Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
Dream Colors EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
Dream Colors EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
Dream Colors EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
Dream Colors EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
Dream Colors EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
Dream Colors EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
Dream Colors EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
Dream Colors EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
Dream Colors EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
Dream Colors EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
Dream Colors EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
Dream Colors EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
Dream Colors EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
Dream Colors EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
Dream Colors EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

Dream Colors

Go down

Dream Colors Empty Dream Colors

Post  Shael Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:51 pm

There are common things, feelings or situations, which people associate to each color.
For example:
Red- I feel animated, transformed, forceful, creative. I want to live life to the fullest. I want to win succeed, achieve. I need something to make me feel alive again. I need to be more forceful or to get out and enjoy myself.
Red can also be related to an injury or to fear of an illness.

Orange- I want to expend my interests and develop new activities. I feel friendly and welcoming. I want more contact with others. I feel enthusiastic, outgoing and adventurous. I need to overcome my doubt of failure.

Yellow- I am joyful and optimistic. I feel alert. I am seeking a solution that will open up better possibilities and allow my hopes to be fulfilled. I am full of hope. I need a change.

Green- I need to establish my self esteem and independence. I want recognition, acknowledgement by others of my achievements and security. I want to withdraw and rest. I want to maintain control over the events.

Blue- I feel tranquil, peaceful and content. I feel a sense of harmony and belonging. I need rest, peace, a chance to recuperate, a peaceful state of mind or a relationship full of trust.

Violet- I like to win others with my charm. I have a deep intuitive understanding of the situation. I seek a magical state where wishes are fulfilled. Fantasy is a refuge for me, a place of retreat.

Brown- I seek security, physical comfort, a more affectionate environment or a situation involving less physical strain. I am concerned about family members or other matters of family, home. I am not at ease and I feel insecure in the existing situation.

Grey- I am emotionally distant, I feel like an observer of the situation. I want to remain uncommitted, non-involved or shielded from a situation. I want to escape anxious situations and remain emotionally uninvolved.

Black- Death of the ego, personal transformation. I am anxious and I don’t know why, fearful or intimidated by a situation. Nothing is as it should be. I refuse to let others influence me.

White- I am going through a new experience or becoming aware of new feelings. I am experiencing a new beginning, a transformation. I feel pure, innocent or unprepared. White adds a feeling of peace, coolness and renewal to the meaning of other colors it mixes with.

Black and white- The unity of opposites or an internal change.
Gold- The divine, value, masculine energy.
Silver- The moon, feminine energy, the unconscious.

Try to select from your dream a landscape or image you feel most important and analyze which color or pair of colors prevail in that image. If it is a mixed color, try to see the meaning of each of the colors composing the mixed color.
The chart above is based on studies concerning the general associations that people make to each color, so it doesn’t mean it can be accurate for everyone. It is based mostly on statistics. Most people, for example, associate blue with tranquility and peace. But if someone associates blue with self esteem or independence, the chart may not be very accurate. But you can give it a try.

Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Dream Colors Empty Re: Dream Colors

Post  Shael Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:48 pm

If you notice that your dreams constantly lack a certain colour, it can mean that you have to improve a certain aspect of your life. For example, if you never dreamt the color orange, maybe you should develop new activities or perhaps you need more contact with the others.

Red, yellow, blue and green are also called " the four primaries". If they appear a lot in the same dream, it means you are in a state of completion and you feel contempt.

If white and black appear many times in the same dream, it suggests a union of opposites within the same person. This pattern is positive, it suggests that you can accept the opposites within you, such as: creativity AND reason, your masculine energy AND your feminine energy, your wish to help others AND also to help yourself, and so on.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:58 pm

In almost all of my dreams, black and blue are present. I can strongly relate to the color chart, regarding black. There are many times when i feel anxious without a reason or intimidated. At the same time, i am afraid of people influencing me. In my case, black also means death of the ego. I've been trying to minimize my ego and to make that little voice talk less.

Regarding blue, there are times when i feel tranquil and peaceful the day i have a dream in which blue is very persistent. But other times, this doesn't relate to me very much.
I noticed that all my dreams are full of dark and cold colors like black, blue and green, whereas light colors such as yellow and orange hardly ever appear.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down