Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
Alien Abductions EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
Alien Abductions EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
Alien Abductions EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
Alien Abductions EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
Alien Abductions EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
Alien Abductions EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
Alien Abductions EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
Alien Abductions EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
Alien Abductions EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
Alien Abductions EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
Alien Abductions EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
Alien Abductions EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
Alien Abductions EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
Alien Abductions EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
Alien Abductions EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

Alien Abductions

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alien Abductions Empty Alien Abductions

Post  MattDeluka Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:55 pm

I don't think this one has happened to me but it is a fear.. as you can see I have had a varied amount of experiences which have been demonstrated as true.

For example many years ago I found that I was in the top room floor bedroom when I lived at a friends in the nineties. It could still have been a spirit but I beg to differ.

I heard a whirling noise one night and the energy felt strange. Ihad no bedside lamp by me and the main light strip was by the door.

All of a sudden the whirling stopped and I found that the metal door handle started to creak open.

The door was slowly opening and I shouted my friends name "is that you"

she shouted from down stairs and I crumbled and started shouted go away or something like that.

When I forgot about it a week or so a group of my friends to keep the story short came round and she started telling me about the same experience except for two things. One she was saying all of her electric things blanked out and the other was that she looked out of the window to see a gold ball of light pass through from side to side..

I know this may not be anything much but to me I knew it was something of an alien nature.

So if you want to debate, debunk, explain, or discuss please talk about alien abductions here

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Alien Abductions Empty Re: Alien Abductions

Post  Shael Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:21 am

Abductions can be traumatic experiences or beautiful experiences. The traumatic abductions are those which the abductees recall of, with fear. In most such abductions, the abducted claim that aliens examined their bodies with the help of sofisticated technology and took biological samples.

I came to the conclusion that in many cases of alien abductions, there are some common signs, which indicate the person has been abducted. Sometimes, only one of these signs is recognised. Other times, the person who has been abducted recognises more of these following signs:
-a period of time you have no memories of. It's like a small part of your memory has been erased. This period of time can vary from a number of minutes, to more hours
- the sensation you are being watched. Sometimes it can degenerate into fear or panik attacks
- a person who wasn't interested at all in aliens, suddenly starts to fear the posibility of seeing an alien. Or, they can become suddenly and unexplainably interested in aliens and UFOs (the other way around)
- you have dreamt aliens or UFOs
- there are sudden changes in your personality, or in the way you think. You are suddenly interested in ecology, environment, astronomy or other things which have never drawn your attention in the past. Or, you feel you are special, different somehow, but you can't explain yourself this feeling very clearly.
- you see unusual marks on your body and find no logical and plausible explanation why they appeared. But this last sign must be considered only with reticence, since there are times we harm ourselves during work, or sleep, without even noticing it. Like if you cut yourself with a paper for example.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:24 am

I awoke 4 nights in a row to find I was on a space craft.
I only panicked the first time cos I didnt know how I would get back home.
I looked forward to bedtime each night after that.
However I only recall going 4 times.
It was so interesting and different.
I have all I can remember on another board if yu are interested.
Maybe in my pc too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  CaseyBauer Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:32 am

Petal I would LOVE to know more about your experiences, can you please tell us.

I must admit it does frighten me a little bit, I dont think I would handle it well knowing that I was being taken everynight onto some ship and experiemented on but then again in spirit I wander the planet and often visit the sun so I guess it wouldn't be too bad.
CaseyBauer
CaseyBauer
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:26 am

xx

Last edited by petal on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:07 am

I over looked this thread cos I was catching up and doing admin and writing grandville. WOW..
see that makes sense it's fear ain't it? fear of the unknown not to say that an alien maybe spiritually healing you.

So when people are saying they are probed or touched and stuff the media or whoever I reckon could manipulate the information to make it more distorted.

Have you been told anything about why aliens are coming more to earth?

are there bad ones as well as good ones?

