Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Latest topics
    » Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
    Your Profile and information - Important EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
    Your Profile and information - Important EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
    Your Profile and information - Important EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
    Your Profile and information - Important EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
    Your Profile and information - Important EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
    Your Profile and information - Important EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
    Your Profile and information - Important EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
    Your Profile and information - Important EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
    Your Profile and information - Important EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
    Your Profile and information - Important EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
    Your Profile and information - Important EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
    Your Profile and information - Important EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
    Your Profile and information - Important EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
    Your Profile and information - Important EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
    Your Profile and information - Important EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Statistics
    We have 111 registered users
    The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

Your Profile and information - Important

+3
    CaseyBauer
    Shael
    MattDeluka
    7 posters

Go down

Your Profile and information - Important Empty Your Profile and information - Important

Post  MattDeluka Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:53 am

Can everyone when they get a chance to read this about your profile. There is nothing to worry about but there are really good pieces of information I would like to share with you about.

Your profile can be seen eitiher by clicking on your user name or someone elses, via use of the navigation panel which is to the left hand side or your right profile panel to the left.

1) Visitor messages
    Did you know that you can read messages left by visitors to your profile.

2)Profile Tab
    Includes your all your personal details at a glance. It also states what your reputation is on this forum .. you can tell others alittle more about your self here, so people know the ways of you when you post.

3) Statistics is the 3rd tab.

This is really interesting and great place to find out how many thank you's you have given or recieved.

Points= how many you have accumalated and the avg points you gained from each post.

What your reputation is on the board, your reputation is built up from how active you are on the board, how many points you achieve from being here regular and of course how manyposts you make on the board.
    It will also tell you about the positives and negatives that you have given to others on the board and or been recieved.

4)Topics
    Gives you alist of people's posts and topics, Their daily average and all the low down.

5) Posts

The same as above but you can search all recent posts made by a member here too.

6) Visitors
    keep monitoring your visitors here.. you can always get people to post comments from your fiction writing and diaries here. Or you can leave a message for all others to see about the person or just to say hi.

The lastly

Information tab
    This will allow you to see how many friends you have and how many pm's have been made.

The next tab is

Friends
    This is where you can search for a friend you speak to on the board and where you administrate that friendship. What is ment by this is searching for a member and adding them. Please note members: You have to accept the friendship in order for your friendship to count. so please check back this area and accept friends.

Contact is next

pm, email and more can be found here

Last is Granville Character sheet
    Get to know our characters this will be accessible for all grandville actors.

So any question regards your profile .. reply here or pm me.

matt

MattDeluka
    MattDeluka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Your Profile and information - Important Empty Re: Your Profile and information - Important

Post  Shael Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:10 am

I must ask 2 things.
    How do you select an avatar for your profile? I didn't see a Profile option where i can browse a picture from my computer or write an url adress and i really want a new avatar. Cool

How big must be a photo, if you want to attach it into a post? I'm asking this because on the previous forum i posted some pics in a topic about haunted places, but at first they didn't appear.
    Shael
    Shael
    Highly Respected Member
    Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Your Profile and information - Important Empty Re: Your Profile and information - Important

Post  CaseyBauer Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:17 am

Shael, if you go into your profile there is a list that says information, preferences, signatures, avatars that runs parrell across, click on avatar and you should be able to upload from a URL that is what I did.

I hope that helps you if you have any trouble then dont hesitate to ask me.
    CaseyBauer
    CaseyBauer
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  CaseyBauer Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:18 am

So matt where can you see what visitors have looked at or left messages for you?

I cant find this feature anywhere
    CaseyBauer
    CaseyBauer
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:34 am

Just wondering why my signature dosen't show under my post ?
    Anne
    Anne
    Powers
    Powers

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:08 pm

Thank you Emma! Smile
    I didn't understand it first, but then I found out how.. Laughing
    Anne
    Anne
    Powers
    Powers

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Hiya Matt,

Why don't you add an About Me field in our profile?

Just a suggestion.
    Pronghorn
    Pronghorn
    Earth Angel
    Earth Angel

Location : On Spiritual Horizon's roof, scouting out his next tile victim

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Tue Aug 31, 2010 7:36 am

When I get a spare five mins Phrong.. I'm sure we can add this feature.. (-:
    we have a small friendly group and it's not until you wondered across here that we decided to add things.

good suggestion..

thanks
    matt
    MattDeluka
    MattDeluka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Your Profile and information - Important Empty UPDATE:Profile please read

Post  MattDeluka Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:13 am

Please check for the following profile add ons.

In Profile there should be a text area called "about me" please sample this and provide feedback.

Also there are Twitter areas and Facebook areas now added to contact page if anyone wishes to add their personal links.

many thanks for your suggestions.

matt
    MattDeluka
    MattDeluka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:28 pm

Merry Meet Matt,

That was fast! lol

You've done an EXCELLENT job with the site!!! So I'd like to congratulate you on a wonderful work in tidying up this Board. I really appreciate the work you put into creating this. You need a nice umbrella drink for all your hard work.

Just another suggestion though. Would it be possible to put an online courses available on the site.

Thanks for listening!

Brightest Blessings!
    Pronghorn
    Pronghorn
    Earth Angel
    Earth Angel

Location : On Spiritual Horizon's roof, scouting out his next tile victim

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:32 pm

That depends because we provide online courses?

what courses are you interested in?
    I am currently studying at university and researching online education so that I can set up my own online school. I have some but in the process of writing up the material.

Jo thank you for your kind words and i'm greatful that you are here too.
    matt
    MattDeluka
    MattDeluka
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  amandaconnors Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:34 am

can new members and old please remember that you can adjust and add really good content to your profile area.

amandaconnors
    Administrator
    Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:09 pm

I just found 2 friend requests in my friends folder.... cheers didn't know about it Sleep until I read your post Matt.
    Heather
    Heather
    Support Moderator
    Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down