Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
Angel Workshops EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
Angel Workshops EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
Angel Workshops EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
Angel Workshops EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
Angel Workshops EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
Angel Workshops EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
Angel Workshops EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
Angel Workshops EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
Angel Workshops EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
Angel Workshops EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
Angel Workshops EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
Angel Workshops EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
Angel Workshops EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
Angel Workshops EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
Angel Workshops EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

Angel Workshops

3 posters

Go down

Angel Workshops Empty Angel Workshops

Post  MattDeluka Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:22 am

If you have been to an angel workshop and you would like to recommend or share your experiences with others. What did you learn? the types of topics covered or was it beneficial to you please tell us.

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Angel Workshops Empty Re: Angel Workshops

Post  Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:01 am

Not been to one but would like to. Anything in the pipeline?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:22 am

yes my self and casey are just doing some research and February 19th Burton upon trent we are providing a practical angel communication workshop.

Check this one out
http://spiritualhorizons.heavenforum.org/forum-news-f37/intensive-angel-communication-workshopuk-t750.htm
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Just want to say a heart felt THANK YOU Matt for offering this brand new course!

Is this free?
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Location : On Spiritual Horizon's roof, scouting out his next tile victim

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:09 pm

this is a £25 course. I am renewing the website and rebranding it to spiritual horizons. It's in britain and is an attending course. However, I am building a separate website to deal with online courses. I am currently doing my disertation in online education so that I can figure out all I need to do to keep the courses as professional and well written as possible.
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:46 am

Oh... then when it finally become an online course...

It still cost £25?

Well you know it is okay even if it is not free. You know even many people will say that this is possible if it's your livelihood and you want to live. Me too... I ask for a fixed fee when it comes to my Tarot reading, and I know in my heart that I have good reasons for doing this.

Your time and effort is very much appreciated Matt.

Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:08 pm

The live workshops are a good price in the UK they charge anything up to £70 for a day. The £25 that we charge is a good will to reduce it to a price that all people can afford and that includes hire of the place, refreshments and a decent notebook too. So £25/$45 that is a decent asking price and it does not affect the quality of the workshops we offer.

I am unsure whether to set up a separate VLE or just a website and when I researched for accreditation. It is beyond a joke. There are three categories you will find when researching.

One was create your own constitution and set of standards and then accredit yourself.
Two, go with traditional education and pay out excessive money for the sake of someone telling you if your work is good enough.
Three then you have the accreditation bodies that the group in number one's have set up and therefore they may not have the high standard of accredition needed.

So I could expect to accreditate my own courses and there would never be a problem, it seems to be all about gaining money. My standards are high and I am actually doing my disertation on online education so I know what it's all about and I can putsomething out there, that is a good standard spirituality, ethically and qualified too.

I will get to do online courses at some point but I have to write them out and research the type of learners that would use these courses. Hope that makes sense? 2cents Thumbs up

I have ten years education experiences and a degree in education, then I will move to a PGCE to gain my teaching.
The free online courses I will keep to the introduction courses because I feel that people need to know the basics and I am not out to rip people off. I think there should bemore done to aid people to learn and evolve their spiritual self. The world is materialistic and we are not.

Introduction angel courses will refer to online and will be free. L2,3 and 4 courses there will be a charge through paypal. However, these will be quality courses and well prepared for learning in mind. Example level 3 courses and some level two will have critical thinking added and the learner will need to develop along the way, reflective qualities. More to come

That is where I coming from

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  mary Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:26 pm

Matt ,i have been to a couple of angel workshops,the most recent one was just last month,it was called Archangels and the seven rays,with a very well known medium in the north east.We did quite a few meditations,some with her,and a couple of Diana Cooper, meditations on cd, which i thought were very good( she is a teacher of the Diana Cooper school) .Although she was very good,and very proffessional,i'm not sure i actually learnt a lot,i have already read up quite a lot about Archangels,(but no expert) so maybe i picked the wrong workshop.
mary
mary
Angels
Angels

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:47 am

You will find that many will not converse their ideas on to the website here or any where else but I have researched all of this till I am blue in the face. I can only project onto others the things that I feel are necessary to help others pick up the things they need to pick up. You have to be aware of different types of learners though, not sure if others are taught this. I'm still understanding it and you have to see that each learner may be on a different wave length. We as in Casey and myself have taken a year to see and think this through and writing the material as we see it. I have never been to an archangel workshops hence me asking you and other members. Very Happy
Anyone can set them up but you have to have the knowledge and expertise to beable to communicate your ideas. I am using self development, intuition and maybe unconditional love techniques to teach others about angels and how to communicate. I'm sure it will be exciting new venture.

For copywrite I am not discussing it on a board where people can see my ideas and then scrape them. We are currently working on the website. though I'll email you and see what you think. I trust you Mary. Jo
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:24 pm

Introduction angel courses will refer to online and will be free. L2,3 and 4 courses there will be a charge through paypal. However, these will be quality courses and well prepared for learning in mind. Example level 3 courses and some level two will have critical thinking added and the learner will need to develop along the way, reflective qualities. More to come

I agree that the introduction courses should be free since whilst other members can enjoy the workshops for free, they might feel the lessons are of real value then they would pay the Online School what they think they're worth, or can afford, via the Spiritual Horizons donations page.

The live workshops are a good price in the UK they charge anything up to £70 for a day. The £25 that we charge is a good will to reduce it to a price that all people can afford and that includes hire of the place, refreshments and a decent notebook too. So £25/$45 that is a decent asking price and it does not affect the quality of the workshops we offer.

Yes I agree it is a decent asking price!

Some people think that if a course is offered so cheaply they doubt its quality or its efficacy
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:03 am

Good News

We will be doing our first workshop in May, the payment will be set up by March 15th which the expected launch date.
We may reduce the price of the tickets for the workshop for forum members only, so final details will be made available soon. It will be in Burton upon trent for the first one. It's going to include lots of exercises and fun related games.

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:30 am

The First Angel workshop is being held Burton upon trent November 19th 2011, we are happy to say this is now FULL.
We are hoping to make another workshop both in Manchester and Burton upon Trent next February 2012.

Matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down