Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
Premonitory dreams EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
Premonitory dreams EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
Premonitory dreams EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
Premonitory dreams EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
Premonitory dreams EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
Premonitory dreams EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
Premonitory dreams EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
Premonitory dreams EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
Premonitory dreams EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
Premonitory dreams EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
Premonitory dreams EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
Premonitory dreams EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
Premonitory dreams EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
Premonitory dreams EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
Premonitory dreams EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

Premonitory dreams

4 posters

Go down

Premonitory dreams Empty Premonitory dreams

Post  Shael Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:29 am

Have you ever dreamt something that came true? Premonitory dreams allow the dreamer to see glimpses of the future that are not accesible in real life. Some dream experts say that premonitory dreams occur when the spirit leaves the body, or in other words, when you astral project during sleep. This has not been prooved, but it soulds logical to me, because when the spirit leaves the body it has access to a variety of knowledge.
I had two premonitory dreams. They both happened recently. In the first dream an old mate from school called me and asked if i wanted to come to a reunion with all the "old" classmates from school. I said yes and we met in a pub. We had fun but the pub was very small and there was barely enough room for everyone. And what do you think happened the next day in real life? An ex-schoolmate called and asked if i wanted to come to a school reunion! It was amazing.
The next premonitory dream was sadder. I dreamt that, for an unknown reason, i was swimming under the surface of the city, in one of the sewerage system pipes. And i was attaked by a shark ( i don't know what was a shark doing in the sewerage system... but what on Earth was i doing lol).We started fighting and it was a fight of life and death. Suddenly i saw that the shark had the head of my cat! But it was not my cat and it had nothing to do with her, it just borrowed her appearance. I knew that if i didn't kill the shark, it would kill me. So i managed to kill it, even though i was terrified that it had the head of my cat. The next day i found out that my cat was very ill and two days after the premonitory nightmaire she died.
So premonitory drems happened to me, too. The problem is, how do you recognise a premonitory dream?? I only knew after the events from my dreams happened. It would be much better to know the nature of the dream right after you wake up.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Premonitory dreams Empty Re: Premonitory dreams

Post  CaseyBauer Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:02 am

I love to hear stories of premonition dreams and this is also a topic close to my heart.

I am sorry your cat died, that must have been a horrible dream, then to have it happen Crying or Very sad very sad Shael :hugs:

I have had quite a few premonition dreams, when they first started many years ago it was little things like seeing a friend I hadn't seen in years (like your Shael) and then seeing them the next day, very strange. The thing I don't like is that I seem to dream about events that will shake the world up and they frighten me. Back in 2001 I had a dream I was in a building, it was high and I was scared (I hate heights) I could see for miles and even wrote in my dream journal after that it was New York, I saw a look flying plane, the building was so tall that I swear the wind was shaking it, next thing I was on the ground looking up as the plane hit the building. I woke in a hot sweat, in tears, 2 months later 9/11 took place.

I also had a dream before the china earthquake a few years back and have many Tsunami dreams, the first was just before the Tsunami in the indian ocean in 2004. These dreams really upset me.

One dream I have had for many years that hasn't come true but terrifies me is floating on the water or on top of an over turned car in the water, I look down into the water and see streets and house beneath. There has been a tsunami or flood so great that it has wiped out great britain. This dream always gets me really upset.

It is difficult to say Shael what is a premonitonary dream and what is not, I gues the only way you can tell is if it comes true. I would love to know more about it though and why certain people have them. Also is there a reason for them as I felt pretty helpless after my dreams Sad it is not nice.
CaseyBauer
CaseyBauer
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:58 am

I think that having premonitory dreams is a gift in some situations, if you recognise the nature of the dream. It can help solve a problem. It's harder when you dream of such catastrophes. I am sure it's a stressful situation and people wouldn't believe if you warned them.
But it's best when you don't have these too often, it would ruin the element of surprise. Both my dreams were very vivid, just like a movie. But in fact all my dreams are very colorful so i cannot recognise a premonitory dream by the colors.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  CaseyBauer Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:02 am

I think we may have touched on this before but I was surprised when I was doing my dream therapy course that many people dream in black and white, I too have always dreamt in colour, like a movie.

I think you have a gift Shael, do you keep a dream journal at all to keep track of not only your dreams but to see if any others come true. Sometimes it can take a few weeks, months to play out.

Recently I can't seem to dream at all but then that maybe because I am not sleeping properly, I do love to dream and would really like a plesant premonition dream.

Smile Thumbs up
CaseyBauer
CaseyBauer
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:52 pm

Shael wrote:I think that having premonitory dreams is a gift in some situations, if you recognise the nature of the dream. It can help solve a problem. It's harder when you dream of such catastrophes. I am sure it's a stressful situation and people wouldn't believe if you warned them.
But it's best when you don't have these too often, it would ruin the element of surprise. Both my dreams were very vivid, just like a movie. But in fact all my dreams are very colorful so i cannot recognise a premonitory dream by the colors.

Yes Shael! premonition dreams dreams, must be properly analyzed and interpreted, because it can tell us a great deal about our every day life in our waking state. A dream can tell us if there is something wrong with our health. It can tell us what is going to happen in the future. It can help us find solutions to our problems. It can even give us important messages from our angels, spirit guides and departed loved ones to warn us about a problem, disaster and catastrophe that might come to us.

I also have had some premonition dreams but the bad thing about them is they are all scary No I had premonitions of my old friend's death. I dreamed that before my pal went up a ferry, I looked at him but I could not make out his face; it was blurry. Then after several seconds he wore a sad face before he climbed the ship. Then next is I saw him drownig because he tried to bring heavy equipment with him to shore, even if he did not know how to swim.

I cried really hard when I learned about his death two days after I dreamed about him because I didnt warn him.Now I learn my lessons that it is not correct to ignore the signs and premonitions in your dreams.
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Location : On Spiritual Horizon's roof, scouting out his next tile victim

Back to top Go down

Post  CaseyBauer Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:32 am

Prong I am so sorry to hear that about your friend, that must have been very difficult for you :hugs: I can't imagine the pain and sadness you must have felt. I wonder though if warning him would have changed things, sometimes our lives are planned out and we have no way of controlling things.

My question is if we did warn do you think it would change anything and like with my dreams how could I change or stop a natural disaster from happening? As Chi said Shael said, even if I you did warn who would believe it was true?

I find this topic fascinating but I do get frustrated with not knowing the reason behind them.
CaseyBauer
CaseyBauer
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:09 am

I wonder... if because the dream is recognized by us at the time as a premonitory dream and we feel the emotions and think the thoughts of wishing we can help...(even if the event is a catastrophic event and cannot be changed in itself).....our thoughts and prayers go out to certain people's unconscious minds, people we cannot even know consciously about... and as a consequence they change their minds and plans and so they are saved from being involved or someone is in the right place at the right time to save someone. These are the miracles we hear about. angel Like a Star @ heaven
I know it is not provable but the power of love and prayer can influence minds and change the World.
So without even doing anything other than being ourselves and feeling what we feel..we have helped. Thumbs up
cheers saphera
Heather
Heather
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:29 pm

CaseyBauer wrote:Prong I am so sorry to hear that about your friend, that must have been very difficult for you :hugs: I can't imagine the pain and sadness you must have felt. I wonder though if warning him would have changed things, sometimes our lives are planned out and we have no way of controlling things.

My question is if we did warn do you think it would change anything and like with my dreams how could I change or stop a natural disaster from happening? As Chi said Shael said, even if I you did warn who would believe it was true?

I find this topic fascinating but I do get frustrated with not knowing the reason behind them.

What happened to me gave me valuable insights and lessons in life.

Quite frankly, I cannot tell which dreams are going to happen. Most of my dreams really turn out to be true. Ive been dreaming of certain acquaintances dying or getting sick, of disasters hitting other countries. My mom got terrified whenever I told her this. I usually dreams of these things a month or two before they happen.

I always telling myself to pray for Angel's grace so they won’t happen. But still, it occurs...

It is said that 30 days before a person dies...even when seemingly accidental, someone close to him or he himself will already know it. Again, our problem is failure to listen, not absence of warnings or signs.

Well about your question Casey, if I did warn my friend do I think it would change anything... Well I dont know Neutral if I or he can manage to avoid a fatal accident by a twist of fate.
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:45 am

Saphera brought an interesting problem in discussion: if you have a premonitory dream and you recognise it, are you allowed or can you prevent bad things from happening? Or do you have no right to interfere in something major? I tend to think ther first option is more plausible. This is because we have free will and we are free to try and change something. And i actually don't believe that everything is written in stone and "made to happen". There are influences and conjunctures, it's true, but there is also the possibility to change something or prevent something from happening. The only problem is, that in many situations, we just don't know how at the moment.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:37 am

Shael you have a point , we, living being is gifted with free will, which allows us to either use it or not. We can accomplish anything we chooses. We can make a decision. Assert ourselves. Do something about it. When you learn and internalize your ability to make choices, it becomes instinctual and you react intelligently and instantly during life and death moments. But do you think I can save a life because of my instant decision?
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Premonitory dreams Empty Premonitory dreams

Post  Heather Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:53 pm

Shael wrote:Saphera brought an interesting problem in discussion: if you have a premonitory dream and you recognise it, are you allowed or can you prevent bad things from happening? Or do you have no right to interfere in something major? I tend to think ther first option is more plausible. This is because we have free will and we are free to try and change something. And i actually don't believe that everything is written in stone and "made to happen". There are influences and conjunctures, it's true, but there is also the possibility to change something or prevent something from happening. The only problem is, that in many situations, we just don't know how at the moment.

Hi Shael,
Can we ever know for certain if an event is open to be changed do you think?...because there is no absolute knowing model to compare it with.
The catasprophe may have been much worse had we not had the dream and felt about it what we felt...who knows what can be changed?

Living by honouring free will. I think of it like this.,,,from a normal everyday situation.

What would I say or feel or think...if a person who lived down the road, uninvited, came into my garden and started trimming back my roses.....It could get ugly because probably I might be upset or infuriated, put upon, disempowered or violated....my free will thwarted? I would probably try to stop them and the whole goodness of the act would be lost.

What if the person down the road could see that my roses needed trimming and could see that I was too busy and didn't know the best way to do it and they had plenty of time to do it...and they asked me and put the case to me in such a way that I felt they were truly trying to help me.
I might say 'Thanks, great idea!...go ahead!'...or I might say 'No thanks, good of you to offer but I like them overgrown.'
My free will is left strong and happy.

Since we cannot know what is in the mind of another or the plans for their life...all we can do to help them... is ask and abide by the answer and wish them well.
To pray for someone or a situation...at best, all there really is to do, is send loving energy and let the higher self/angels direct it to where it has to go...it may be used for healing in whatever way is needed and allowed and that outcome may be entirely different to what we expect....even quite opposite. I think the outcome is not for us to decide.
And we may never know how or if their life or situation has been changed ...but the feeling for the giver is true if the offer was given with love.
cheers saphera
Heather
Heather
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:18 pm

You know what guys, this question is the most difficult to answer: Could my friend's death have been prevented if his I told him of his my dream?

Well of course, if I called him and I heeded the warning, then his death would not have taken place that day. But would it not happen at all?

I suppose sometimes a foreseen or predicted event can be prevented; sometimes not. Let me an example,happened to one of student.

He said to me that before his brother's flight her auntie, who is a psychic reportedly warned him that the plane carrying his sibling would crash. The plane had not yet taken off. My student asked his brother's boss to let his brother got off. And because my student was panicking at the airport, his boss told his brother not to join their business travel anymore.

The plane resumed its journey. And you know what, that plane did crash, killing almost everybody on board, including his brother’s best friend,

Now, my student cant ground the plane even he knew it would crash because first of all, he is just a simple citizen and he had no rights to that. If he did, he would have been the laughing stock of the world. He couldn’t prove it would crash, until it actually did. So he just asked his beloved brother to get off.

So therefore we should not just let things be and do nothing when we dream or see a vision that something bad is about to happen? I suppose we should always try to warn people of threatening danger or accident when we foresee one, because there are times when foreseen events can be prevented. It is up to them if they believe you are not. This is when their completion depends on the will of man and is not yet completed on the astral or spiritual plane.
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:29 pm

In the end, it will always be...do what you feel you must....because 'feeling' is really the only thing for us to 'trust' as our guidance. It maps out our life plan.
Heather
Heather
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:13 pm

I agree to an extent.I suppose if the future depends on the will of man to be fulfilled, and is not yet completed in the astral or spiritual realm, it can still be changed. However, if the future event is already completed on that higher plane, it cannot be changed anymore even you do what you feel you must.
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down