Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

A psychic hint that I couldn't understand.

3 posters

Go down

A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. Empty A psychic hint that I couldn't understand.

Post  Heather Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:09 pm

I have something to share....maybe a little psychic insight.

Yesterday 2 people who work here, got bogged in the mud in the persuit of their job...driving around on our dirt roads checking the water bores and tanks and troughs that cattle use for water.

Anyway, they didn't return home last night and no one knew exactly where they could be, and so some people spent half the night driving around in the dark looking for them.

When this happens, it feels uneasy around the place until the people missing are found (actually it is very rare to have this happen at all here).

I was asking for some insight as to where they could be... (2000sq miles of country is a very large piece of dirt to search).

All I could get was...an image of a disk and the word 'plate'. I could not make any connection at the time.

This morning, the station plane, from the air, found the men where they were bogged.
Now this is the bit that I was referring to....They were near a water bore called 'Royal Souvenir' and it is not far from another bore called 'Coronation'.
All the water bores are given names when they are sunk and these were sunk and named around the time of Q Elizabeth's coronation...hence the names.

But for me a 'Royal Souvenir' in my mind links with the image of a co-memorative object particularly a 'plate'. There were heaps of them around at that time in the early 50's.

So that was my psychic hint.....and I didn't get the connection at the time...only after the event!
- Heather
Heather
Heather
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. Empty Re: A psychic hint that I couldn't understand.

Post  Pronghorn Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:36 pm

Merry Meet Heather

Well me too, I coudnt understand...lol Very Happy

Where did you get these psychic hints? Did you find these hints by remote viewing or in any form of divination. Did you see this plate while you are in a trance or in a deep meditative state or there's other different reasons how did you get these psychic connections and crucial links about the said event?

Please explain it further. Very Happy
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Location : On Spiritual Horizon's roof, scouting out his next tile victim

Back to top Go down

A psychic hint that I couldn't understand. Empty Re: A psychic hint that I couldn't understand.

Post  Heather Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:02 pm

No this is not something I read or made up.....this is my real life happening.
It happened to me here last night and as I asked for a clue to where to find the men...I saw in my mind's eye a disk and heard the word 'plate'.
Heather
Heather
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:12 pm

Merry Meet again Heather

I am also completely clueless to explain it. However, what I can say is that psychic ability is not a question of knowledge or intelligence. It is a question of intuition.

So why not use your intuition. This will really help you to analyze the psychic signals.

Brightest Blessings

Last edited by Pronghorn on Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Thanks pronghorn.
But you see...I didn't 'get it', Thumbsdown I didn't make the connection enough to say...'OK,look there'. Thumbs up
I only learnt how accurate the psychic image was ...after it was all over.
I suppose like Casey writes about...she sees images in dreams of things happening and cannot do anything about it at the time...she only knows how accurate she was after the event happens.
Maybe I could have asked for more clarity....but anyway it's something that I can say....yes I did pick up a psychic message...the translation is another matter!
Just a little extra that I just felt when I read your reply.....To me, Pronghorn, you are a very difficult person to read.... to know just who you are because you come across quite 'veiled'...but I do believe.... I just caught a glimpse of you... Like a Star @ heaven
-cheers Heather.
Heather
Heather
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:57 pm

In your case, your the signs you are seeing come close to 100 percent. In that sense, you do not belong to the average or normal population in terms of having psychic signs.

What you have is a gift worth developing. I suggest you keep a psychic journal where you may put all the messages, signs, visions and symbols you are sensing. In time you will be able to use this ability positively, warning people of impending dangers or solving problems. Eventually, you will also be able to control this signs.

To me, Pronghorn, you are a very difficult person to read.... to know just who you are because you come across quite 'veiled'...but I do believe.... I just caught a glimpse of you...

I guess this true Heather, I am quite concealed...lol Very Happy

But anyways, you see, you can read and feel one's thoughts or behavior even just by reading his/her message. I think that is telepathy Heather. No one could not hide anything from you.
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:13 am

I think that too prong, I see two sides of you, the academic side of you and a tiny glimpse of some other part. It's not that it's a bad thing, I hide behind matt deluka sometimes. However, this forum has always claimed to be an area for sensitives to be themselves too. Very Happy So can you not trust us enough to open up that little more.

It's brilliant that you bring academic detail to the forum, but there are others who won't even attempt to type on here, in fear of not writing 'correctly' or not sounding so interlectual.

