Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
Five types of alien abductions EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
Five types of alien abductions EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
Five types of alien abductions EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
Five types of alien abductions EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
Five types of alien abductions EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
Five types of alien abductions EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
Five types of alien abductions EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
Five types of alien abductions EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
Five types of alien abductions EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
Five types of alien abductions EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
Five types of alien abductions EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
Five types of alien abductions EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
Five types of alien abductions EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
Five types of alien abductions EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
Five types of alien abductions EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

Five types of alien abductions

3 posters

Go down

Five types of alien abductions Empty Five types of alien abductions

Post  MattDeluka Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:12 am

There are five types of alien abductions.

1. THE FIRST KIND
A UFO seen at close range, but not affecting the environment.

Eg.) something you may have seen but not felt the energy or seen an actual being

2. CLOSE THE SECOND KIND.
Similar to encounter 1, but with an effect to environment such as scorched earth or some electrical anomaly - i.e. car engine stopping or lights out or the alarm clock turning off.

3. THE THIRD KIND.
Occupants can be seen at close quarters, but not necessarily involving any interaction with them

4. THE FOURTH KIND

You are invited on board for tea !! abduction or contact where often the beings have a message or perform some kind of examination and may even have an implant inserted for reasons we can only guess

5. CLOSE ENCOUNTER OF THE FIFTH KIND
You are beamed up never to return

See number four and five scare the crap out of me. I think it is fare to say that it maybe because it is the unknown.. has anyone had experiences?

I have possibly had two experiences but not sure.

MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Five types of alien abductions Empty Re: Five types of alien abductions

Post  carolyn Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:15 am

I've had these experiences for as far back as I can remember. Everything but #5. obviously lol. no #4 since 2005.
carolyn
carolyn
Asleep
Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  CaseyBauer Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:45 am

Wow Czardoust that is amazing, can you tell us more about your number #4 experiences, do you remember them? do they not scare you?

Love the humour lol hopefully you never will reach #5 lol Laughing Razz
CaseyBauer
CaseyBauer
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  carolyn Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:06 am

you have such an array of smilies, very cute lol. my earliest was when I was 7 yrs old (that I can vividly remember) and that one has never left me. the possibility of aliens existing has never been a question to me of "if". Its always been of "when will people be allowed to find out?" My family (mom, myself, my aunts, my cousin, my children) has tried to piece together why we seem to be familiar with space beings. Why do they come? Only thing we can summize is that my grandfather (moms father) was on the original team that built the Mercury and Apollo rockets with von Braun. He also built they very first computers (back when they were the size of a house and needed cards with chits, holes, and 0-1 binary code to be programmed), the first satellites, and air-to-ground missiles. He was assassinated in 1972, along with 7 others. I was born in 1970. My abductions began in '77. Mom remembers seeing the cigar shaped craft as far back as the 1950's. I found out when I was 21, during a routine x-ray for a possible broken elbow, that I was implanted in 1977 with a metal triangular "thing." It is 1.8 mm on each side. It causes me no pain or discomfort, and I have no intention of removing it. My feeling is that the second I do, i will be reimplanted, so why bother? my second abduction that i remember was when i was 17. i lived in virginia by then, and all i remember is the colors, the being on a cold table, being examined, something being injected into my right side (my feeling is ovary), and being shown a fetus. I had ovarian cysts on the right side and problems ovulating for two decades after that event. (it never stopped me from conceiving thank the lord). My third time was when i was 21, at that point I lived in germany, and was married to my ex husband. i dont know if he was taken or not. i just know that it was around the time i conceived my oldest child. i remember waking up knowing it had happened (and somehow knowing i was pregnant) and not being able to talk to him about it, because i knew what he would say. it was around this time i got the x-ray and found out about my "silent carrier." i divorced him two yrs later. all durng the first two yrs of my daughters life i was having "dreams" of visitations, and for the first time i was putting my foot down demanding that i not be taken because she would be alone if i were taken. i remember for the first time "dreaming" that i was standing, not laying down. during this time i was being guided to people in these dreams who i had never met. we would be "herded" into large gyms, sometimes an arena, other times a theater, cafeteria, or just be standing in long lines waiting to be scanned, registered (for something i dont know). i met my current husband in 1994, we got married in 95 and started having our children in 96. all total, including my oldest whom he adopted and has raised as his own, we have four. in 1996 i was abducted and returned wearing the wrong clothes! its very easy to justify abductions as being dreams until you wake up wearing some other persons clothing. i was 6 months pregnant with my second child and had gone to bed wearing a maternity shirt, woke up wearing a mans t-shirt with a logo of some trucking company on the pocket. in 1997 my husband had horrid nosebleed and actually blew out a hard object that was round, nestled within a ball of his body tissues). in my heart i knew what it was (implant). in 2000 we were living in texas because he joined the army. from 2000 to 2004 we had back to back sightings of the triangular, the cigar shaped, the "flightless 747 airplane" and the disc. i can only guess taht the frequency of the sightings was due to ft bliss being an air-to-ground missile site. out of our children, our second child was targeted the most, vividly describing her abductions from age 4, when she was 5 she apparently was given an astral viewing of a space craft crashing into a mountainside (no where near where we were, I never found out where this happened but it was april 2001). in 2002 my husband had facial surgery and during this the drs removed a (surprise) hard round object from his nasal cavity. 6 weeks later he was given an MRI to see how the surgery was healing, there was another in the same location. our fourth child i didnt even know i was pregnant with until she was 20 weeks along. after her birth i was given a chance to meet the fetus i had apparently taken a part in "growing" when i was 17. (the fetus i remember simply being shown was harvested from me) he was Chris,a boy of 13, and was happy to meet me. said he had been raised by good parents and that they could not have children, they had asked for help and ....well.... they were helped.

you asked me if i get scared. I'm 40 yrs old. 33 yrs of my life that I know of, aliens have been there. Scared, no. I only get angry or defensive when one of my children gets scared. My second child has also been returned missing the clothes she wore to bed. She was 11, and was going thru this phase of sleeping fully dressed, and she woke up wearing not her bedazzled fancy jeans, these were just plain blue jeans. again, its easy to scoff it off, deny it, and argue the issue until you wake up wearing some one elses clothes.

we're all a bunch of intuitives. (me, my family, kids). i dont know if that has anything to do with alien contact or not, its just part of who we are. we fit the indigo child perspective, but we don't identify with it. some days i wish my grandfather had not been a genius scientist who pioneered the roots of the space program. but i do love science, math, and out of my four children 2 are gifted, one of those is a member of MENSA (137). my aunt and cousin are also. all of my children are sensitive, intelligent, creative creatures who defy authority. Smile

i dont know what else to say, i would have to sit down and chronologically write all my sightings and etc.....
carolyn
carolyn
Asleep
Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:49 pm

I liked firstly the defy authority, which is a good trait of being indigo.. the fighter.. and it's similar tomyself. I see through authority here on earth and it's all to stop the pleasures and the good in people.

Secondly, wow thank you for trusting us, sharing with us and telling us alot about your experiences, and so openly. Very Happy
I know we see aliens too (casey and me) we also see ufo's and I seen the projection of one to present themselves clearly. I don't fear them, but I often wonder are they coming back to take home what are theirs? that springs to my mind. I don't think humans are all humans but some are hybrids. I am really sorry to hear about your grandfather, he must have known secret knowledge that the "worldly higher authorities" did not want to share with the rest of us here. Sad Laughing :hugs:

The thing is they will be stopped through natural occurances and people are awakening up to the darker measures that are seeping through the holes of these souls.(gover ental )
I'm not sure where I go with the nano technology that is out there, I think we are all bargained for and as much I love to sit here and say these things, I feel like crying out to the world and stating this fact.

I heard that sometimes aliens are watching us because they are higher in frequency and want to know why humans are so adamant on killing each other and the beautiful planet in which we live on. I also feel that we may have been aliens in previous lifes? so that they come to see how we are doing.. These are just thoughts that come to me though..

What do you think?

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  carolyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:17 am

do you have contact with the very tall "Roswell greys"? They resemble the Roswell greys, but they are about 7 feet (2.5 meters) in height. Scientists, doctors. I did see the small ones running through a portal that was in the hallway of our home in Texas once (just outside of my second childs room). My feeling was they were there to visit her. I also remember my husband being returned in Texas. I was paralyzed in the bed, on my right side was a very bright light, and he was returned from about 2-3 feet above the bed - just dropped. He hit it with a hard sigh and his left arm flew out and it hit my face. Which is probably why I remember it in such detail.lol. I remember waiting until the bright light disappeared, I could wiggle my face, then making my lips move, then the rest of me over the next minute (felt like a minute) and then shaking him profoundly - to no avail because he was dead asleep. I wanted to know every detail of everything. Of course upon waking the next day he remembered nothing. All he knew was he felt extremely tired and sore and didn't know why. I was very pregnant with our fourth child when that happened.

I saw a grey in a convenience store once on base at Ft Bliss. There was this very pale soldier, dressed in uniform, wearing his long black overcoat, and a pair of sunglasses. I tried not to stare, but you know how when your in the presence of one of them, your solar plexus ignites and you simply know. I simply smiled and went about getting whatever it was that I was in there for, but as I walked by him I saw a flicker (as if there was a brief change in his "camouflage" frequency and for that instant I saw the tall grey within. I gently smiled and sent him an image of peaceful energy in my mind, and went on my way. I got the impression that he was there to check on the progress of something.
carolyn
carolyn
Asleep
Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  carolyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:26 am

I also feel that we may have been aliens in previous lifes? so that they come to see how we are doing.. These are just thoughts that come to me though..

What do you think?

I have been told that we are much older than earth is, that we (being all earthling carbon based DNA that has evolved according to the survival needs found here on this planet) came here when it was time to relocate. They told me that once when I was on board a ship with a clear bottom, you could see Earth through it.
carolyn
carolyn
Asleep
Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:48 am

It's interesting listening to your perception on things. I remembered just now how myself and Casey was in flight from LHR to YVR(vancouver) in 2006 and as we were flying into Van, we looked out side of the airplane at ourselves, like it was through the clear wall of another craft. What I will never forget is looking at British Airways logo on the side of the plane but backwards. We didn't think it was anything alien in nature.

however, when we got to the point that when the flight turned around, see it had to abandon landing (wierd I know) we landed and then from the airport, we captured a ufo on the actual same flight path.

What do you make of that from all your experienceS?

Well I loved Roswell the tv series.. that's the nearest I think I have come across. I work with the angels but we have a small and tall pure white being who stand next to us and I seen an alien with the horses head in my room.

The orange glow ufo which we had clarified and told by experts that it was lagit, projected himself as humanoid. He was peaceful towards me and I didn't feel threatened. We also keep getting told by symbols and signs the up arrow and exalt which three witnesses have seen being wrote in the clouds in the skies.

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  carolyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:56 am

I caught a UFO dancing next to the plane I was on in 1991, flying over the Atlantic on my way to Germany. Smile It was a multicolored ball of light that zigged and zagged and jumped and danced as if it were a child toying with the plane. i watched it out of the left side, i had the window seat. it felt like it was having fun Very Happy

Roswell was good. The next closest that I have seen was a mini-series called Taken. They nailed it with the bloody noses, the implants being dead center of the nasal cavity, but of course they projected much of it as "victims" being abducted, nothing consensual, no sense of help openly communicated. I got the chills when at the end of Taken, the girl is at the aquarium and the dolphins all dive to try and touch her thru the glass. Because of my oldest daughter, when she was 9 she went to the aquarium and was "dived" by all the giant sea turtles who tried to touch her thru the glass!
carolyn
carolyn
Asleep
Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:02 am

But my personal question would be to you why be implanted by an alien? are they not communicating with you, have you not tried meditation to understand your position. ?
I loved roswell and met Brendan Fehr on the sky train with his missus. lol.. He was hilarious.. and I'm sure I saw Jason Behr looking across at me on the main high street in Van. lol.

I'm interested in what you have to say. thanks

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  carolyn Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:58 am

why - that is something my whole family dating back three generations wants to know. I think I hinted towards this already, but we can only date the beginning of our family's experiences to the time frame of the early 1950's, when my grandfather (Virgil Winchester) joined von Brauns team in White Sands, New Mexico. Later when von Braun moved his team of scientists to Huntsville, Alabama, he came to. Thats where I was born. I know that we are nothing special, so there is no outstanding reason why we have been chosen to be implanted and tracked and visited through our whole lives (especially around times of hormonal change like childhood growth spurts, teens, pregnancy, menopause). That leaves only one real reason, which to me has been not entirely easy to accept, but since my grandfather died when I was 2, I do feel some distance...... that somehow he was responsible for our being chosen. I can't imagine how my mother must feel, or her sisters. I do remember my grandmother being very angry at Virgil, til her dying breath. Did he make some deal, some exchange for scientific information, technological advances? We will never know. We do know that removing the implant results in a very quick re-implantation. (my husband, my cousin, my aunt... all have had them surgically removed - in my husbands case, the same one replaced twice). Am I a bit naive in my ability to not feel abused or victimized? Maybe..... but then, I've always felt like I belonged. I've wanted to help them. Some of my fondest childhood memories are of dreaming of....being with a kind, gentle "teacher" (one of the very tall greys) who used to show me how to levitate objects with my mind, turn boxes inside out with my mind, he taught me how to teleport, see things in a far away place, and later on in adulthood, how to help people here on earth by reconnecting them with lost loved ones who had already died. I remember being 26, and I was dreaming of being in a library, and when I touched a book, up shot a "screen" and deceased people were on one side of it, and the living were in a line standing by me on the other side. And I simply acted as an interpreter between the two sides. (speaking German, this made sense to me and I never doubted the experience, because I'm fluent in German).
carolyn
carolyn
Asleep
Asleep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down