Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams?

3 posters

Go down

has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? Empty has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams?

Post  MattDeluka Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:42 am

I'm new at all this, but just wondered does anyone use dreams and interpret what they mean and then change directions or you know what do you do with your dreams in general.

I have been having absolutely crazy ones recently and think I'm gonna try and write them all down.

what about u?
,att
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? Empty Re: has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams?

Post  CaseyBauer Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:40 am

I love to dream, interpret and try to figure them out what it all means, it has always fascinated me the how, why and what of dreams, hence why I took a dream therapy course.

I think that our dreams can really influence how we feel and what we do in the waking world, if you think that when you wake from a nightmare for the rest of the day you are on edge (well I am lol), almost frightened and can't get it out of your head and when you have a great dream where the man of your dreams is about to kiss you, well for the rest of the day your walking on cloud9 Cloud 9 they definately influence the way we live.

As for making sense of signs in dreams there are so many people out there with 10million different interpretations for one symbol or sign alone. Doing the dream course I learnt that for example an airplane in a dream to one person could mean travel, to another person fear, another person farewell. Then dependant on what was happening on the plane this would stir up more words and emotions, was it a smooth flight, out of control, crowded, big, small? Did you feel safe, scared, excited? So personally I think the only person who can truly interpret symbols in dreams is the dreamer.

When I do my interpretations I ask key word questions, follow up questions and try to get inside the dreamers psyche to help them come to their own conclusions. I find it fascinating how peoples mind work on a subconscious level.

I also feel that when I for example dream and I am getting signs to change direction I don't jump into it head first, I do think this could be my own desire or instincts buried deep in my mind but I always ask the question which way will take me closer to my desired outcome and what will take me further away.

Sometimes we may dream and believe it's a sign telling us one thing when really it is the complete opposite, that's why you need to come to me and I will try and help you Thumbs up Smile

Interesting topic Matt
CaseyBauer
CaseyBauer
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams? Empty Re: has anyone made sense out of signs in dreams?

Post  Heather Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:27 pm

My idea..... dreams are the symbolic, intuitive side of the mind (right brain impulses) communicating at a time when the logical and controlling mind (left brain impulses)is asleep and helpless to veto. The messages are not in a language that logic can decode and so if a person wants to decode a dream....then consciousness has to learn the language.
I have been trying to pay attention and learn the language...not from any book, but noticing and asking for internal guidance.
If I remember a dream, I spend some time before I get out of bed...just thinking and intuiting. Morning is the best time for me...before the old logical, thought processes get too fired up.
Sometimes my dreams are grouped in threes...and each one is part of the message but not always following on in content.
It is very interesting.
Heather
Heather
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down