Please can you try to reveal the real you here. It's would be nice to know the real you and what you are really all about. Jo

But anyways, you see, you can read and feel one's thoughts or behavior even just by reading his/her message. I think that is telepathy Heather. No one could not hide anything from you.
That's right and sensitives like myself can actually feel the energy that is given off, when people write their posts. Cool
So basically your posts are written academically with an objective value, rather than a subjective one. What I am saying is, what are you hiding? I'm not discussing this as an arguement, it's just we all wonder why you just write academically on a community forum? Can we see a real side of you in a while please... lol.. coz I bet you have so much to give too. :hugs: A few members feel the same prong and I just wonder if you could enlighten us too. Laughing (it's general prong, we like you alot here, but we are puzzled by you sometimes... )

ANyways, lol.. I have been just like this Heather, I am not connecting the dots and missing the links too. Is this something because of energy change? or just not being aware enough. For example. For weeks, I was getting Tim, Dan, and Nat. Thinking they were people's names, well at least it was one name. I had a dream this morning of this person and the dream made him demonic and he didn't like what he seen in me. His name was a connection of all three signs/names listed previously.

I wonder if this relates to what you were saying Heather?

MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:40 pm

I agree Matt with what you are saying....Please Pronghorn, can we have a peek of your personality showing through. Wave Band

About the psychic stuff just not coming together..at the moment.
I suppose that it is that way at the moment because we are not meant yet to make the connection.
I keep getting...it's all in the timing!

Actually I just remembered...before the 9:11 thing....For maybe a month before it...I kept getting 'Condalesa Rice' repeated to me over and over again in my mind...and I was puzzled big time because I hardly even knew what she did ..I knew she had something to do with the US Government.... and actually I still don't.

But on the morning of the 9:11 terrorist attack...I turned on the tv and there was 'Condalesa Rice' giving a press statement about the attack. There was no way I could have joined the dots before hand...I could see only one dot! The words I heard haven't returned.
It makes me wonder if the clues are all there...we just are not in the right place yet to make anything of them...like a code we haven't totally deciphered yet.

Another thing...just before the Asian earthquake and Tsunami that killed all those thousands of people (Christmas time a few years ago)...I had the absolute worst Migraine headache and back ache (centre to lower back) and a really spaced out feeling..like I wasn't involved in the Christmas stuff going on around me...I was just an onlooker. It was the worst pain I have ever had and it lasted for days....I was think that I was going to die!!!! Truly! I was not able to explain it..normally don't have back problems. My back felt like it was being torn apart...Pain tablets wouldn't touch it at all. Now this is the amazing bit....On hearing of the earthquake and the destruction that fateful day...the headache and pain completely vanished. I think I had picked up on the Earth and human stresses leading up to it.

And...yesterday when I woke up I had a really bad upperback ache. It was like a really stiff neck pain only lower and hurt to twist. I thought I must have slept crooked.
I asked Michael what it was all about and the answer was a physical sensation (not really a pain) but a sensation in the place I would imagine a heart attack would be centered. It was like a knowingness.
Anyway, then yesterday...there was the Japanese Earthquake and Tsunami.....The pain in the back is gone today.

I'm starting to get a bit like Casey....and her dreams.

Asian earthquake disaster...pain in the centre to lower back.
Japanese earthquake.....pain in the upper back. And both felt like twisting and tearing.
The back pain sort of matched the area of the World effected....and muscles on the skeleton is a bit like the Earth's crust.
However I don't recall anything physical happening to me at the time of the NZ earthquake.....but maybe I just didn't connect up the dots.
cheers Heather.
Heather
Heather
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:34 pm

I think that too prong, I see two sides of you, the academic side of you and a tiny glimpse of some other part. It's not that it's a bad thing, I hide behind matt deluka sometimes. However, this forum has always claimed to be an area for sensitives to be themselves too. So can you not trust us enough to open up that little more.

It's brilliant that you bring academic detail to the forum, but there are others who won't even attempt to type on here, in fear of not writing 'correctly' or not sounding so interlectual.

Well for so long, during my early collegiate schooling in Humanities, I was both intrigued and fascinated by these two inscriptions, especially the first counsel to “know your other self.” I never really understood how can I reveal the other side of me until now you two asked me to do so. And even now I am writing this, I still cannot be sure if I had really grasped its full meaning.

When I began thinking more deeply about why you two brought a notion about two different selves, I began to realize the reason. The awesome fact is:I cant tell who am I actually, I really don't know about the tiny glimpse of some other part of me.

Let me see if I can make this clear with the following illustration:

If I asked myself “Who am I?”, what would be I most likely answer? First, I will give my complete name name, say, “Neal Patrick Ocampo.”( which is real name) Then, to further describe who am I, I may give my father’s and mother’s name, as the son of so and so. Then I may give my home address, school or office, or even my ID number. And so on and so forth.

But when I think more deeply about my answers, I notice that none of them really tells who am I, because I am not my name, nor the fact that I am the son of so and so. Neither I am my school or company, nor even my I.D. numbers. All these answers are outside of me, who is the real me, who is the other me you are referring to?.They do not tell anything about my real and other self. So who am I really? Can I honestly answer this question?

It was then I knew, to my great horror and complete disappointment, that I do not really know who I am especially my other self you are talking about. And that realization is, to say the least, very embarrassing and frustrating. My parents could have given me another name and that would be how people would refer to me or call me. I could have been the child of some other parents, so naming my parents doesn’t tell us who am I truly. I am still describing things outside of me, but not about me. If my name, address, parents’ names, school or company affiliation, account number, etc., is deleted, will I know who am I? This realization leads to further questions, like, if I don’t even know who I really am, how do I know where I come from or what I am doing here on these planet, I am just lurking around or what? There’s no one who can answer that question except myself. To be able to answer the question requires that I look deeply at my essence and not what others have made of me. That’s quite a formidable task, indeed.

So if you will ask me if who is the other me? well Matt and Heather I am Pronghorn who can be a mentor and at the same time a student. I can be a mentor who tells my own truth and teach my own knowledge that came from my inner self. But as I said, I can be also a student who wants to learn more about reality and beyond. Always remember, that even the wisest mind has something yet to learn. So I don't stop learning.

Does it answer your questions?

Forgive me Matt and Heather but revealing my other self, I suppose, is the most difficult question I answered so far. If I really answered your question... Very Happy

Brighest Blesssings!

Last edited by Pronghorn on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:20 pm

You do have a very good explaining and analysing side, but I think what I am meaning here Pronghorn is...Is there a fun side to you to balance it...a side that doesn't have to have a reason to learn or teach....in essence....Really a 'lighter' side... Wave
What I am talking about isn't a name or parenting or learning or even how you know yourself...It's a more relaxed allowing of others to feel who you are without being blocked out by logic and rationization.
Or.... as I have to remind myself when I get too seriously into it (and sometimes I am reminded) because I too can lean to that way of thinking.....'Just Lighten up!! and enjoy the experience.'
cheers H
Heather
Heather
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:51 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Am I out of the topic Heather??? No Forgive me... but that question really gave me so much headache Suspect lol! Yet, I thank you two because I found some series of realization deep in myself. Even I didnt gave you an answer, I believe I answered it myself. This reminds me of the old Chinese saying: “He who knows others is knowledgeable, but he who knows himself is wise.”

It's a more relaxed allowing of others to feel who you are without being blocked out by logic and rationization.
Or.... as I have to remind myself when I get too seriously into it (and sometimes I am reminded) because I too can lean to that way of thinking.....'Just Lighten up!! and enjoy the experience.'

Well as far as I know, I posted properly here and you may notice that I'm a bit longwinded!
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:32 pm

Prong, maybe on other boards you have not had that time to be that other side of you, and also there maybe a deeper reason to your being like the way you are. It is that, Heather knocked it on the head. We love your knowledge but it's about discussing things on other levels for others to understand and get to know you too. Very Happy I'm glad that you see the light side of our questioning though, thanks for that understanding. It's like we want to see more of a person who has feelings, rather jump onto the scientifc side of the brain to get your point across.

Heather,
Just as that earthquake happened, I felt the shakes in the energy but could not pick up what it was. I didn't think that a massive earthquake was going to start shaking the place up. I ment I felt it energetically. I agree I feel so disconnected that it makes me want to go out in nature more often. I swear when it's summer and my third year finished, I'm changing.

Casey will be on later, she just been finishing homework off.

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:01 am

Merry Meet Matt

Yeah, I am bit different in other boards, I agree!
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:07 pm

How are you different on other boards, Prong?...if you don't mind me asking.

You see because if you're being you...then you cannot be different....unless you have multiple personalities. Or maybe you are channelling different entities...In which case you will have different ideas, styles and personalities coming through at different times....

Then.... a question for you....who are you really? Are any of your projections or styles really you?

No way can I fudge who I am...even under a different name...I just can't do it!..I may have minor mood variations...but basically the style and signature is me.

Anyway, The deal is...I accept you as being who you are as you show yourself to me through your writings...I don't have to know the real you, if that is different...but I do feel the energy when there is something not quite adding up.
cheers Heather.
Heather
Heather
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:28 pm

Well you know Heather, First off we should all remember that peoples knowledge levels on here and on other boards differ. And thats why I post differently on the other boards. Here in SH, there's a lot of intellectual people here who can understand me like yourself thats why I am not afraid here to post my truth.

Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum