Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
The Nordics EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
The Nordics EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
The Nordics EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
The Nordics EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
The Nordics EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
The Nordics EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
The Nordics EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
The Nordics EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
The Nordics EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
The Nordics EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
The Nordics EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
The Nordics EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
The Nordics EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
The Nordics EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
The Nordics EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

The Nordics

4 posters

Go down

The Nordics Empty The Nordics

Post  Shael Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:41 pm

An other controversial race is that of the "nordic aliens", "pleiadeans" or "tall blondes" as they are usually called. The tall blondes are described by contactees as humanoid looking: tall, with pale white skin, colorless lips, and hair that is either light blond or white. Some people describe their eyes to be pale blue , large and slanted.
They are said to be from the Pleiades star cluster in the constellation of Taurus. There have been reported more encounters with the nordics in Europe and Latin America than in the US and the European nation with the highest proportion of reported encounters with Nordic aliens is the United Kingdom. During the encounters, they are said to communicate either by telepathy or by speaking. They are described as spiritual and in touch with nature and often warned contactees that humanity is about to destroy Earth, because we don't take proper care about our own planet.

The contactees' experiences with the tall blondes are not at all traumatic, like in the case of the little grays.Often, the contactee suddenly or progressively remembers the encounter, as taking place in a room of a space ship and having a small conversation with the pleiadeans, usually about environment.
Some abduction researchers have speculated that encounters with Nordics are actually with guardian angels rather than with a species of biological extraterrestrials. I don't feel this is right, though. I think this race of beings has nothing to do with the angels.
This race is generally perceived as good, although some think that Hitler's idea of the "pure" race came from an encounter with these beings. But that wouldn't make the pleiadeans bad, however.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

The Nordics Empty Re: The Nordics

Post  Shael Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 pm

It has been estimated that approximately 35% of the alien encounters were with the Nordic race. In most cases of contacts, they warn people about the dangers that are to come if we continue polluting Earth. They also warm us about the nuclear weapons and insist that we get rid of all stores of such weaponry. It seems that this is one of their major concerns.

The Nordic aliens are associated to the contactees phenomenon. There have been also reported abductions performed by this race of aliens, but they are more “famous” for contacting people telepathically, sometimes also physically through 3rd degree encounters.
One of first known contactees is George Adamski. His accounts have been discredited by scientists, although no one provided any proof Adamski’s statements were lies. He took several photos of UFOs conducted by Nordics, and no one could prove that the photos were fake.
Adamski claimed that he has been taken aboard a UFO conducted by the Nordics. They flew him through the cosmos and he described a “chain” of radiations surrounding the Earth. But only a few years after this account have our scientists discovered this chain of radiations.

Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:44 pm

yeah with those type of weapons, it's because of the atoms which are devastating to the rest of the universe. See it this way, they are not natural occuring and the weapons are to self destruct not to reinable the rest of eternity. It is about restoring harmony and using such types of weapons only destruct which is the opposite of what our creator requires.

I think media and the higher type of authorities always try to stop us from thinking that aliens are here to protect and inform us. They are also here to aquire knowledge from us and that we may share some companionship and learn from each other. (think that was part channelled.)

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sat Aug 07, 2010 11:25 pm

In 2009 a sergeant, whose name has not been disclosed, went through an interesting experience. He was not on duty at that time of day. The sergeant was spending some time near the small town Averbury, England, where a recent crop circle had appeared a couple of days before. He saw three persons, who were apparently investigating the recently produced crop circle. All three of them were very tall, had blonde hair and were dressed in white. The sergeant noticed that a sound similar to that made by static electricity could be heard. But he could not detect the source of the sound.
When the sergeant walked toward the weird trio, the three men suddenly ran away, with an unhuman speed. As they were running, they were almost impossible to be seen by a human eye…
When journalists asked the police information about the incident, they only received short and meaningless answers. The police declared that it was none of their business what the sergeant did in his free time.
This could have been a third degree encounter, but also just the simple chasing of three suspicious men. But then, why would the police insist on not disclosing the sargeant’s name? Of course, people may not take him seriously.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:20 am

Gosh! Very interesting!
I love hearing things like this xx
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:26 pm

Did you hear about Billy Meyer? He claims to be one of the first contactees. I am somewhere between believing and doubting what he says. His accounts have been subjected to lots of criticism. But on the other hand, many things he says about the pleiadeans correspond to what others who don't know anything about Billy Meyer say.
Billy Meyer lives in Switzerland and his contacts with the pleiadeans started in 1975. He said thhat sometimes the pleiadeans visited him in physical form and other times they communicated telepathically. According to Meyer the home planet of the pleiadeans is called Erra ( although other contactees say that the pleiadeans live on more than one planet). He gave some names of his visitors: Ptaah, Semjase. He also provided photos of their spaceships (which match the descriptions of UFOs), but experts in photography claimed that the photos were manipulated.
The pleiades were giving him small tasks in order for him to evolve spritually.
Meyer also wrote some books about his conversations with the pleiadeans. These conversations are very detailed and cover subjects sch as spirituality, ecology, relgions and history.
Meyer presented some metal objects and said these were given to him by the pleiadeans, as a gift. The metal objects have been tested by many scientists, one of them being chemist Marcel Vogel. Vogel said that the objects couldn't have been made through means of contemporary metallurgy. The objects were then passed to the IBM laboratory and Vogel said that they unexplainably vanished from the IBM laboratory right after Vogel had analysed them.

Meyer has been acused of being a megalomaniac and wanting to become a prophet. But these are just acusations. Everyone who had the chance to get to know him and talk to him said he was a modest, rational man.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Anne Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:04 am

Nice one. Smile So I guess it's some Nordics aliens here in Norway since my country are 1 of the Nordic countries ? Wink
* Scandinavia is : Sweeden, Denmark and Norway
* Nordic Countries is: Sweeden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland and Norway
Anne
Anne
Powers
Powers

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:54 am

Well... it is said that aliens walk among us and we don't even notice. The pleiadeans have very silimar physical features to people living in Scandinavia. All contactees described pleiadeans as tall and with blonde hair which they usually wear long.
Scandinavia would be the ideal place for them to visit, whilst not attracting much attention. In other places on Earth, they would attract just a little bit too much attention... Laughing
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:35 pm

Merry Meet Shael

I wonder, how these aliens choose there place to stay for a while?
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Location : On Spiritual Horizon's roof, scouting out his next tile victim

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:30 pm

The pleiadeans think very different from how humans think. According to contactees they have very evolved technology, but the spiritual values, a healthy life and caring about nature are the most important things for them. I believe these differences of thinking are the cause to why they don't contact people so often, like little greys do. So i believe they only come here for short missions, but they don't have secret bases. Or at least, they only have a few small secret bases. I think they supervise us from the atmosphere, or even from their own planet, who knows, evolved technology can do wonders! So, they don't have to make plans as to where they should be hiding among us in secrecy.
But i think they don't have to worry about being recognized, since their physical appearance is almost like ours. If they wanted to spend time on Earth without being noticed i think they would choose Eurpe or the USA because there are lots of deserted places, almost unpopulated. But they could also choose very populated places, like the big cities, since no one really pays much attention to others and everyone is minding their own business. This would be easier. Like... where would you hide an object which you don't want anyone to find? In the most obvious place, because no one would think to look there! But... these are just suppositions, because we cannot know how aliens think.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:27 am

Merry Meet everyone!

During the premier of an extraterrestrial TV program that aired here in my place, a UFOlogist said that aliens oppose nuclear weapons and biological warfare because of vested interests on Earth. According toher, the demise of the Earth would upset the balance in the cosmos and would adversely affect other planetary systems. Who could counter her reasoning and underlying principle for the engineering and architectural feats of the world’s greatest structures like the great pyramids, the Sphinx or Stonehenge? Surely not mankind, who at that time didn’t posses the intellect or machinery for such mammoth structures. Simply put, according to the said UFOlogist, aliens, or rather, intelligent life forms do exist. Her argument was that the universe is too big for life to be contained on a small planet, Earth, and that if it is, then what is the purpose of the rest of the huge expanse? And this was just the visible universe that they were discussing.