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:15 am

xx

Last edited by petal on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:22 pm

I had to review the posts on here as well I wasn't taking it all here..I apologise Rolling Eyes
anyhow.. it made me think of another possible experience with Casey. This happened on a airplane flying into Vancouver yvr airport. It's mental to think I keep forgetting this.

As we were coming in to land with British Airways we were told that they had to divert and fly around and as we came back to start decending again. A wierd thing happened and it happened to to all three of us. As we looked out into the sky we saw our plane as though it was opposite in a mirror. I coudl see my reflection and for that split few seconds it's as though I could have been sat out side the aircraft in something else.. I wasn't in thin air coz I would have dropped.

I didnt' think nowt of it as though I was safe or something. What brought me around was seeing that British Airways logo on the fuselage was backwards.

I don't remember seeing any thing else at the time but what I'm saying is that when we landed and we were in the hotel. We have video footage on a separate night of what we see as a ufo and it's an orange one I think.. which oml.. is the same one we videoed back in the UK two years ago.. ah ha moment I wonder ..

what do you guys think?

Also on the account of others Petal, these individuals why do you think they are so scared? was it the experience that has frightened them, or the idea that they were bad aliens, just like there could be others.

That S I wonder if they ment the letter S and it's the only way they can portray it? confused :affraid:

Do you think it changed you in any way petal?
if you don't want to discuss it that is okay too. (-:

matt

MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:30 pm

xx

Last edited by petal on Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:25 am

Ask us questions fire away. no problem I can wait. Very Happy

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:11 pm

To be honest Matt, I have no idea what happened to you.
Usually I get something in my head, a suggestion, answer or a question.
I am thinking 'did you all project. together?'
Dunno if thats me or not though.
My thoughts are scattered atm.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:24 am

That's okay I prefer honesty, you could have easily made some thing up but you didn't so thank you. Very Happy Moon

I'm not sure but I know on the plane we were on I forgot to mention this, we had to divert and delay landing and we went round vancouver airport again on the same plane we landed on .

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:58 pm

I read that during the last years there have been meny alien sightings in China. I also read that in China the authorities take the UFO sightings seriously and that there are many organisations studying alien abduction and UFO sightings. There are lots of experts from various domains envolved.

I was thinking... why do aliens abduct some people? How do they choose? What must one have in order to be abducted? Well, i am sure that a healthy mind and body are necessary. But there have been many studies of alien abductions and no one could find the common characteristic of the abductees.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:21 pm

Shael wrote:

I was thinking... why do aliens abduct some people? How do they choose? What must one have in order to be abducted? Well, i am sure that a healthy mind and body are necessary. But there have been many studies of alien abductions and no one could find the common characteristic of the abductees.

Merry Meet Shael,

In my Past Life Hypnotic Regression seminar, I have came across at least two students like me whose past lives were not from earth but from some other galaxies in outer space. They said that they commonly abduct those human beings who have knowledge on advanced science and technology. So meaning to say, many times, such aliens among us have contributed new knowledge or invented new products that would help ease life on the planet. They also said that during the ancient times some aliens already had invented computers, batteries, electricity and even airplane models with the help of the ancient people.
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Location : On Spiritual Horizon's roof, scouting out his next tile victim

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:46 am

There have been found ancient batteries and some artifacts which are believed to have produced electricity. These belonged to the ancient egiptians and to other cultures, too. I don't doubt that aliens visited us in the far away past.
But... many people who weren't scientists and didn't know much about technology were also abducted. Like in the famous case of Betty and barney Hill, one of the most well known cases of abductions.
After hypnotic regressions, there were women who said that they have been artificially inseminated with embrions. After a few months, they were abducted again and the aliens took the embrions, which looked like hybrids between humans and aliens. This happened mostly in the case of abductions performed by the little greys.
And... in other cases abductees claimed to have been implanted with microscopic devices. Maybe for monitorizing humans, but there is no way to really know this.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:05 am

I am a member of a secret forum on a board.
I know several women who have had their babies taken away from them and then taken to hold them on a 'craft.
They say these babies are ugly, but they love them.
All abductees I know of have an implant, I have one.
I also know of an adult hybrid, we were great friends until recently.
She looks mostly human, but her insides are in a muddle, she cannot each any cooked food or meat.
NASA was interested in her, but she has somehow evaded them.
She was born with a tail and webbed fingers and toes, her ears are almost non existant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Tue Aug 31, 2010 5:58 am

I was just researching about these implants found in the bodies of people who claimed to have been abducted and i found some common characteristics.
The implants are mostly found in the head of the abductees, in most of the cases inside the nose. Most of the implants have a very hard cover which cannot be cut with a scalpel. The thin cover is usually not metalic, it's made of a hard biological substance, similar to that of teeth or oysters. The small implants also emit radio signals (this is why i think the implants are for monitorising the abductees).
The objects are obviously industrially processed. Inside the implants there have been found complex structures of nanotubes. The nanotubes contain various substances, such as carbon and chlorine.
Petal, does any of this relate to what you know about implants?

I also read about a case in 2009 when a doctor named Dr. Lear extracted an implant. And just before taking the implant out of the body of the patient, the object emited a shor FM signal.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:25 am

Mine, if it is an implant, is between my crown and hairline.
Its like a spot with a scab which I cannot take off.
It doesnt hurt unless I press on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:35 am

It must be a bit annoying to know that someone has implanted objects into you without permission. pale I think i would have felt angry at first.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:39 am

More surprised to be honest.
I have been lucky to have had only good experiences with our friends from the stars.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:24 pm

Merry Meet everyone,

What a wonderful discussion Mia and Shael!

Last summer, I attended a pseudoscience forum about UFO sightings, there is a man there which I observed so keenly. Why? because this man has a scaly arms and legs.

After the forum, a wiccan medium told us about the aura she saw on the strange man . She said that while the man was engaged on the microphone, she was seeing a strong reptilian or alien character speaking in the stead. In short, what she saw was a different creature other than the human appearance and asserts that he is an alien.

A brief telepathic session with the wiccan medium fortified that belief. As the man was in someway transmitting his thoughts to her telepathically, she rendered what she received and spoke about it verbally to his discernment. Linking what he was born with plus his close encounters bring to light what he could possibly be – a descendant of an alien and perhaps from the reptilian bloodline as signs of which can be seen below.

Alien Abductions Reptilians-leg-12-resized
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:39 pm

This is so interesting Pronghorn!

Reminds me of the embrions which aliens implant in abductee women and which look like hybrids between humans and aliens. This is what the person could be. Some aliens could me messing with our DNA and both theirs for an unknown reason.

Have you felt negativity coming from that person? In many cases of encounters, people who see the reptilians feel a lot of negativity surrounding these aliens... they don't feel at ease, although until now the reptilians haven't harmed humans ( at least as far as i know).
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:09 am

I used to go to alien meditation.
The one who chaired the meeting and I became friends, I believe we are soul family cos of the feeling I get when I think of her and I always look forward to seeing her and she me.
Anyway. I often see anothers eyes looking at me through her, alien eyes to be exact, like dragon eyes.
I told her and she was real pleased and excited lol
I dont go anymore to the meds coa I brought one home with me and it made me ill Sad
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:59 am

I have never experienced a person who I underlyingly could see was an alien? Like you always have the conversation with people about the royality being reptilian and such. I was wondering if anyone has bumped into people who were aliens? how are they aliens in spirit or do they actually shift behind closed doors?

matt 2cents
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Pronghorn Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:16 pm

Merry Meet Shael,

Exactly!

When I first met him, I was aware of the possible relevance or implication. I also told to the forum conductor that I have that suspicion but have kept it secret. But it is no longer now, since I entrusted part of what should be revealed to the Wiccan medium during their telepathic session.
Pronghorn
Pronghorn
Earth Angel
Earth Angel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next