Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
Alien populations on earth EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
Alien populations on earth EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
Alien populations on earth EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
Alien populations on earth EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
Alien populations on earth EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
Alien populations on earth EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
Alien populations on earth EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
Alien populations on earth EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
Alien populations on earth EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
Alien populations on earth EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
Alien populations on earth EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
Alien populations on earth EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
Alien populations on earth EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
Alien populations on earth EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
Alien populations on earth EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

Alien populations on earth

4 posters

Go down

Alien populations on earth Empty Alien populations on earth

Post  MattDeluka Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:01 am

I just wondered how many people are called earthlings really are human?
what percentages are actually truely human race. I read a thread else where and they said that it is afrikans who are the original race on earth. All other members of the planet are indeed alien in nature.

I am not sure how many types of aliens are on the earth, and it makes me wonder if they will come back after 2012 to take back their own? would people accept that they came from the origins of the stars?

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Alien populations on earth Empty Re: Alien populations on earth

Post  Guest Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:12 am

I believe that, re africans.
I am not originally from earth, nor are most I know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:38 am

There is a great chance that aliens intervened in the human evolution. There is a long evolutionary chain between the ape and the modern human. But there is one missing chain loop and scientists cannot explain it. I also think that the time span between the emergence of the apes and that of modern humans is too small, when i think how complex the human body is. So this is why i think that aliens might have accelerated our evolutionary process a little, through genetic manipulations.
But i like to refere to us humans as earthlings, because we live here, and this is what we are... even if aliens interfered with our genes in a distant past.
I have a dilemma. And this dilemma also hints at the possibility of aliens' intervention in human DNA in a distant past. How do you explain the four blood types? Many scientists say that there is no satisfactory explanation to why there are four blood types.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:46 am

I'm not sure on the blood types though with your theories shael? because you could argue why four anyways? unless that you look at it as being two being positive and two negatives?

The blood groups go as follows, however bear in mind I've not researched it only just did a quick search.
There are more than 20 genetically determined blood group systems known today, but the AB0 and Rh systems are the most important ones used for blood transfusions. Not all blood groups are compatible with each other. Mixing incompatible blood groups leads to blood clumping or agglutination, which is dangerous for individuals.

Nobel Laureate Karl Landsteiner was involved in the discovery of both the AB0 and Rh blood groups.
taken from nobelprize.com..
but stating about the jump in evolution, would you suggest then that they came down and mingled around and then got off? Very Happy do you think scientists know bout this and perhaps that is why they "keep quiet"

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:09 am

I am almost sure that at some point, they intervened in our genes in order to accelerate the evolutionary process. There is simply too much evolution, in too little time! Take the human brain for example... it's one of the most complex things ( although we only use 10%-20% of it)!
They didn't even have to intervene in the DNA of all the apes existing in the distant past. Manipulating the DNA of only half of the apes would have been enough in order to transmit the evolved genes further! There are two big types of genes (each of them has subtypes and lots of characteristics, but that's too much for my humble knowledge in genetics): dominant genes and recessive genes. The dominant genes are stronger than the recessive ones. So the dominant genes get transmited easier from generation to generation. If the genes manipulated by the aliens in order to transform the ape into a human were dominant genes, then... it wouldn't have been necassary for the aliens to intervene into the bodies of all individuals.
I think lots of scientists consider this explanation, given the fact that not even they can explain the jump in evolution. Some of the abductees who were abducted by the little greys also say this. The abductees remember being told by the aliens that the latter intervened in our genetics.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:43 am

so what you are saying lol.. is that the individuals who were abducted are either changing within their own dna or that of the children. My question to the world would there for be, where are the people who have be violated? not that they would want to be open about it, but surely they would have extra changes within their bodies?

or are you talking change over the millenia? because if children are coming on to the planet now such as the indigos it would be interesting to find out what comprises of hybrid and what classed by being indigo and bringing in the psychic abilities.

interesting.

