Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
    My view on Aliens EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
    My view on Aliens EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
    My view on Aliens EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
    My view on Aliens EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
    My view on Aliens EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
    My view on Aliens EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
    My view on Aliens EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
    My view on Aliens EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
    My view on Aliens EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
    My view on Aliens EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
    My view on Aliens EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
    My view on Aliens EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
    My view on Aliens EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
    My view on Aliens EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
    My view on Aliens EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Statistics
    We have 111 registered users
    The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

My view on Aliens

5 posters

Go down

My view on Aliens Empty My view on Aliens

Post  Magik_ziggy Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:57 am

Firstly, im a hard core trekkie (http://sfceu.freeforums.org - Magik_ziggy =me, former C-in-C of Starfleet Command, lol IM very hardcore hehehe), so its a given that i DO believe there is life out there and that one day we WILL go where no man has gone before..

However, the idea of stories of aliens abducting, and govermnent coverups i put down purely to delusions, i knoaw this will offend but im allowed to state my opinion (im anti-UK current gov btw Smile ). i think sometimes its paranoina, maybe evensometimes people are dreaming lucid wise, or maybe even astrally projecting.

I hope and believe one day we will have FTL (faster than light) propusion, and 'warp' drive. As long as we dont kill ourselfs in the interim with nukes Rolling Eyes

I firmly believe (as a trekkie and an educated person) there is other life out there, maybe similar to the Vulcans, Romulans etc. But frankly, i dont think Earth in its current apathy (ie more concernedwith itself),would be a good planet to be with fellow people from another galaxy (ie 99% of Terrans, atm are only concerned about their own ass).

Hopefully by Startrek Area (23rd Century) we can change our attitudes, and stop flying planes into towers, planting bombs, greed, etc etc etc.

Im sure you know what i mean Smile. But i do believe there is life out there.

Perhaps a Starship or 2 HAS visited the Earth recently - but NO way do i believe 1000s people have been abducted had sexual experiences en masse, and been taken on trips.

Im sure a FTL warp capable species has better things to do than that.... Laughing Cool

Regards as always

Carl

Magik_ziggy
    Asleep
    Asleep

Back to top Go down

My view on Aliens Empty Re: My view on Aliens

Post  MattDeluka Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:38 am

My view on aliens and I just liked Star trek next generation. That's where it stayed though. Overall my view on aliens is this. They are real, why should we be selfish and small minded enough to think we are the only ones in and around not just one universe but twelve more. My opinion of course and it's free speech within reason here. As long as it is in love, that is all I'm mithered about.

Aliens to me and you and everyone else are different. I have seen "aliens" in my third mind and we have also seen ufo's and had them authenticated. To me I think aliens can be good and bad, but hoping most of them are good. They reside in higher frequencies of our universe and live in peace and harmony. I have heard that alot of aliens see our Earth as being sacred and rare. Such a beautiful earth which wants to just kill each other off, is unbearable to them. They do not understand why we chose to live on such a beautiful planet and yet destroy her.

Aliens as we know them love us as earthlings, as far as I am aware, I see that they wishing to help raise the planet into more loving conditions. I think the goverment (one thing we have in common) is that they manipulate and are made of darker lights. I am unsure but they offer nothing more than selfish control of the masses.

That is my take on aliens, and I am so glad you have started this conversation.

matt abduct
    MattDeluka
    MattDeluka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:18 am

How do you know we aren't all aliens?
    Heather
    Heather
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  carolyn Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:12 pm

Heather wrote:How do you know we aren't all aliens?

We definitely are, Heather, to someone else. Magic, you didn't offend me. But since you brought up abductions, I will have to give you my personal take on that. Later, when I can type a LOT on the subject. My family on mothers side have been in contact with ET's for three generations, thanks to my grandfather.......
    carolyn
    carolyn
    Asleep
    Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:48 pm

I think for beings belonging to other star systems to be here.... they would have to have different technology than the old mechanical view of physics and related travel arrangements that we always assume will work now and in the future for space travel.
    ...simply because the time to cover the space would be too huge a problem. My view on Aliens 86118
    I think it would be more like a simple quantum leap arrangement. You see me here ...oops! now they see me there.
    A simple dematerializing in one place and instant materializing some place else....and maybe in any physical form too....and in that case...who knows the origin of any being here.
    Just a thought...a birth could be the ideal gateway for the essence of a being from somewhere else to enter this world and find an authentic start to feel a belonging....maybe that is what birth is.LOL Laughing - H
    Heather
    Heather
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  carolyn Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:42 pm

Ok.... I have time......

My first memory of being with them on a ship, on a table, having samples of tissue taken from me, I was 7 years old. I remember a stinging in my left arm, very near the elbow, as well as a needle being inserted into the vitreous fluid of my right eye, and something metal being jabbed into the back of one of my two top front teeth. I remember it still like it was yesterday, and I'm 41 years old. No offense.

I saw UFO's (triangular shaped, cigar shaped, in broad daylight) all through my childhood. I was visited time and time again by someone I would remember later as "teacher." Sometimes teacher would appear in the form of a human male, and other times as the very tall, slender "grey". Teacher asked me when I was 9 years old, to learn how to have an open mind. I remember nodding and saying yes. I was given exercises to do, like turn a levitating box inside out with my mind, or change its colors. I remember being shown maps of the galaxy, books that you could touch with a finger and be shown pictures and words in various languages, about everything. It was at around this age (9) that my psychic abilities, which had always been with me, began to flourish. I was 11 when I admitted to my mother and her mother, about my dreams of being in contact with the teacher. No one on Mom's side of the family thought me crazy. When I was 16 I found out why. My grandfather worked with Werner von Braun in the 1950's and 60's, developing the first satellites, and then the first rockets for NASA. Both my mother and grandmother told me that their first experiences with "UFO sightings" began when grandpa worked with the space program. Grandpa was assassinated in 1972, along with 5 other scientists/engineers.

At age 17, I found out I was pregnant. I was in my first trimester, and no one knew about it. Not the father, not my parents, not even my friends. I remember thinking I couldn't do this. I cried myself to sleep, asking for help. I didn't ask any particular person or even God. I simply asked for help. I woke up the next morning bleeding, and I wasn't pregnant any more.

When I was 21, I had an x-ray of my left elbow (after an injury where I thought for sure it was broken, but it wasn't) - and the dr found a small metal object embedded in my left elbow, on the x-ray. He asked me if I had ever been shot with a BB gun, or had an open wound there when I was a child - anything that could possibly have caused me to end up with a small, triangular piece of metal almost touching the lower part of the humerus bone, at the elbow joint. My heart sank and I grew pale. I knew instantly what it was, and where I had gotten it. I told the dr that I knew how it got here, but that I couldn't tell him where I had gotten it. I was scared of being called crazy. I was petrified of having it surgically removed. My gut said it needed to stay there. Years later I would find out how correct this feeling was.

I continued having visits in dreams. At age 22, 1992, I had my first child. During that pregnancy I was shown my child. It wasn't scary. I didn't feel strapped to any table. I was simply shown in pictures who she was and what she would need in order to be given the best chance to become who she was......

At age 26, in 1996, I had my second child. At around 5 months gestation, I had a dream of being on a cold table. I remember having gone to bed wearing the pink maternity T-shirt my grandma got me. My daughter was taken out of me. Something was altered, and she was put back in. All this was abdominal. I woke up with no scars, no weird marks. Just one problem. I woke up wearing a mans grey T-shirt with a pocket logo. A T-shirt my husband didn't own, that I had never seen before. And abdominal pain, and an overwhelming desire to make sure my baby was ok. I went to my OB dr that same day, had an ultrasound done. Saw her move, saw she was ok. I knew I was ok..... but when you wake up wearing the wrong clothes, its undeniable.

That same year my new husband Ray (the one I'm divorcing now after 17 years of abuse), blew his nose really hard and dislodged/removed a round object from up inside his left nostril. Whatever it was, it was very hard, like metal, and covered in human tissue. I didn't tell him, but I knew what it was.

In 1999 I had my third child. My son. That pregnancy was filled with UFO sightings.

In January 2001, I had my fourth child - due January 1, 2001 but born on the 6th. My oldest daughter was 8, my second daughter was 5, my son was almost 2. My two oldest children told me frequently of their dreams of "people" and of space ships they saw. My second daughter especially..... it was during this last pregnancy (in 2000) that my husband was "returned" one night. I remember vividly, being unable to move in the bed and watching him fall into our bed from about 3 feet above the bed, and his breath coming out in a forceful sigh, because his body hit the bed so hard. His left arm flew out and whacked me in my face. My face tingling like it was asleep. Like it was yesterday.

In 2001, after my fourth child was about 6 months old, I was shown in a dream the child that was taken from me when I was 17 years old. His name was Chris, and he was happy to meet me. He thanked me, and told me he was given to a couple who couldn't have children. He said they were good people. I'll never forget that dream. I remember thinking how much he looked like his father. I never saw him again, but i don't have to...... I know he's ok.

In August of 2002, my husband had maxo-facial surgery done. The surgeon tried to insert a breathing tube through his nostril (up his nose) but couldn't because there was an object blocking it. The surgeon removed it. It was a small metal object, round. The dr asked him if he had ever been shot with a BB gun when he was a boy (sound familiar?). 6 weeks later when he went for his follow up MRI to see if he was healing correctly - another metal object was found in the exact same location, in his nasal cavity. That means he was revisited, and re-implanted.

My last visit was when I was 32 years old. My children continue to be visited in dreams. In 2007, my second child woke up missing clothing she had gone to bed wearing. It was during a phase when she was going to bed fully dressed, down to the shoes. She woke up without her jeans on. She was hot to trot, they were her favorite jeans. To this day she gets huffy about losing them. I still see UFO's. The sightings have never stopped. I don't get scared by them. Its like seeing an old acquaintance. My heart beats a familiar rhythm, and I'm sure that the being on board the ship can sense a "familiar" near by. I accept the fact that this will be part of my children's lives, until they are in their 30's.....and that it may continue with their spouses, their children..... I don't know why. We're not etherically "special" in any way. Wed on't have extra DNA or special genes. Yes, we're all strong psychics, empaths, what today's person calls "Indigo". But why us.... I can only assume its because of my grandfathers affiliation.

You did not offend me, Magik. I'm used to it.
    carolyn
    carolyn
    Asleep
    Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:56 am

You had so many alien-related experiences, Czardoust, and they are filled with proof and arguments. I think you are one of the thousands of people who are visited and implanted. The reason is unknown, but maybe in the future it will be revealed. I also believe there is no reason to be scared.

I believe they have been watching us for a very long time, maybe thousands of years. And it's very possible that they interfered with our genes in the past, in order to accelerate our evolution to homo sapiens. There have been thousands of UFO sightings in the past and many occur now, but they are not so mediatized. I think most pf them are willing to help us solve our problems here and maybe also spiritually evolve. They don't do it because we are not ready to honestly ask for their help. Not to mention that nowadays there are still many people who don't believe in their existence or wouldn't accept it. We have to be open minded in order to receive their help. This is just a simplified version of reality, there are surely more obstacles regarding our interraction.

Shael
    Shael
    Highly Respected Member
    Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:42 am

You really have had experience with out-of-this-world beings, czar....I found it very interesting. - H
    Heather
    Heather
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down