Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
UFO's EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
UFO's EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
UFO's EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
UFO's EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
UFO's EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
UFO's EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
UFO's EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
UFO's EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
UFO's EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
UFO's EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
UFO's EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
UFO's EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
UFO's EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
UFO's EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
UFO's EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

UFO's

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

UFO's Empty UFO's

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:32 am

I have seen UFO's on 3 occasions.
This was the best though;

Sun 14 Feb 2010, about 8.20pm, I was nearing a clients house.
She lives 10mins walk away from the North Sea in Pakefield, Lowestoft.
As I turned the corner of her road, I noticed an odd star formation, it appeared low in the sky, the stars looked a bit bigger than usual, different.
But I was driving, so took no more notice.
I parked up and walked back to the lady's house.
I turned to close the gate and saw the stars moving!
I stopped, staring at them.
They were golden, not in a formation, just scattered.
All travelling at the same speed, not fast, sort of cruising, no other lights, just golden stars.
I counted 9.
I was gobsmacked!
I badly wanted to tell someone, but had to wait til I left the clients house before I could text some people whom I knew would be interested and believe me.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

UFO's Empty Re: UFO's

Post  Shael Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:52 pm

You are very lucky to have seen this. I noticed that there are two main types of UFOs. These types appear most often, although other types of UFOs can be seen too, only rarely.
There is the UFO in the shape of a sphere, but flattened at the superior and inferior sides. It's the classic Flying saucer, which has most often been observed.
And there are UFOs in the shape of a cigarette. Actually, they really are called "cigar-shaped".
Some UFOs have lights to them, others don't. I noticed that yellow and orange lights are very common. And many have a metallic glow to them.
The way they change direction so fast is amazing. Scientists say that Earth technology is getting close to achieving the manoeuvres of UFOs. If this is true, then in the future it will be difficult to distinguish a real UFO from a man-mad flying device.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Professional photographers say that invisible UFOs exist and have been caught on camera. Many photographers took photos of the same landscape with two different types of cameras: a normal camera and a camera which works with infrared rays. Nothing could be seen in the photos taken with the normal camera... but the photos taken with the infrared camera clearly shown UFOs! No one could clearly prove that these photos were fake. So it seems that invisible UFOs exist. Maybe they are flying right above the towns we live in and we have no idea about it.
According to physicians, an object becomes invisible if it can stop rays of light from reflecting from it. Practically an invisible object must "swallow" the rays of light and let them pass through it, without the slightest reflexion. I have no doubt that evolved alien races can build such UFOs.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:59 am

UFOs have been observed not only in air, but also underwater. In 1963 a UFO was seen in Norway above the shore. Messages were sent to the occupants, urging them to identify themselves. But the UFO sank into the sea. In the depths of the sea, there were submarines, which caught the UFO on radar. The object was moving underwater with the astounding agility from when it had been flying. It did manoevers that were impossible for our Earth submarines.
A similar incident took place in the 60s in Canada. Two UFOs descended into the ocean and were detected by the radars of the submarines. They stayed a few days underwater, until the ships sailing the seas right above moved away. Then, both UFOs flew out of the water and into the air.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:19 am

Most of the times UFOs are harmless, even if they sometimes follow Earth airplanes. The pilots cannot explain why some UFOs simply follow the planes on long distances and then suddenly disappear or change direction.
There have been a few cases when airplanes collided with UFOs. Luckily there was no accident. In 1994 a UFO hit an airplane which was heading towards Mexico. It happened above the capital of Mexico and the landing system of the airplane was damaged. In the same area there have been many UFO reports that day. The object hasn't been depicted on the radar because it was stationary and radars only show flying objects which move.
It seems that UFOs can invade our air space whenever they want. I just hope they are more cautious than in 1994. Smile
Many pilots fear making their UFO encounters public because they are often ridiculised and they lose their reputation. But sometimes the radar operators confirm what the pilots report and everyone wins: UFO sightings are made public and pilots don't lose their reputations or jobs. UFOs appear on radars like small, bright dots, but don't have identification numbers like airplanes do. They move faster than planes and their amazing manoevers are shown by the radars, too.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:33 am

I dont know about the things you do Shael.
I do know when a cloud is hiding a 'craft though.
It looks different, not real.
abduct
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:52 pm

There were some rare cases of UFO reports, when UFOs were changing their shapes or sizes. I read an article writen by a scientists and he had an interesting theory about the UFOs which change size and also about the ones which suddenly disappear.
He said that some aliens may be from other dimensions. So in this case, UFOs aren't traveling vehicles, but portals! So the portal gets bigger to let the beings from an other dimension enter our realm and then it closes. The bigger the intersection between the two dimensions is, the larger is the UFO.
I don't know if it's true, it's only a theory. My intuition tells me that many UFOs are traveling vehicles. And it's not only my intuition, it's also how people describe them and the fact that UFOs appear on the radar. But maybe some portals linking parallel universes have been mistaken for UFOs.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:12 am

Maybe some of that theory is correct.
The portal may open for a 'craft to enter or depart, making it appear that the 'craft if the portal

But I think that those from other dimensions dont need portals tbh.
They can just 'think' to materialise.
Dunno where that came from, but sounds right to me lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:36 am

Shael that is a really interesting concept.. can you explain more? remember that recent "portal" that opened recently in russia? the swirl. I wonder if ufo as a portal is like a viewable platform.. such as you project yourself into the craft ?

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:00 pm

The explanation i read wasn't very detailed. The person who came with this theory, viewed parallel universes such as spheres which can intersect, creating a portal which looks like a UFO.

I just found out about a new case of UFO sighting. It happened on july the 10th above an airport in China. The activity of the airport was suspended on that night...The UFO was bright-white, moving very fast and it left behind a ray of light. Some say the UFO was in fsct a rest of a ballistic rocket. Officials say thet they know what it was, but cannot tell. Suspect
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:33 pm

Many researchers of the UFO phenomenon noticed an interesting pattern of UFO sightings. Some of the events most connected with UFO sightings are natural disasters. Many times, when an earthquake or flood is about to happen, a few days before the incident UFOs are seen flying above the affected area. It is not known weather they are trying to prevent people, diminish the effects of the upcoming natural threat, or influence peoples' minds as not to be scared when the natural disaster takes place. Why did only a few people find out about this strange pattern? Because the media keeps it all hidden.

It seems that the animals sense UFO activity. I heard of a few UFO sightings at the country side where people keep lots of animals in their yards. Just before a UFO sighting, animals became very agitated and were searching for places to hide.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  CaseyBauer Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:28 am

Shael I have been thinking of this much lately, that ufos are around more when natural disasters or even non natural disasters happen. I read recently about the Bermuda triangle (separate thread I know) and how many sightings have been witnessed around this area which makes me think that there is some kind of portal for the ufos to travel through, whether this means they have anything to do with the incidents I don't know. Maybe the force that opening up a portal brings is enough to cause a disaster in itself???

This is such a fascinating subject, shael you are so knowledgable when it comes to all things alien, I love it. Thank you for sharing your knowledge with is.
CaseyBauer
CaseyBauer
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:44 pm

Even if the Bermuda Triangle is a portal for UFOs, i don't know if the portal is the reason for all the disappearing ships and planes. I saw photos of UFOs which i am sure were not fake, because they were presented by trustworthy people. On some of those photos, near the UFO , there could be seen a small surface of a lighter color on the sky. This surface which is usually lighter in color than the sky, appears close by the UFO, but is very hard to be seen by the human eye. The small surface usually has the shape of a triangle. The researchers were wondering what exactly this triangular shape was? And they came to the conclusion that it might be a portal. This is logical, since not all UFOs may come from our universe, some may come from parallel universes.
And no objects have disappeared in the areas above which the alleged portal was immortalized on camera. And this is why i think that the portals for UFOs have nothing to do with planes and ship disappearing, like in the case of the Bermuda triangle.

I also saw some pgotos of very weird looking UFOs. There are not only round and cigar-shaped UFOs, but also UFOs in the shape of an ice-cream. They really looked like an ice-cream! There are many types of UFOs flying above Earth, so no doubt there is more than one civilisation observing us.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:10 pm

Merry Meet everyone!