Last edited by Pronghorn on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:20 am

Regarding Billy Meyer, there are lots of reasons to doubt his alien encounters, but there are also reasons to believe him... It's true that everyone can fake photos, but no one proved clearly that his photos of UFOs are fakes. They just said that the photos simply cannot be real.
There have also been lots of attempts upon his life. If what he was saying were lies, then what is the reason for all the attempts?
Meyer lives in a small village of about 20 houses. His neighbours have seen UFOs. There have been over 100 UFO reports in the area where he lives. A military air base from Switzerland, situated near Meyer's house recorded 236 UFOs on the radars, during a timespan of 2 years, in the 90s. CIA used to have a supervising centre in the area where Meyer lives, but i don't know if they still have it now.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:56 am

I wonder though are they for or against our goverments and why do the goverments keep it all so quiet? what is it that they don't want to share with the rest of humanity?
I accept what prong states too, that I also watched a BBC documentary regards which stated that earth as we know has been used and abused twice over and we need to help her drastically.

Maybe that could be a separate thread in nature?
anyways I wonder how many of us also walk down the street and when we stare at others, it's coz we are aware of them in spirit? how do we know what we see are actual people they could be aliens and I wonder how many have walked past someone and seen a hybrid?

have you ? I wonder if petal has any opinions how do you know?

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Tue Sep 07, 2010 3:25 am

Sometimes i also wonder, what if some people i see on the street are aliens or hybrids. About one month ago i saw two tall, blonde guys on the street, who were, well very beautiful lol Cloud 9 . And i couldn't stop wondering, what if they are two pleiadean guys in some sort of a secret mission here?
It is said that the pleiadeans contacted president Eisenhower back in the 50s at one of the secret air bases. They offered to help us develope spiritually, take care of nature and teach us new ways of environment protection. They said they wouldn't provide us with their advanced technology because we are not aware enough, and we might use their technology for negative purpouses. I agree with them here... The US government declined the pleiadeans' offer. Instead, Eisenhower and his committee are said to have signed a treaty with the little greys, because the greys agreed to give us some of their technology secrets.

People who worked in the US military many years ago started to talk about these contacts. There have been many "whistleblowers" who talked about things they were forbidden to share with others.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:30 pm

MattDeluka wrote:I wonder though are they for or against our goverments and why do the goverments keep it all so quiet? what is it that they don't want to share with the rest of humanity?

Governments know that people cannot fully comprehend the extraterrestrial phenomenon because the mind knows no limits aside from those it accepts. I once argued that all the scientific talk and cover-up made to justify reported alien and unidentified flying object (UFO) sightings all over the world was because maybe the public is not ready for the truth.

On the point that alien or UFO sightings were uncommon in some areas because traveling in space was measured by light years—that aliens and the technology they are capable of are not bound by space or time, that they existed on a higher “plane.”

anyways I wonder how many of us also walk down the street and when we stare at others, it's coz we are aware of them in spirit? how do we know what we see are actual people they could be aliens and I wonder how many have walked past someone and seen a hybrid?

Yes I also believe that aliens walk among us because I’ve personally seen several such hybrids myself.And I have heard about very credible stories told by authorities and professional people who have no reason to make up such stories about them. Some of the opposition for such belief in alien existence is religious in nature. There is also a Vatican astronomer himself has expressed belief in aliens who walk with us, this should dispel some doubts about their reality.

Actually, even the Christian Bible itself gives a very vivid account of an alien encounter by the prophet and priest Ezekiel which is related in the very first chapter of this part of the Bible.
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:29 am

I'll tell you about a case of abduction which happened in China and was allegedly performed by the nordics. If they were indeed the nordics we are talking about, then this case confirms their good intentions and the fact that we have no reason to fear the pleiadeans. Very Happy

A man named Cao Gong was abducted in december 1999. The aliens flew with him to the city Quinhuangdao, a city far away from the guy's home. Cao described the aliens as being tall and having very pale skin. According to Cao, the aliens could have easily been mistaken for humans. Inside the UFO was a young girl. The aliens told Cao that they were treating the girl because she was suffering from a disease.
In order to remember all details, Cao was subjected to hypnotic regression by the best specialists. He was also subjected to many psychological tests and to the lie detector test. All the tests showed that Cao wasn't lying and was mentally healthy.

The police made a portrait of the girl whom Cao saw in the UFO. The police together with Cao and other researchers searched for the girl in the area near the city where the aliens flew with Cao (Quinhuangdao). After a long search, Cao recognised the girl!
According to Cao, there was nothing traumatic or scary in this abduction. The aliens' intentions were good, considering they were helping a girl heal.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:03 pm

I fount out something interesting about the controversial date of December the 21st 2012. Astronomers discovered that on this date planet Venus will disappear under the western horizon. Above the eastern horizon, the Pleiades will rise. Should we be expecting a sign from the pleiadeans? Of course, i'm not talking about a UFO landing in one of the biggest cities of the world lol, that happens in movies. I was thinking about something more subtle.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:01 am

There is a confusion about the Pleiadeans. Many contactees claimed that the Pleiadeans said they originate from Venus. But it's a well known fact that in the present Venus can't support life. And because of this the contactees are ridiculed or the existence of these aliens is denied. But just because of this small confusion it doesn't mean the Pleiadeans don't exist. There is the possibility that the contactees understood wrong when the aliens talked about their origins. The Solar System is about 4,5 billions years old. Who knows, maybe a million years ago, Venus could have sustained life? Some scientists say that Mars had an atmosphere similar to Earth in the past. Venus is too close to the Sun to have had such an atmosphere, no matter how different the Solar System was in the distant past. But maybe it was mild enough in order to allow them to establish a few bases and live in them. And so, they said they come from Venus.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:19 am

Here are some facts about the Nordics and their lifestyle, as told by Billy Meier. But most of what Billy Meier said about the Nordics was confirmed by other contactees,too.
The Nordics are telepathic and don't use our means of communication at a distance. They also have some healing powers and therefore don't usually use medication and they live about 700-800 years.
The Nordics don't use money on their planet. They use the resources according to each person's needs. But this isn't very hard, because they are less than 1 million on the planet. It is possible that they keep the number of the population under control, so as not to use too many resources and in order for the resources to be enough for everyone.
When children are born, they spend the first years learning about their purpose and about the purpose of life.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:00 am

You know I wish that earth could change and be similar.. like not let money or greed be part of the system in which we live.
I find it something that all "aliens" live by spiritual truth, rather than the society that provides artifical source such as money or going digital.

I find that I wonder if giving to others more, would allow our own human side to live longer rather than biological truth?

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:30 am

Giving more to others without asking anything in exchange makes you feel better. I always feel great after i have helped someone without expecting recognition. And this states gives you a cerain health of the soul, which can make you live longer... or if not longer, then better. I say "if not longer" because i believe that our lifespan is not entirely controlled by us. Maybe we are needed in some other place, and this may be the reason why some people die so young.

It is widely known by the alien investigators that the Nordics is one of the friendliest alien races who came in contact with us. Theire presence is not only calming and reassuring, but can sometimes be healing.
There is a well investigated case of a doctor, who didn't want to reveal his identity, so he is refered to as Dr. X, him being a doctor. He was a soldier in the Algerian war, and the war left him invalid. After the war, he also had an accident, injuring himself in the foot with a hammer. In the middle of the night he was woken up by his child. As he entered the child's room, he saw that the window was strangely illuminated. He looked outside and he saw two UFOs hovering in front of the window, and then merging into one.
The next day, he discovered he was miraculously healed. He didn't have the disabilities left by the war, and the wound at his foot was gone. Around his navel, he saw a red triangle. And the same red triangle was around his child's navel. After a few days the signs were gone. But every now and then they would appear again, like a reminder.

After a couple of years, when Dr. X was in town, a car pulled next to him. Out of the car came a tall man, with dark blonde hair and astonoshingly bright blue eyes. Those eyes looked unearthly. The man apologised for the poltergeist activity which had been going on in Dr. X's home. He added however that he is not guilty for that poltergeist activity. The man said that if a door is opened in order for a being to interract with an other, you never know who else might take advantage of this.

This man visited Dr. X a couple of times afterwards. The man came to the doctor's house asking him how he was and giving him insight about events in the future. On his last visit, he came accompanied by 3 other men, all of them having the appearance of aliens of the Nordic race.

The description of the aliens made many alien researchers thing of the Nordics. Others say that Dr. X was in fact visited by the men in black, who wanted to be sure the man wouldn't tell people about his 3rd degree encounter.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum