an incredible speed.

In the 60s the captain Robert Salas was responsible for the launch of some ballistic rockets. Before the launch a military man called him desperate and said that a UFO was hovering above the base where the rockets were kept. Salas told him to keep an eye on the UFO. A few minutes later, the man called again and told Salas that all the rockets had been desactivated one by one. The machinery was showing the "no go" signal. Salas was present at the conference in 2010 where he confirmed everything.

But similar incidents also happened during the recent years. In 1997 UFOs hovered above a town near Paris, over a power station. In 1999 they flew above a power station in Israel.

They are keeping an eye on us. I for one, i am thankful, whatever their reason might be. Very Happy
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:33 pm

I think it was AA Michael or a blessed angel told me years ago that another nuclear war must not happen because it would damage and affect the whole universe. Aliens are dumbstruck as to why humans wish to damage and kill the beautiful planet that we have. I too am very very appreciative of the aliens (sorry) for looking out for us. I see that they are also preventing darkness eradicating the rest of humanity too. We are bounded the majority of us with the way society is oppressing us. So it's nice to know someone out there with higher skills then us down here, can delete and stop bombs and things. So may be we should ask them to help more? if we ask then the law of free will has been past. They cannot intervene as such unless we ask right?

I think there is more going on to what we know any how. If we are not able to think what is going on or question then the goverments don't need to worry about the majority of the masses standing up against them?

I love the good aliens coz they do so much for us without ever wanting a thank you, just like the angels and that makes me want to respect such groups more.

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:11 am

Yes, i am thankful to them, too and i sometimes think of them as angels. They do respect our free will and i think that if more people asked for help regarding nuclear weapons, other weapons of destruction or handling pollution, they would help more. One of the reasons they rarely let themselves seen is also that people don't ask them to show themselves more often. But there still are few people who think of the aliens and even fewer who ask for help regarding our global problems. I remember reading about one encounter with the Nordics, in which the alien told the contactee that they will not intervene unless we ask them.
If more people proved that they want and are ready for a contact (and also mature enough), the aliens would show themselves more often, regardless of what the world rulers want. And i am sure some of them have telepathic abilities and could sense such thoughts.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:43 am

You know what I find wierd and I'm not sure if anyone else has picked this up. You know the saying "look into the eyes of the soul" well what if when people when they walk past you and stare at you, if they know deep down if you are someone different. So if we stared at someone do you think we know deep down who they may be that.
Then if they did work with the goverment and such, you would still have to be careful because would they be trustworthy?

matt

MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:11 am

There have also been recent reports of UFOs hovering above nuclear bases. One of the recent reports was in october 2010. Some secret trainings were about to take place at the military base F.E. Warren from Cheyenne. But there was an inexplicable communication breakdown with the missles. The communication breakdown with the nuclear missles lasted an hour. In october many UFOs were seen above Cheyenne, and the witnesses were trustworthy people.
In the first months of 2011 there also were many UFO reports. Witnesses described different types of UFOs, disc and triangle shaped, cilinder shaped and the weird cigar shaped UFOs often related to the Nordics alien race. They were making manoevers or simply hovering above the F.E. Warren nuclear base. They must have an interest in that base.
And it is also known that people working at the nuclear base were threatened by their superiors if they kept reporting the UFO sightings to the journalists...

It seems that they haven't lost interest in what happens on Earth, especially the secret nuclear activities and trainings with nuclear missles. Given the variety of UFO types which were seen, it must mean that many alien races are keeping an eye on our safety.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:33 am

I am not sure if I have mentioned this but the main reason why aliens are seen alot of time over nuclear sites, is this.
I was provided this from heaven. They state that another nuclear bomb must never be let of on the earth plane the way it was done deliberate to kill millions of people. The bomb released a big rumble which hits across the universe. The earth is sacred and has evolved enough to bring about enlightenment for some and spiritual change for others. Aliens here present themselves to us to help protect from such things being let off again.

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sat Dec 24, 2011 5:50 am

Yes, human beings are very evolved and are capable of doing great things... and also horrible things. Too, bad many of them choose the second option. The use of our own capabilities towards positive things, and the fact that our planet is so wonderful, would make Earth a place for enlightenment and spiritual change.

I am sure the UFO sightings and even alien encounters are quite numerous. Think about the great number of classified reports, many of them being declassified during the last 2-3 years. But the surprise is, that in most alien reports which have been previously classified, most of the documents are blacked out. In more than three quarters of these documents, most of the rows are blacked out. Some documents only contain 8 words left! This publishing of UFO (and everything related to this) reports is a bad joke! Why do they even bother to publish the documents if they are blacked out lol?
During the last 2 years i have noticed that the media and the politicians have apparently lost interest for ufology and alien activities on Earth. But this is a contradiction... because even in 2011 pilots have strict and detailed codes of behaviour if they encounter a UFO. These are very well thought and governments wouldn't have created such codes if they didn't have an interest in the whole thing.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down