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:21 am

I am talking about genetic mutation performed over millenia, or even over a shorter period of time, in a far away past, when humans weren't humans.
As for why aliens, abduct us now... I don't think they are interested in speeding up our evolutionary process any more. We are rational and evolved enough in order to distinguish what is right from what is wrong, in order to think, invent and create. We are actually... kind of dangerous. As soon as we invented weaponry, we started waging wars against each other. So, imagine what we would do if we were smarter and could invent more sophisticated weaponry and technology! Laughing I think we've reached a point when aliens are no longer interested in making us evolve faster.
I don't think the indigo children are a result of alien intervention. I think it happened naturally. Indigo and crystal children posses abilities which other people don't have. But still, they are just as human as everyone else.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:11 am

I am more and more convinced that aliens not only intervened in our genes, but continued to stik around humans long after the creation on the modern human being. I think that aliens lived on Earth many years, even hundreds of years, and taught the ancient civilisations astronomy, agriculture and who knows what else... Just how come did the ancient civilisation have so much information about the positions of the stars? Why would those people be so interested in astronomy? It's obvious that they were waiting for someone to come, or they were looking for something. Wink
There have been found ancient paintings on the walls of caves, picturing people dressed as astronauts and UFOs. In India was found a painting showing not only an astronaut and a UFO, but also something which looked like a tunnel. The tunnel was drawn between the astronaut and the UFO and researchers think it is warmwhole. Warmwholes are considered to be tunnels which link two locations in the universe situated very far away from each other.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:35 am

There have been found ancient artifacts which make me believe aliens interracted with humans a lot in the far away past. Strange metal amulets were found in the tombs of some ancient columbian chiefs who lived during the times of the american indians. The amulets are in the shape of planes! They have every single component of a modern plane, even the proportions are right. In the 90's engineers built models of the ancient plane-shaped amulets, respecting the proportions of the components and pilots could fly them perfectly.
The oldest artifact in the shape of a modern plane was found in the Sahara desert and it can now be seen at a museum in Cairo. The artifact dates back from 2200 BC and is in the shape of a 15 centimeter long airplane. It is made of wood.
In the tomb of the egyptian prince Sabu an object in the shape of a helicopter was found.
Many experts studied all these ancient artifacts in the shapes of planes or helicopters. Without any doubt the shape of the objects is aerodynamic. The objects have every component of a modern plane, even the pilot's cockpit. The tail of the small planes is perpendicular on the main body of the plane, unlike in the case of birds. Makes you wonder... no doubt some advanced alien civilisations were spending lots of time here on Earth.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:15 pm

There have been found 40.000 years old skulls belonging to our primitive ancestors, Homo Neanderthal which show interesting signs. These skulls have a small round hole in the forehead and in the right side of the skull. The right side of the skull is also a bit crushed. This kind of physical trauma is identical to that done by modern guns. So who was using guns in prehistoric times?
It is known that in ancient times some civilisations performed brain surgery. But this is not the case, because Homo Neanderthal didn't have the intelligence necessary to perform brain surgery. There were also ancient civilisations who tortured sclaves by making holes in their skulls. But the signs left by this trauma don't have the precision found at the skulls of the Homo Neanderthal.
I think that about 40.000 years ago, when Homo Neanderthal was still walking the Earth, was the time when aliens started visiting us. Maybe the aliens didn't know much about the beings living on Earth back then and they had to defend themselves when attacked, by using guns or other weapons.

There has also been found a buffalo skull which has a small, perfectly rould hole in its forehead. The skull is extremely old, about as old as the one belonging to the Homo Neanderthal. But this time, there is no exit orifice like in the case of a gun-made hole. Further studies showed that, even if the skull had been perforated, the function of the brain wasn't affected! So the skull remaind perforated while the wound healed. Who was doing brain experiments thousands of years ago? Smile
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:35 am

Speaking of skulls, there have also been found weird-shaped skulls, about as old as the primitive humans, our ancestors Homo Neanderthal and Cro Magnon.
One of these skulls is called the M-shaped skull, but i would call it the heart-shaped skull, because it really has the shape of a heart. Its volume is twice as big as a human skull.
An other type of skull is the J-type. I don't know why they called it this way lol, because it actually has the shape of a pumpkin, but its volume is about 2.500 cube cm, whereas for the human we have about 1450 cube cm.
An other ancient skull was found, with a volume like that of a human, but disproportionally big, compared to the body.
All these remnants hint at many possibilities. They could have belonged to aliens, or to hybrids. And the more rational assumption: they could have belonged to humans, who suffered malformations. But according to many experts in medicine, such severe malformations would have caused the death at a very young age. But the skulls belonged to adult bodies, this is what puzzled the experts in physiology who studied these remnants. The truth is out there lol. There are many strange things found by archeologists or other people.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  carolyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:42 am

Shael wrote:
I have a dilemma. And this dilemma also hints at the possibility of aliens' intervention in human DNA in a distant past. How do you explain the four blood types? Many scientists say that there is no satisfactory explanation to why there are four blood types.

In the Bible, old testament, it talks about the Tower of Babel, and how in our arrogance we went from speaking one language that was understood and accepted by everyone to speaking many, and to being unable to mix with others who spoke differently. I've wondered before if "language" was translated wrong. What if it was that we all had the same blood type, and then when we built the Tower (which to me symbolizes a space craft or observatory of some kind), we gained knowledge that separated us. Part of that separation being on a cellular level, in the blood.
carolyn
carolyn
Asleep
Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  carolyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:47 am

MattDeluka wrote:so what you are saying lol.. is that the individuals who were abducted are either changing within their own dna or that of the children. My question to the world would there for be, where are the people who have be violated? not that they would want to be open about it, but surely they would have extra changes within their bodies?

I am naturally immune to the chicken pox virus, tuberculosis, and the poison of the brown recluse spider bite. My children all had the chicken pox vaccine, and one of them (child #3, my son) had a very bad reaction when receiving it. Thus telling me that he was naturally immune to it already. My children are all immune to tuberculosis and the brown recluse spider bite. My second child was bitten 5 times when a swarm of them crawled into her bed when she was 5 yrs old and all she got were tiny bumps that itched for a day. what other "extra changes" are you looking for? mutant arms or something? Very Happy
carolyn
carolyn
Asleep
Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:02 am

czardoust wrote:

In the Bible, old testament, it talks about the Tower of Babel, and how in our arrogance we went from speaking one language that was understood and accepted by everyone to speaking many, and to being unable to mix with others who spoke differently. I've wondered before if "language" was translated wrong. What if it was that we all had the same blood type, and then when we built the Tower (which to me symbolizes a space craft or observatory of some kind), we gained knowledge that separated us. Part of that separation being on a cellular level, in the blood.

Hi, Czardoust!
I never put it this way until now. There are many passages in the Bible which can be interpreted in so many ways. The tower of Babel always seemed to me like one of those ambigous excerpts.
And there are also lots of things on Earth which cannot be explained, unless you relate to ancient alien contacts, like strange artefacts or weird skelletons.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:08 am

No, you know I was probably thinking in terms of what you discussed on another thread about aliens spotting them, and seeing them as different entitiies on the earth plane.

I always feel connected to Roswell, even though the show was like ten years ago, I am always feel drawn to the special healing qualities of Max. lol..

Anyhow getting back on par with the rest of things.

I find that alot with symbols and signs are for the individual during that time when needed. So for me the bible is no longer applicable but still open to debate.

Aliens must be around us, because there are so many different humans living on the earth plane and what is special is that we are all unique. I think that the aliens are coming back to collect their own. That is how I see it.

In language it can be deemed that one word may mean something different to someone else.

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:29 am

Some scientists suggest that the neoteny seen at human adults is a proof that us humans have been genetically manipulates in the past in order to evolve. Neoteny is when adults retain physical traits previously seen in juveniles.
For example, the proportion of the head related to the body is larger at children. If a similar proportion would be found at adults, this would be a case of neoteny.

But the juvenile physical features which human adults still have, are juvenile features of the primeapes! The primeape cubs have small jaws, a large proportion of the brain related to the size of theire bodies, and a body structure very close to that of a bipedal being. When they grow up, theire jaws became proeminent, the proportion of the brain related to the body size decreases and the body structure is no longer close to bipedal. So, we can say that us humans have obvious physical features of the primeape cubs. And all these features help us adapt and be a strong species. So, while evolving from primeapes to humans, we only kept those baby primeape juvenile features which help! Like we didn't keep the furry skin and large years lol.

And this process happened very fast. According to scientists, such a fast case of helpful neoteny can only be the result of a genetic manipulation done by someone in the past.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:20 pm

And there are other things that make you wonder about the possible interference of aliens with humans in our far away past. The paintings on caves' walls showing humanoid forms dressed in astronauts are already well known and appear in all continents. In the city Akkad of ancient Sumer there have been found shapes of stars surrounded by planets and all sorts of beings flying on top of spheric shapes, carved in metal.
But in South America there have been found sculptures of animals which never lived on that continent. There have also been found sculptures of species extinct long before the sculptures were made, like giant reptiles. How did the pre-mayan cultures know about dinosaurs and such beings?

There are other strange elements in paintings and sculptures from prehistory, like the spiral. The spiral appears in prehistoric cultures from all the continents, like a lightmotif. Such a coincidence is unusual. And not to mention that nowadays, the spiral symbolises spiritual growth, evolution, the DNA and some of the galaxies. Maybe someone else told humans about the significance of the spiral.

In South America there have been found very complex small sculptures in green jade. The problem is, no one knows the source of that jade. That jade is different in structure than all other types found on Earth. There hasn't been found any jade quarry with the jade type used in those sculptures. Maybe some one gave it to them.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Heather Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:31 pm

I think that Earth was probably colonised by aliens more than once and in fact humans are a creation resulting from this. There is a lot of evidence to see for someone looking for it.
Heather
Heather
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:39 am

Yes, the antiquity abunds, and also the middle ages. Besides strange artefacts and paintings, there are the ancient poems or hymns. Like the old summerian poem called "Chant of Etana", in which the character Etana describes very precisely his journey in space. Or the babilonian story of Gilgamesh. One of the main characters named Enkidu describes with great accuracy the image of the Earth seen from a spaceship flying further away. While Enkidu is flying he talks with the "Eagle of the sky", probably one of the occupants of the spaceship whose voice is being heard through walls or wires.

Not so well known are the UFO sightings from the beginning of the modern era, in the 17th, 18th and 19th centuries. Many astronomers from that period reported lights moving on the moon's surface. Astronomers also reported seeing gigantig walls or buildings appear overnight on the moon's surface. The buildings remained there for a few years and then disappeared suddenly. There were more strange lights seen on the moon than in the Earth's atmosphere in that period of time. Since our astronomers didn't have modern equipments like nowadays, the moon must have been a safe place for aliens to watch Earth without being noticed that easily. As our technology continued to develop, the number of UFOs on the moon started to decrease.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:51 am

A strange artefact was found in 1984 in Estonia, in the town Tallinn. This huge artefact was discovered when some workers started digging a well. Their equipment couldn't penetrate the ground any more at some point, as it reached something extremely hard. The workers only managed to cut a piece of that object with a special equipment designed for cutting diamonds.

That small piece of what seemed to be something huge was sent to many scientific institutes in order to be analysed. The nature of the object was very well kept secret, but some information still leaked. Many people who were involved in this incident died in strange and unexplainable ways. In most cases it was like they were poisoned, because they didn't suffer from any illness. The worker who discovered the object died, ass well as many scientists who analysed the object.
The object had a diameter of 15-20 meters and it was made of an extremely hard alloy. This alloy contained many different types of metal. It could sustain an extremely high pressure, more then one tone per square meter. The object was burried in a layer about 10.000 years old. So it belonged to someone who used it 10.000 ago, and it's hard to believe it was us humans. It was surrounded by a powerful magnetic field. Scientists say it was built in imponderability.
Some strange incidents occured after the object was discovered. A worker who tried to prevail an other piece of the object was killed by a green ray, bursting out of the object... People who leaved near the yard experienced poltergeist phenomena. Recently it has been disclosed that during the first analysis of the object, the town Tallinn was supervised by the military more than ever, more than if it had been a war...
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:31 am

There is an other alien population, which is often ignored in books and discussions about aliens. This population actually refers to robots. In about 20% of the 3rd degree encounters, the aliens are described as artificial, robotic beings, however very intelligent looking and skilled in handling their high technology. It is the texture of their skin or the noise the skin makes when touching objects which made the witnesses think the beings were robots.

In 1955, all twelve members of the Sutton family from Kentucky went through an interesting and also funny experience. At first it may seem that the Sutton family wanted to set up a hoax, but this case was seriously investigated by experienced ufologists. As the family members were indoors minding their own business, one of them saw an alien standing in front of the window, staring inside the house! It looked like a little grey. The behaviour of the people was somewhat stupid, because they grabbed theire guns, went outside in the yard and started shooting in the many aliens there. They saw at least 4 aliens in the yard which looked like the little greys. The family was made of farmers and they had guns, because theire house was isolated. So, they kept on shooting after the aliens. Sometimes the bullets even hit them, but they weren't affected at all and theyre bodies only made metalic sounds!

One of the family members called the police. But, when the police arrived, there weren't any aliens. But just after the police went away, the show went on. Four or five aliens continued appearing in the yard, and then running away when the farmers shot them. I know this happening is kind of funny, but after many psychological tests, it was believed that none of the Sutton family members lied. They didn't have any interest in lying, either.

Since the robots looked like the little greys, they were probably created by them. It's amazing how they can make such evolved robots. I usually think of robots as being dangerous, because who knows what may happen if they develop a personality.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:19 am

Some things are pretty obvious proofs that the governments want to disclose information about the aliens visiting us. Unfortunatley they have never done so until now. Even if inside the governments there are people who want to be open and tell the truth, there are others who hindern the whole process.
For example, in 1950 the US government published a plan of actions about how humans would behave if we were the ones traveling in outerspace and discovering a less developed civilisation.This plan of actions has 7 stages, and you can see that it mostly resembles the UFO activities here on Earth.

Stage 1- the research. This means observations made from afar, from outside the planet's atmosphere.
Stage 2- outlook. This means sending ships with intelligent robotic equipment, to take samples of plants and animals and make other necessary measurements.
Stage 3- scout. We would enter the planet's atmosphere. In this stage we would finally have a closer contact to the planet. But we would avoid being seen by the inhabitants.

Stage 4- spy. It is similar to stage 3. We would still avoid being seen by the inhabitants. But our flights will have to detect the military bases existing on the planet (if they exist) and to evaluate how violent or hostile the inhabitants are.
Stage 5- hood. We would finally land. We would take other samples of plants and animals, just like in stage 2. But this time, spaceships with humans on bord would be doing this. This is more detailed than stage 2. And we would try some abductions to better study the inhabitants. Very Happy

Stage 6- visual contact. Finally, we would fly in the planet's atmosphare with the clear intention to be observed by the inhabitants. It is just like UFOs are doing on Earth, now.We would avoid incidents and, as much as we can, not repost if attacked.These flights are meant to make ourselves known to the inhabitants.
Stage 7- close encounter. This is the final stage, when we oficially land, if we see that the inhabitants are not hostile.

As far as Earth is concerned, the aliens have already reached stage 6, according to this plan from 1950. This document is a proof that the authorities' lack of interest for the UFO phenomenon is a lie.
And it also shows that, even among authorities keen on keeping secrets, there are some who try to take small steps towards disclosing the whole thing.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:04 am

The history of the american indians also abunds with hints to alien visits. The inca and maya empires and the hopi indians believed in gods coming from other planets in order to help mankind evolve. Nowadays descendents of the hopi indians still believe that aliens visit our planet. In the 70s NASA engineers interviewd a leader of the hopi indians, known as White Bear, and White Bear said that the hopi name for the outerspace visitors' planet is Toonaothaka. He said that their spaceships fly using the magnetic force. Once, journalists asked White Bear what he thinks about the alien abductions reports. And he replied calmly that alien abductions happened throughout human history and we shouldn't be surprised about this. His openness surprised many journalists and even NASA engineers.

One of the most entreaguing indian artefacts is the basrelief found in the tomb of the mayan leader Pacal II. Pacal II's tomb is situated in the city of Palenque, Mexico. The basrelief shows a person siting in front of what looks like a complicated control panel. On the person's head there is an interesting helmet with two antennas. His hands are manipulating some handles. Some space engineers actually stated that this basrelief shows the control panel of a space ship and that the person is a pilot prepairing to lift off.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:39 am

There are many means through which mass media is trying to hide the existence of aliens visiting us. Denying the UFO sightings or alien encounters is not the only way to hide the truth. What authorities also do in case of information leakage is publish a lot of false or ambigous news on the same theme, in order to create confusion. The final purpouse is making people believe that the information leakage containing the truth is actually invented. This way, people are confused about the ambiguous information published by the authorities and therefore will not believe what is official, but they will also end up doubting the truth which accidentally leaked.
This often happens when publishing statistics about the number of UFO sightings over a certain period of time. It happens mostly in the case of statistics saying how many of the UFOs are natural phenomena, how many are partially unexplainable, and how many are really unexplainable. Playing with percentages inside of statistics is one of their favourite ways to spread disinformation. For ufologists and everyone else interested in the phenomenon it's useful to know that denyal is not the only way of hiding the truth.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:26 pm

It is possible that aliens interfered to save the Earth from catastrophes many times in the past. This is discussed among scientists who don't get out in public much. One of the most disputed incident is the Tunguska incident from 1908, in Siberia. A celestial body was heading with great speed towards the forest, when it exploded at about 8 km above the earth surface. The celestial body, probably a meteorite, weighted more than 1000 tons and if it weren't for its explosion, a disaster might have happened on Earth. No crater was formed on earth underneath the explosion, but on a large surface trees were uprooted and thrown down.
Some scientists, maintainers of the theory of an aliens' rescue mission, explored the area and found clues which hint to an alien intervention. They found tiny glass particles made of iridium, nickel and unknown chemical elements. They also found fragments of objects containing an iron composition which doesn't exist in nature. According to scientists, all these objects couldn't have been made on Earth with the current technology.
Some strange rocks were also found. They are similar to quartz, have geometrical shapes carved into them and their origins couldn't be discovered. Scientists tried to cut the rocks and imitate the shapes carved into them, but the rocks were too hard. They only managed a few superficial cuts.
In the archives of the Tunguska foundation there are testimonies of witnesses and of the witnesses' descendants. And many tell of an object which collided with the meteorite, causing the latter's explosion.
Animals avoid the place and plants have suffered mutations. Shortly after the incident and extremely rapidly, species of trees not naturally found in that climate started growing there. The trees also grow unnaturally, one grows out of an other, in a wild division. Different species grow from the same roots. So, there are many clues of an alien intervention, although it's hard to draw a conclusion.
There are some movies out there on the internet with images from the meteorite shower in Russia from February 2013. In some of them, there is an object entering the meteorite and coming out on the other side. When the objects comes out there are some meteorite splinters flying in all direction, while the object maintains the same trajectory. Images aren't clear so it's mostly like believe what your instinct tells you Smile.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down