One of the most unusual questions I’ve been asked recently came from a seminar organizer of mine who confessed he has an obsession with UFOs, aliens and extraterrestrials . He asked me if can I asked my friend, who is a Wiccan, if there is a special phrase or prayer one can say for a UFO to appear. The reason he thought of asking if there was a power word to call on a UFO is that when he was in the Philippines to attend my friend's seminar. My friend taught him a special phrase which when uttered and at the same time press with your thumb a lump on a patient’s body, it dissolves. The said seminar organizer told he had tried it and it worked. He said the Wiccan has many magical phrases and wondered if there was one to call on UFOs to appear.

I told him he must be referring to what is known here aas chants, or literally “a prayer,” which has magical effects. Without having to ask my friend, I told him, I doubt if there was such a chant or a spell. I said I have heard of chants to render one immune from bullets or knives, to heal all sorts of illness, to call on spirits or guides, to attract the opposite sex and even render one invisible. But I’ve never heard of a power word to call on a UFO. That’s the first time I ever heard such a thing. I don’t know the answer to this. But I think there is no chants to call on UFOs because one contacts them through telepathy.

How about you guys, what do you think?
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Location : On Spiritual Horizon's roof, scouting out his next tile victim

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:01 pm

I don't think there is a special chant or prayer in order to call for UFOs. If there was such a thing, then wouldn't we all use it and experience a first or maybe a second degree encounter? People all over the world interested in UFOs and aliens would use it. This would be just too easy. I don't think we have the power to call upon a UFO whenever we want to see one. I think that they choose who should see the UFOs and who not, depending on peoples' reactions. They take measures of causion and don't allow people who are easily scared to see UFOs. It's a form of protection: protecting us from feeling frightened ( because some people would feel frightened if they saw a UFO) and protecting themselves from unwanted negative reactions from humans.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  CaseyBauer Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:13 pm

That is an interesting concept Prong I do agree with Shael that if this was the case then many people would be summoning ufos all over the world and this would cause some problems. It would be food though if we could contact them but again as Shael says I think they choose us not the other way around.

I have had several encounters of the first kind and I definitely felt like the said UFO was seeking me out.

I think they can telepathically know what our reactions would be and if we are 'safe' to make contact with. I find it a huge blessing when they do make contact with me.
CaseyBauer
CaseyBauer
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:30 pm

But I think there is no chants to call on UFOs because one contacts them through telepathy.

How about you guys, what do you think?

I agree Pronghorn!!!xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:44 pm

It is known that UFOs are harmless. They don't attack, but in the worst case they just disappear. But there are a few exceptions, when people being close to the UFOs fell ill. Their illnesses or general state of the bodies hinted at the possibility of radiations. However i don't think the aliens wanted to attack those people or do something bad to them. I am convinced those bad happenings were just accidents. Most of these incidents happened about 40 years ago, so maybe the aliens involved in the incidents didn't know that humans are so sensitive to radiations.

There were some incidents in Spain, in 1980 and 1975 whene the eye witnesses of the UFO sightings were very close to the UFOs. Soon after their UFO experiences they had cancer. There was a more recent case, when a man was driving his car and saw a UFO very close. Later that day he noticed that his skin was inflamated. Luckily he recovered and nothing bad happened to him.
There weren't any recent reports of unfriendly UFOs. So, the only suposition is that those were just sad accidents which took place because the aliens involved didn't know much about the human body at that time. I still think there is no reason to fear UFOs.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:02 pm

UFOs must not be confused with light orbs which hover above the areas with intense seismic activity. These orbs don't look like UFOs, the latter appearing to be more material.
The orbs which appear before an earthquake or during seismic activity which is not perceived by people can have various colours: red, yellow, violet or pink. The diameter of the orbs varies from a few centimeters to a couple of meters, so most of the times the orbs are smaller than UFOs. Other times, orbs don't appear, but columns of light are produced above these areas.
The scientific explanation for these orbs which appear before earthquake is not fully known. Some say their appear due to intense electric fields caused by seismic activities. In some cases the orbs are associated with other phenomena: fissures in the earth, caloric emissions or unusual sounds.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sun Oct 10, 2010 11:30 pm

In 1993, on the 30th and 31st of march there was a series of UFO sightings in England and most of the eye witnesses were policemen and other members of the military.
On the 31st of march an officer whose identity has not been disclosed reported the first UFO sighting. According to him, the UFO had a very complicated shape, it looked like two airplanes united by a thick object. After that, many UFO reports were made. An other man reported to have seen a UFO measuring 200 meters in diameter. He followed the flying object with his car. The UFO landed somewhere close by. When the man arrived at the place of the landind, nothing was there, but the UFO hasn't been seen arising from the ground.
An other report belongs to a different officer. He saw a UFO survolating not very high above a rural area. The UFO was sending forth a ray of light, like a laserbeam, on the ground as if it was searching for something. Then, the UFO flew away with an incredible speed.
An other report belongs to a farmer. After a UFO flew above his domain, the cows became extremely agitated. Then the animals gathered all in a circle formation in the middle of the plain.

On these two nights there was an incredible number of UFO reports. The number of people who saw UFOs is actually bigger than the number of reports. This happens often, because people don't know where to report and they are not encouraged to report, it's more like the opposite.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:55 am

I don't remember these sighting Shael? have you not noticed that the alien sightings has died down again in the media?
I wonder if there will be a higher influx of sightings again, or something major? I wonder if they are independant of goverment influence to when they should provide evidence to the masses or if the aliens prefer to do this outside of global goverment forces.?
I wonder if you have noticed that March is a time of year for ufo sightings? We saw ours in March too????
I wonder what they were lookingfor? 2cents

MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:43 am

I didn't notice that the UFO sightings increase in March, this is so interesting. I will pay special attention to UFO sightings this March. I think that aliens respect the wish of our governments not to make themselves known, but not because they like or agree with our governments. They hide themselves because they know not everyone is ready to find out the truth.
I also noticed that the UFO reports from the media have died down. It is probably a strategy to keep people from paying attention to ufology and aliens. In the 90s and also in the first years after 2000 there were way more news about UFOs. Not everything they showed was true, but at least they showed something, they didn't burry the subject.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:53 am

There are more proves that what happened in 1947 at Roswell was really a UFO crash. In 2008 Edgar Mitchell, one of the astronauts who landed on the moon, declared something interesting. He said that many people who had worked for the secret services shared him their knowledge about the Roswell incident after they retired. These people said they didn't have anything to lose anymore, as their career is long over, so what they can do is tell Mitchell about this, so as not to lose the information. So, according to these confessions, there really was a UFO crash at Roswell and inside, there were living aliens. It is not known weather all of the occupants survived the accident, but there was at least a survivor. After the incident, the intention was to publish everything in an article in the following day, in the Roswell Daily Record newspaper. The article was ready, but the public authorities intervened in the last minute and replaced the true story with that of a weather baloon.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Tue Feb 08, 2011 10:49 pm

According to many scientists, humans have now the technology to build airships which can do air manoeuvres almost like the alien UFOs. The military have observed and even studied some alien UFOs and borrowed some of the aliens' technology. Throughout the last 3-4 years there have been lots of sightings of UFOs having a triangular shape. These triangular UFOs are black and sometimes have one or more lights. The manoeuvres performed are similar to those seen at the "classical" shaped UFOs. This is why nowadays it's hard to tell an alien flying object from a man made one.
But it is most certain that the round or cigar-shaped UFOs, which are the types seen since the 40s are alien made. The only doubts regarding the builders of UFOs are concerning the more recent triangular UFOs. These are only speculations, but they seem plausible to me. Maybe we are catching up with technology. But even if it is so, i don't think we would be able to build airships like the alien UFOs, unless they approve of it, or unless we ourselves discover their technology.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  carolyn Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:47 pm

out of all the ufo ships I've seen up close, the one that baffles me the most is the 747 "airplane" that can sit idle in the sky. My last sighting of that was in 2009. It was only about 100 feet of the ground and there was a transparent probe floating beneath it. (tree top level). For that one, I actually got to park my car and watch it for about 1 minute before it flew up and away - at an alarming speed.
carolyn
carolyn
Asleep
Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum