Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
Create your own Dreams EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
Create your own Dreams EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
Create your own Dreams EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
Create your own Dreams EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
Create your own Dreams EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
Create your own Dreams EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
Create your own Dreams EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
Create your own Dreams EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
Create your own Dreams EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
Create your own Dreams EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
Create your own Dreams EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
Create your own Dreams EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
Create your own Dreams EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
Create your own Dreams EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
Create your own Dreams EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

Create your own Dreams

2 posters

Go down

Create your own Dreams Empty Create your own Dreams

Post  CaseyBauer Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:56 am

If you want to influence the content of your dreams to solve a problem, or simply to understand how your thoughts can assume symbolic form during sleep, then try this simple exercise.

When you are in bed and ready to go to sleep imagine yourself standing by the side of a moonlight lake. Look into the calm, deep waters and think over your problems with detachment as you would if it was someone else's problem and they had come to you for advice.

If you dont have a problem to solve, think about something for which you would like insight or guidance.

When you wake in the morning note down the details of your dreams and you should find the answers you seek in symbolic form.
CaseyBauer
CaseyBauer
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Create your own Dreams Empty Re: Create your own Dreams

Post  MattDeluka Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:43 am

could you elaborate on this Casey for me please, as I'm slowly trying to do it.. how come I have trouble with it?

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  CaseyBauer Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:25 am

No worries Matt I will try my best.

First thing I will say is don't worry if it takes time, not everyone can do this first time around, usually I find that when you learn to relax with the concept that is when things start to happen. I have had clients who have struggled for months and then all of a sudden they get the answer they were craving, so take some deep breaths and in a sense 'et go', relax, don't try so hard and hopefully things should flow.

What I normally do is I get into bed, make sure you are comfortable and on the brink of sleep (perhaps go bed a short while before and relax, concentrate on your breathing and enjoy the silence that surrounds you). Once you are feeling sleepy then this is when the visulisation can begin, people have different ways of doing it, infact some people just ask and it is given so perhaps you could try that.

So now your in a comfortable state of mind imagine that you are standing beside a lake, on a beach, in a garden, even your front room, wherever you find it easiest to place yourself. Imagine how you would daydream and it is a similar technique to this. See yourself sitting down and it is totally up to you how you want to ask your question or gain your insight. You could (in your daydream state) write down on a piece of paper a question, ask it out loud, tell somebody, however you want just so long as the intention has been there.

As you start to fall asleep with the question in mind ask that you can remember the dream on awaking and most importantly remember what it is that you were told. Again this might not happen for several nights, you don't need to repeat the visualisation as the question has already been spoken to the universe so the rest is up to your subconscious. Just make sure that every night you whisper those words before you sleep 'Let me remember my dream and the messages held within them".

Don't panic if you don't receive much or only small symbols or snippets that make no sense, note them down anyway as they could be given to you in segments and should eventually piece together as a puzzle.

I have found this has been extremely effective for people who are suffering with anxiety but are unsure why. It is also good for people who have nightmares to find the route.

Keep me posted and I hope that this made some sense to you.

Casey Thumbs up

CaseyBauer
CaseyBauer
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down