Spiritual Horizons- providing you a place to call home
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Untoward actions created by untoward thoughts - a channelling from AA Michael.
Crop Circles EmptySat Nov 08, 2014 6:06 pm by Heather

» 1 An Angelic Channelled Message about Life...from AA Chamuel
Crop Circles EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:02 pm by Heather

» AA Michael Channelling...The Word is Out!
Crop Circles EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:34 pm by Heather

» Intuition - Repeating signs
Crop Circles EmptySat Oct 04, 2014 6:40 pm by Heather

» Love v Fear and Love v Society
Crop Circles EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 5:05 pm by Heather

» Clear Visions- What do you see?
Crop Circles EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 12:53 am by Shael

» Hmmm tasty-Clairgustance
Crop Circles EmptyTue Jan 14, 2014 4:59 pm by Heather

» The Passion of Music
Crop Circles EmptySat Jan 11, 2014 1:32 am by Moonstone

» The little greys
Crop Circles EmptyThu Jan 09, 2014 10:18 pm by Shael

» developing skills
Crop Circles EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:52 am by Shael

» 3rd Eye Images
Crop Circles EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:11 am by searchlight

» how do you know
Crop Circles EmptyThu Dec 05, 2013 5:00 am by searchlight

» Lyrics of the heart
Crop Circles EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 7:19 pm by Heather

» Extraterrestial Groups
Crop Circles EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 8:39 pm by Shael

» Amazing Grace
Crop Circles EmptyTue Jul 02, 2013 9:31 am by Morning Star (SJA)

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 111 registered users
The newest registered user is ankacitah

Our users have posted a total of 4328 messages in 567 subjects

Crop Circles

2 posters

Go down

Crop Circles Empty Crop Circles

Post  Shael Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Crop circles are a phenomenon associated to UFO sightings and aliens. Crop circles usually appear during the night. They represent perfect geometric forms or imaginative drawings. Most often, before or after crop circles are made, UFOs are seen in the area. Most of the crop circles were produced in England, but a lot of them appeared all over the world. Most of the crop circles are produced near places that are considered sacred or which have a rich history, such as Stonehenge.
Crop circles have some interesting characteristics. They are drawn with absolute precision and the drawings are extremely harmonious. The wheat stalks are never torn, they are all bent in the same direction and they continue growing in this bent position, until they reach full ripeness. It has been demonstrated that the earth around the crop circles has not been stepped on and no other tracks have been seen near the crop circles. In areas where crop circles appear the radioactivity is higher than normal. Scientists observed that the molecular strucutre of the grains has been crystallized. Scientists say that these plants are held under a very warm temperature for a short period of time, and thus their structure is changed, but without producing the plants any danage.
Do you think crop circles are produced by aliens, or they are just the result of a prank? And what do the aliens want to tell us, through these geometrical drawings?
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Crop Circles Empty Re: Crop Circles

Post  Shael Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:31 am

I believe many of the crop circles are made by aliens. Some of them are so complex and a single night wouldn't be enough for a team of fellow humans to create such perfect geometrical forms. And how else can you explain the radioactivity of the places, which is higher than normal?

Of course, there are also the ones who play pranks. Some people sneak into the wheatfields during the night and make crop circles. I saw a TV broadcast once, in which a team of crop circles makers admitted they like to play such pranks. They even showed their equipment. It usually takes 4 or 5 hours to produce a crop circle.

But the crop circles made by humans are not as complex and harmoneous as the others. They don't present the unexplained characteristics, such as the lack of foot tracks and radioactivity.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:26 pm

I believe that aliens want to communicate us a message, through crop circles. But what could that be? In many countries there are institutes which study crop circles and try to descipher their meanings. But until now, no result has ever been made public. There are some clues which might help interpret the meanings of crop circles.

Many people who analysed crop circles noticed that crop circles have been evolving in complexity throughout the 20th century. At first there were simple circles and then complex, harmoneous, geometrical formations started to appear. Maybe this is a metaphor for the evolution of us human beings. At first our lives were simple and then we developed technology, business, arts and many things... Maybe they want to tell us that no matter how complex our lives are and will become, we should always maintain harmony with ourselves and with nature. So, complexity, doesn't exclude peace and harmony.

The circle is the symbol of perfection, completeness and integrity. It is also the symbol of the Earth and the Sun. Maybe they encourage us to achieve completeness and integrity, to have a full life and to adjust all aspects of our lives so that none of them could be overlooked...

Crop circles mostly appear in wheat fields. Wheat is the symbol of life and maternity. Maybe they are saying that planet Earth is like our mother and we should take care of her? There can be so many interpretations.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:19 pm

Colin Andrews is a brittish engineer, who did research on crop circles. He and his crew witnessed many UFO sightings in areas where crop circles appeared. Sometimes the crop circles appear during the flight of the UFOs above the fields. He cannot explain how exactly the crop circles are produced, they simply appear very fast, as if the bending of the wheat stalks is controlled from within the UFOs.
Colin Andrews and a lot of other scientists agree that aliens wouldn’t try to communicate with us only through radio signals and microwaves through radiotelescopes. According to many researchers, our views on interplanetary communication are a bit out of fashion. By saying that the only way aliens would communicate with us is through radio signals, is viewing aliens as beings on the same evolutionary level as us. This is how we would communicate, since we haven’t yet discovered a better and easier way. But a more evolved race would have invented other ways of interplanetary communication, maybe more subtle.
On the 21st of august 2001, in the fields near the Chilbolton radiotelescope from New Hampshire, two odd figures appeared. One of them was similar to that of a human face. The other was the copy of an image which humans had previously sent into space with a radio telescope, with the purpose of sending a message to the galaxy about our existence. This image had been sent to the galaxy back in 1974. This remains a mistery, because no one outside the community working in this domain could have known about this image. So chances are low that it was made by pranksters.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:24 am

Am I missing something of late Shael?

How come crop circles are not being mentioned in the media no more? anyone else noticed this?

The swirl is evolution shael. Or at least I think so.

I will have to spend some time reading your information as I'm always working away backstage. Embarassed

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:20 pm

I noticed this also! In the 90s there were documentaries and discussions about crop circles, but it's been many years since i haven't heard anything about them. I guess it's an other thing they try to hide from us.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:01 pm

Shael, there was a UK tabloid that had a photo of an alien ship in the form of a dove type thing and said that there was a crop the same shape as it.. That was a few days ago.

I will try and see if I can locate it. That's the only one and why does it happen down south all the time in England. There are never any up in the north of England it's strange. Very Happy

I mean is it where the ship has landed? that squashes the grass or something lol.

matt
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:28 pm

I didn't know about this one. I haven't managed to find a picture of it on the internet yet. Whoever is doing crop circles, hasn't forgotten about us. Very Happy

The physiological transformations of the wheat stalks can only be produced with the help of microwaves ( as far as Earth scientists know). So, there have people who doubted the alien origin of the crop circles, saying that they were made by the military, in order to test microwave weapons. The military have been developping such weaponry for about 30 years.
But even if the military produced some of the crop circles, this still doesn’t explain everything. Crop circles have been described in old books, written in the 19th century. For example I.P. Saharov, a russioan writer, mentioned crop circles in a book he published in 1885. So, crop circles cannot only be the deeds of the military.
Some crop circles appeared in the 30s and 40s and back then, microwave weapons weren’t invented.
There is an other weird fact. Some people who admitted to have made crop circles just for fun ( like Doug Bower for example), said that before doing a crop circle, they had been spending a lot of time designing the geometrical structure. After they did the crop circle, they found out that such a symbol in the shape of the crop circle actually existed in the arborigen and american indian culture. They had absolutely no idea of this, when they were designing the shapes! And this happened many times it wasn’t just a single coincidence. Someone might have given them a telepathic message.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:47 am

I think we wil understand the messages aliens want to tell us through crop circles when we will be mature and wise enough. Some crop circles may be the works of the military testing their microwave weapons, others may be pranks, but... no doubt there are also the ones produced by the aliens.
I was just reading about Robbert van den Broekke from Holand, who says he is a medium and can predict when and where a crop circle will be produced. He actually made some predictions about crop circles and they were true. An other reason i am enclined to believe that he actually is a medium is that scientists from many domains of activity are studying him. For example the director of a scientific institut (The BLT Group) in Massachussets is interested in Robbert's predictions about crop circles. Such a serious institute wouldn't waste time on him if he was a prankster. Robbert is also a healer.
Robbert says that a few days before a crop circle is produced he can feel a special energy which he calls "the UFO energy". He also says that he receives telepathic messages with the place and time where a crop circle is produced. However the identities of the outerspace messengers was never revealed to him.
He also claimes to have witnessed the emergences of many crop circles. He claims to have seen white or yellow orbs floating above the place where a crop circle would appear. Undearneath the orbs, the plants were being bent down in order to produce the crop circles: sometimes ordinary circles, other times complex geometrical shapes.
On a few occasions he only saw a strong flash of light and the crop circle was instantly produced.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:27 am

I noticed something about crop circles, it was actually obvious but only now it came to mind. The drawings and geometrical figures always picture something beautiful: animals, flowers, pictures resembling the human DNA or elements from different religions. Assuming that at least some of them are made by aliens (which i believe) and realising that you can only see the whole immage from a considerable hight, there might be a general interpretation for all crop circles (aside from the particular interpretation that every figure could have). And this interpretation could be: you can only see the beauty of the world if you step back a little bit, if you look at the whole picture instead of analysing the little insignificant details, if you are just a little bit detached from everything (by detached i don't mean an indifferent person who doesn't care about anything lol!).
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Shael Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:20 am

A couple of interesting crop circles appeared during the last years. They have been kept quite secret, but a few people still managed to find out about them. In 2004 a crop circle similar to the representation of the Maya calendar appeared near Sonehenge. The experts in crop circles and agriculture say this crop circle is very complex and it could onlt have been finished in 3-4 days, but the crop circle appeared over night. But even more interesting is a crop circle which appeared in 2008. This crop circle represents the positions of the planets in december 2010.
In some cases, people who were close to the area where crop circles appeared at the moment of their apparitions said they felt some strange itchings, as if they were connected to a source of electricity. On many occasions, in the crop circle areas there have been found quartz dust, magnetite precipitate or magnesium oxide. An other strange fact: animals refuse to enter the area where the crop circle was produced. People may have headaches when they enter a crop circle, or feel slightly euphoric and compasses become missfunctional.
Shael
Shael
Highly Respected Member
Highly Respected Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MattDeluka Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:33 am

Traditional universities seem to discount healers in general.. it's a shame but it's happening to a degree.

I find this all very interesting and I find it a valid point where you say to become detached from the world to see it's beauty. Very well said Shael.

I wonder what is it that is so "scary" or so " hidden " that people such as the goverment don't want the rest of the world to know?

symbols are an interesting concept because it allows a subtle manner of getting a message across and in this instance when we refer to one of those symbols as a "crop circle" its begining to increase in measure so that all people are able to see and speak their truths.
MattDeluka
MattDeluka
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum